It's been a while.

Go down

It's been a while. Empty It's been a while.

Post by antromhacker2 Tue 26 Oct 2021 - 13:59

Hey all, maybe some of you remember me, maybe some of you dont, its been five years since i joined this site, and so much has changed with me within five years, im 23 now and i need to start getting my life together asap, i have fallen into a severe depression for almost a year now because i have been dealing with non-stop family issues. Ive been dealing with so much to where i dont even want to be around my family anymore, I cant seem to find a stable well paying job as well and my mental health does not help at all. My mother has been very sick for over a year now constantly in and out of the hospital since last December (2020) She moved to las vegas to be with her daughter for however much time she has left, and just me and my father are currently living in Florida, i moved with her as well back in june but only lived with her for three months in vegas because things went south with my big sister, we didnt get along and i made the decision to leave, it was very hard but i had to do it for the sake of my mental health, my family is so broken apart i think theres nothing that can be done to fix it, my F'ing brain is melting about it.. if anyone reads this, thanks for reading. Sad
antromhacker2
antromhacker2
Rope
Rope

Since : 2019-10-11

Back to top Go down

It's been a while. Empty Re: It's been a while.

Post by Conn Tue 26 Oct 2021 - 18:21

I surely remember you Smile welcome back!
Much thanks for sharing all these information. I hope you're doing fine, at least against depression there are good pharmaceutical products like tri- or tetracycled antidepressants.

I wish you all the best to resolve your dramas Sad if I may give advice, communication, empathy, listening to each other often is the key to healthy relationships which lead to a healthy mental condition and maybe more harmony for you and your family...

However, I need to remind that we are a rom hacking forum and I don't think we have the expertise to be of valuable help, so I'd advise to share your situation on other forums, specialiced on those life issues.
Conn
Conn

It's been a while. Image212

Since : 2013-06-30

Back to top Go down

It's been a while. Empty Re: It's been a while.

Post by Erockbrox Tue 26 Oct 2021 - 19:14

A few things with depression.

- Try and be grateful for what you DO have
- Work out and exercise your body
- Get one of those fancy Star Bucks coffee drinks (moderate coffee usage and help stimulate the brain)
Erockbrox
Erockbrox

It's been a while. Image211

Since : 2013-02-05

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum