I also create comic book characters

Go down

I also create comic book characters Empty I also create comic book characters

Post by Erockbrox Wed 13 May 2020 - 1:25

So ever since the early 2000's I've been creating comic book characters. Due to the pandemic I finally decided to show off one of them.

I made a twitter, go check it out and follow it for all the latest updates.

https://twitter.com/Eric_FL_Schafer

BTW.... Erock is a comic book character based off of me. Brox is short for Broxaka which is another comic book character. When I tried to create user names with Erock they were usually taken but Erockbrox was never taken so I always used it.

If you want to see the real Erock and Brox characters then follow that twitter and one day I will show them.

Last edited by Erockbrox on Fri 31 Jul 2020 - 14:30; edited 1 time in total
Erockbrox
Erockbrox

I also create comic book characters Image211

Since : 2013-02-05

Back to top Go down

I also create comic book characters Empty Re: I also create comic book characters

Post by Googie Wed 8 Jul 2020 - 17:28

Pretty cool stuff, I should really stop being lazy and get back to drawing.
Googie
Googie

I also create comic book characters Image213

Since : 2013-07-05

http://www.googietoons.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

I also create comic book characters Empty Re: I also create comic book characters

Post by Erockbrox Thu 30 Jul 2020 - 2:14

Okay so if you ever wanted to see what Erock looks like, I'm currently commissioning an artist to draw him.

I also create comic book characters HdmHrqk

It's not finished yet but will post some more pics as the artwork gets colored and completed.

In high school I created a bunch of comic book characters that I wanted to make a comic book out of one day.

The story with Erock is that he is a genetically engineered human from the ground up. In the future companies genetically engineer humans for certain jobs, in Erocks case is was engineered to be a super athlete.
Erockbrox
Erockbrox

Back to top Go down

Post by Erockbrox Fri 31 Jul 2020 - 14:32

Here is a better image. I requested the artist to not have his hand in his pants. LOL

Will post the colored version when its finished.

I also create comic book characters GcrPkN2
Erockbrox
Erockbrox

Back to top Go down

Post by Erockbrox Sun 2 Aug 2020 - 1:32

Final image with color.

I also create comic book characters 1M0roK0
Erockbrox
Erockbrox

Back to top Go down

Post by Erockbrox Sat 8 Aug 2020 - 0:10

Here is one of the other characters in the story.

I also create comic book characters UnhRAJj
Erockbrox
Erockbrox

Back to top Go down

Post by Polargames Sat 8 Aug 2020 - 0:17

Very Awesome So far :-D. Is he just an super athlete for one sport or was he made to be great in all sports in general?

Last edited by Polargames on Sat 8 Aug 2020 - 0:18; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typo)
Polargames
Polargames

I also create comic book characters Image112

Since : 2018-06-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Erockbrox Sun 9 Aug 2020 - 22:52

The story is that in the future certain people are created and genetically engineered for that particular job instead of just looking for someone who is a good candidate.

This could be:

- Athlete
- Military
- Construction
Erockbrox
Erockbrox

Back to top Go down

Post by Polargames Sat 15 Aug 2020 - 23:31

Erockbrox wrote:The story is that in the future certain people are created and genetically engineered for that particular job instead of just looking for someone who is a good candidate.

This could be:

- Athlete
- Military
- Construction

Sweet!! Very Happy. What is the year for the story and is the city a real life one, but with a futuristic spin on it or is it a made up city?
Polargames
Polargames

Back to top Go down

Post by Erockbrox Thu 20 Aug 2020 - 1:20

Making movies based on the future are tricky. If you base it too soon like 2030 then everyone quickly sees if your prediction was right or not.

My rule of thumb is if you are going to set the movie in the future is to set it so far into the future that no one seeing the current movie today will be alive on that future date. Think James Cameron's Avatar.

So you would want a year like 2100 or something. But if you just don't tell the year that could also work.

Erockbrox
Erockbrox

Back to top Go down

Post by Polargames Fri 21 Aug 2020 - 16:28

Erockbrox wrote:Making movies based on the future are tricky. If you base it too soon like 2030 then everyone quickly sees if your prediction was right or not.

My rule of thumb is if you are going to set the movie in the future is to set it so far into the future that no one seeing the current movie today will be alive on that future date. Think James Cameron's Avatar.

So you would want a year like 2100 or something. But if you just don't tell the year that could also work.

Oh, I did not think of that. Of course I not really one to see if the so called future is right at all like what you have said, but I see your point. :-) Is there any bad guys you have made to give our hero a good fight?
Polargames
Polargames

Back to top Go down