This forum is about VIDEO GAMES

Go down

This forum is about VIDEO GAMES Empty This forum is about VIDEO GAMES

Post by qwertymodo Wed 8 May 2019 - 14:22

This forum is about hacking video games. We are not interested in hacking email accounts, social media accounts, phones, botnets, doxxing, online harassment, or anything along those lines.  If you post about any of these topics, expect to be banned.
qwertymodo
qwertymodo

This forum is about VIDEO GAMES Image212

Since : 2014-10-21

Back to top Go down

This forum is about VIDEO GAMES Empty Re: This forum is about VIDEO GAMES

Post by Conn Wed 8 May 2019 - 15:07

I banned in the last couple of weeks 2 members wanting these services. Simply delete and ban, I do also not assume there are real human behind but rather bots.
Conn
Conn

Since : 2013-06-30

Back to top Go down

Post by qwertymodo Wed 8 May 2019 - 15:20

I had one this morning, just figured it was worth posting this. Thankfully it hasn't been a widespread problem. Also, re-reading my post I realized that phone jailbreaking could possibly fall under somewhat relevant topics here, so I'd like to clarify for anybody who is an active member here that might be worried about it, I'm not saying that I'm going to ban people for talking about their phones. I'm not looking to crack down on people for off-topic discussions as long as they are legal and respectful. This post is specifically referring to people (or possibly bots, as Conn pointed out) coming here to post about non-gaming "black hat" activities. That's not what we're about.
qwertymodo
qwertymodo

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyim Wed 8 May 2019 - 16:04

Glad this was handled. I was wondering about that post. Is there a reporting function on this forum for such things?
Kyim
Kyim

This forum is about VIDEO GAMES Image213

Since : 2019-05-08

Back to top Go down

Post by qwertymodo Wed 8 May 2019 - 16:19

This forum is about VIDEO GAMES Report11
qwertymodo
qwertymodo

Back to top Go down

Post by Erockbrox Thu 9 May 2019 - 17:01

I told my friend once that I hack old video games and he said wow cool I do the same thing with my cars computer file.

Apparently newer cars have files and such on them that tel the car how to work and behave, if you hack these then you can customize the car to do new things. It was pretty cool.

Anyway, I will not be hacking any Facebook accounts unless the user name is Zelda.

But yeah this site is about SNES rom hacking.
Erockbrox
Erockbrox

This forum is about VIDEO GAMES Image211

Since : 2013-02-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Puzzledude Sat 11 May 2019 - 16:16

This forum is about hacking video games. We are not interested in hacking email accounts, social media accounts, phones, botnets, doxxing, online harassment, or anything along those lines.  If you post about any of these topics, expect to be banned.
I think the people who post such kind of posts are actually aware of what you said here. But they will keep doing this, since that's the whole point of trolls/adverts/bots.
Puzzledude
Puzzledude

Since : 2012-06-20

Back to top Go down

Post by qwertymodo Sat 11 May 2019 - 16:37

You're probably right. I figured it was worth posting anyway.
qwertymodo
qwertymodo

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyim Sat 11 May 2019 - 18:06

qwertymodo wrote:You're probably right. I figured it was worth posting anyway.

Seconded. But I agree, its worth making an official post. Even if it only staves off a few would-be scammers, worth it.
Kyim
Kyim

Since : 2019-05-08

Back to top Go down

Post by The Dark Harlequin Sun 12 May 2019 - 0:07

Pretty sad when even a small gaming community online has to tell people not to do shitty lame shit to other people and their computers. Lucky I'm not their parents or they'd get grounded, internet privileges revoked and a helluva stern talking-to.

The Dark Harlequin
Newcomer

Since : 2019-05-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Colines Sun 12 May 2019 - 13:26

The Dark Harlequin wrote:Lucky I'm not their parents or they'd get grounded, internet privileges revoked and a helluva stern talking-to.

Sadly, internet privileges is what parents prefer nowadays to employ to avoid from, you know, parenting and getting into helluva stern talking-to Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
Colines
Colines

This forum is about VIDEO GAMES Image111

Since : 2015-05-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Polargames Sun 12 May 2019 - 19:41

Colines wrote:
The Dark Harlequin wrote:Lucky I'm not their parents or they'd get grounded, internet privileges revoked and a helluva stern talking-to.

Sadly, internet privileges is what parents prefer nowadays to employ to avoid from, you know, parenting and getting into helluva stern talking-to Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

That is the sad truth, Parents just do not want to do there job, I mean when I was a kid, I lost internet privileges, I came out fine. Honestly if you can not take the time to be a parent to your off spring do not have any, or see a family console to get help in the parenting area.
Polargames
Polargames

This forum is about VIDEO GAMES Image112

Since : 2018-06-06

Back to top Go down