E3 got cancelled this year

Go down

E3 got cancelled this year Empty E3 got cancelled this year

Post by JUD6MENT Wed 11 Mar 2020 - 17:08

E3 got cancelled due to coronavirus concerns. What a bummer. Hope you all doing well in whatever part of the world you are living in and avoiding this illness.
JUD6MENT
JUD6MENT

E3 got cancelled this year Image212

Since : 2018-04-19

Back to top Go down

E3 got cancelled this year Empty Re: E3 got cancelled this year

Post by Erockbrox Sat 14 Mar 2020 - 4:56

E3 got cancelled this year Int2mv1
Erockbrox
Erockbrox

E3 got cancelled this year Image211

Since : 2013-02-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Polargames Sun 15 Mar 2020 - 0:48

E3 got cancelled this year Esry8a11

In all seriousness I hope where ever you are JUD6MENT that you and your wife are doing well. I would also like to say that to all of the Zeldix crew well wishes to everyone during this.
Polargames
Polargames

E3 got cancelled this year Image112

Since : 2018-06-06

Back to top Go down

Post by JUD6MENT Sun 15 Mar 2020 - 4:08

Things went crazy this week. I am in college going into elementary education and my whole semester just changed to be online now that all public schools are shut down as of this last Friday. A big part of my semester, since i am becoming a teacher, involves me being in elementary classes. I have no clue how the rest of my college is going to work out, if it does. Only got a year left. Just a crazy week. My wife and i are indeed doing well though. Hope your family is well too
JUD6MENT
JUD6MENT

Back to top Go down

Post by Polargames Mon 16 Mar 2020 - 2:36

JUD6MENT wrote:Things went crazy this week. I am in college going into elementary education and my whole semester just changed to be online now that all public schools are shut down as of this last Friday. A big part of my semester, since i am becoming a teacher, involves me being in elementary classes. I have no clue how the rest of my college is going to work out, if it does. Only got a year left. Just a crazy week. My wife and i are indeed doing well though. Hope your family is well too

Wow, First off Congrats of becoming a school teacher, Are you going into elementary,middle,or High school when your officially done? Elementary Classes?, Like job shadowing a teacher at an elementary school, or teaching you the basic idea and concepts of what a teacher does?

Do you know how long public schools will be closed for in your area? Where I am at most schools are closed until the 12th of April, but there are rumors going around that it could be longer. With the U.S declaring a pandemic its all a guessing game.

Have you heard any news at your college if there's been any talk on how to handle this semester and other after this is all over? I ask because so far all the colleges by me have been very quite on the subject and that's not good because the one college I went to has a very huge nursing program, and just like you I am sure they too have the same idea.

I am happy that you and your wife are well, I hope that continues at full speed. Things by me have been good as well. Thank you for your kind message Very Happy
Polargames
Polargames

Back to top Go down

Post by JUD6MENT Mon 16 Mar 2020 - 3:21

They have said the goals for my college is to allow students to continue getting the same education at home through internet, but like i said, not sure how that works when my classes require public schools to be open. Those who are currently doing student teaching, which is the last semester of college which is basically being mentored in a classroom by co-teaching with an actual teacher, just graduated early because there is no classes basically. They said more details will come in april if public schools will open or not.

Im trying to be a 3rd to 5th grade teacher and really enjoy it. This semester i attended a kindergarten classroom 2 hours a week and help out and answer assignment questions based on my experience in the classroom. One hour a week i sit in any classroom and do observation assignments. Both those kind of assignments are cancelled so my semester actually got easier. I dont know though what will happen next semester if there is no classes. Guess i will find out. Are you currently in school?
JUD6MENT
JUD6MENT

Back to top Go down

Post by Polargames Tue 17 Mar 2020 - 0:13

JUD6MENT wrote:They have said the goals for my college is to allow students to continue getting the same education at home through internet, but like i said, not sure how that works when my classes require public schools to be open. Those who are currently doing student teaching, which is the last semester of college which is basically being mentored in a classroom by co-teaching with an actual teacher, just graduated early because there is no classes basically. They said more details will come in april if public schools will open or not.

Im trying to be a 3rd to 5th grade teacher and really enjoy it. This semester i attended a kindergarten classroom 2 hours a week and help out and answer assignment questions based on my experience in the classroom. One hour a week i sit in any classroom and do observation assignments. Both those kind of assignments are cancelled so my semester actually got easier. I dont know though what will happen next semester if there is no classes. Guess i will find out. Are you currently in school?

I totally understand where your coming from on that. A lot times I do not thing that the CEO's of the collage really understand how the real world works and that the internet is not always the answers to our problems because there are cases such as yours that need the group aspect to fully understand and developed the needed skills for your degree. The internet cannot substitute for that.

Darn, that sucks. It sounded like that was going to be fun, I hope that you can still get to do it some how. Man this pandemic really messed things up for sure.

I was in school, I graduated last year with a Degree in Computer Science.
Polargames
Polargames

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum