Viewing all the latest updated topics

Go down

Viewing all the latest updated topics Empty Viewing all the latest updated topics

Post by daniloroxette Tue 3 Dec 2019 - 19:27

I would like to know if there is any page (or any procedure) that shows me a broader list of the latest updated topics?

I always use that "Latest Topics" list in "zeldix.net/portal", but there are only about 10 items displayed. When I spend a lot of time without logging in here or when many topics are updated, I end up missing some of the most recent posts.

I don't contribute that much to the forum, but I like to stay updated. If there are any page in the forum itself, or a search scheme that allows me to see a larger list of topics that have been updated recently, I'd like to know. (Sometimes I used that feature to see a user's recent posts. It works great, but a single user will not be envolved with all the latest posts.)

Well, TY anyway. Smile
daniloroxette
daniloroxette

Viewing all the latest updated topics Image110

Since : 2017-09-25

Back to top Go down

Viewing all the latest updated topics Empty Re: Viewing all the latest updated topics

Post by Conn Wed 4 Dec 2019 - 12:29

Unfortunately, I would not know how to make this possible except what you already do and search for user's posts. Mainly patches are developed or updated by pev or me so looking for our recent posts is the best idea. At least I frequently give my 2 cents to almost everything Embarassed
Conn
Conn

Viewing all the latest updated topics Image212

Since : 2013-06-30

Back to top Go down

Viewing all the latest updated topics Empty Re: Viewing all the latest updated topics

Post by daniloroxette Mon 9 Dec 2019 - 3:12

Thank You, Conn.
daniloroxette
daniloroxette

Viewing all the latest updated topics Image110

Since : 2017-09-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Conn Mon 9 Dec 2019 - 4:18

If you look for completely new projects you can check:
https://www.zeldix.net/t1470-msu-1-file-links-and-general-discussion (first post you find a list).

But I do not add new pcm sets or patch updates there...
Conn
Conn

Viewing all the latest updated topics Image212

Since : 2013-06-30

Back to top Go down