Patch (v3, 15/Sep/19: demo circle of life continues):
Code:
http://bszelda.zeldalegends.net/stuff/Con/lk_msu1_patch.zip

Track Map (Final): LINK

PCM Packs:

PepilloPeV "2019" Pack (English):
Code:
https://app.box.com/s/hexbpwm0grlcw5t28mjbd3go272dhb7s
*track 15 is missing, get it from the classic.

Kurrono "Classic" Pack v5 (English):
Code:
https://mega.nz/file/EyhFGYgb#_7ZuA2BpTMF0dwgo1I7HIkn-NqLHmIrbKWDYPX9_uwA

Last edited by kurrono on Sun 15 Jul 2018 - 23:53; edited 3 times in total
kurrono
kurrono

The Lion King - Page 2 Image111

Since : 2015-03-22

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit

The Lion King :: Comments

Post Tue 27 Mar 2018 - 5:47 by Shiryu

I knew something was funky with that Hyena fight...

Back to top Go down

kurrono

Post Wed 28 Mar 2018 - 1:26 by kurrono

i whoop full gamezone.. grrr thanks for telling my songs low quality..how bout no more hacks...like i quit? come man! Sad

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Conn

Post Wed 28 Mar 2018 - 17:31 by Conn

Suggestions are generally highly appreciated. But k and I worked and released 4 games in the last week, with mk2 probably will be released soon.

Means, we both are very exhausted, and one good meant drop can overflow the barrel. I keep myself out of pcm creation, coding is difficult enough, but it would be much higher appreciated if you create and post the pcm:s yourself, or create an alternative package Wink

Back to top Go down

Post Wed 28 Mar 2018 - 17:34 by Shiryu

Hang in there guys, we are all in this together.

Back to top Go down

kurrono

Post Wed 28 Mar 2018 - 17:48 by kurrono

Shiryu i like what u said but somebody .. made me sad... and i almost .. quit..really..his comment .. yeah.. i guess aftwr mk2 ..im taking break too. My job,still gettin busy like u said swamped... plus sunday i had a bad headache looking those opcodes to ..see which one work and which dont takes tumr and patience... mk 1 got me on my nerves..mk2 was easier

Back to top Go down

Post Wed 28 Mar 2018 - 17:52 by Shiryu

Be me like me about these things: take the feedback and use it to improve.
The Lion King - Page 2 Tenor

Back to top Go down

kurrono

Post Wed 28 Mar 2018 - 18:32 by kurrono

Thanks Shiryu.Smile

Back to top Go down

kurrono

Post Wed 28 Mar 2018 - 18:34 by kurrono

Well those i didnt got from youtube i got it from zip file from a web thru torrent site.. i guess. The guy .who did it ..didnt put effort in gettin the song hi quality and some of the songs i tried ... to remove voice.. .thats why is kinda different...

Back to top Go down

Conn

Post Wed 28 Mar 2018 - 20:52 by Conn

To bring peace here, I made a direct comparison, and FGZ is from an objective view right, his themes are better quality, so thanks for bringing them up.
However, K's themes are also good enough though. It's a bit bad timing, K and I really worked hard last time... It maybe is too much right now, and whenever I feel it is too much, I say I quit, too Very Happy

As said, the msu projects are open source, and the community is always welcome to improve the code if necessary and/or post "fixed" pcm sets - the latter we often have seen already (e.g., SF2), and you or others are really welcome to post a "better or fixed" pcm set.

Back to top Go down

kurrono

Post Wed 28 Mar 2018 - 21:52 by kurrono

No problem with that... anyone can add pcms they like ..thats what it is for...the fun adding the pcms..

Back to top Go down

Post Wed 28 Mar 2018 - 22:20 by pev

Hang in there, K. You and Conn are kicking some serious ass and chewing bubble gum with theses releases. Never let the bubble gum run out.

Sent from Topic'it App

Back to top Go down

kurrono

Post Wed 28 Mar 2018 - 22:26 by kurrono

Hey Pev..,nice to,see. My friend ..i dont see u here that much been busy with life ...heh... Pev that Mk 1 resulted harder than mk2..

Back to top Go down

Post Wed 28 Mar 2018 - 22:32 by pev

You will get it, Bud. Remember how EWJ pissed me off and I put it the side for a while. Then I approached it again later with a fresh mind, it was as clear as day and easy to code.

You already proved that to yourself with your recent releases. You are doing great, Jedi Knight. The force is strong with you.

😁

Sent from Topic'it App

Back to top Go down

Post Wed 28 Mar 2018 - 22:34 by pev

It’s funny you should say that. For me, EWJ2 was harder than EWJ1.

Sent from Topic'it App

Back to top Go down

kurrono

Post Wed 28 Mar 2018 - 22:39 by kurrono

U got music from psx version for ewj 2... we still learning more every day with this new hacks,like ..Altered Beast game says. "NeveR give up"

Back to top Go down

kurrono

Post Wed 28 Mar 2018 - 22:40 by kurrono

Oh Pev sunday,i ended up with a bad headache... i felt my head was goin to explode finding those opcodes ..hehehe

Back to top Go down

Post Wed 28 Mar 2018 - 22:41 by pev

I got the music from the Sega Saturn version for EWJ2.

Sent from Topic'it App

Back to top Go down

Post Wed 28 Mar 2018 - 22:42 by pev

Now you know how I felt when I told you I’m going to bed, Hee Hee Hee 😜

Sent from Topic'it App

Back to top Go down

Conn

Post Wed 28 Mar 2018 - 23:09 by Conn

Mk1 is almost identical to MK2 - I sent you the code per mail K

Back to top Go down

smokemonster

Post Thu 29 Mar 2018 - 23:42 by smokemonster

I have access to FLAC rips of the original 1994 score, the 2006 Special Edition, and the 2CD 2014 Legacy Collection. Just PM me if those would be of any help to you.

Back to top Go down

Rockslam

Post Mon 4 Jun 2018 - 20:35 by Rockslam

Congratulations for work. I'm planning to do a Lion King version with the songs in Brazilian Portuguese. Is it possible to create pcm with the voices you have in the game and switch to another language using a pcm with the voice of another language?

Back to top Go down

Conn

Post Tue 5 Jun 2018 - 16:43 by Conn

Your question is not understandable... of course you can create a pcm set with the portuguese vocals. But I do not know whether the patch is compatible with a PAL version (if that exists).

Back to top Go down

Polargames

Post Thu 7 Jun 2018 - 0:16 by Polargames

kurrono, Thank you for this wounderful hack of yours, it is working great :-)

Back to top Go down

Post Sun 8 Jul 2018 - 11:37 by Arnold101

someone have even played it? stage2 track is almost 0 volume and need to be fixed

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next