Bittersweet Love?

Go down

Bittersweet Love? Empty Bittersweet Love?

Post by Polargames Mon 14 Feb 2022 - 0:41

Hello everyone. Today I ran into an old friend, I have not seen her for a while. We talked and she told me she was married , I was happy, but deep down inside me I was crushed. I had a huge crush on her for a long time and always wanted to have her be mine.  I made moves in the past, but no luck.

I was told awhile back that someone had asked her about me if I was her bf? She said no, that person (me) was just a very special friend of hers, and that she did not want to ruined that.

I really do not know what she had meant by that. After we finished talking talking and left, I had to listen to music for 2 whole hours cause I was so misplace and wrathful at myself. Is this normal for a person to feel? I really honestly don't know at all.

Thank you for taking the time to read my post.
Polargames
Polargames

Bittersweet Love? Image112

Since : 2018-06-06

Back to top Go down

Bittersweet Love? Empty Re: Bittersweet Love?

Post by JUD6MENT Mon 14 Feb 2022 - 18:03

Being friend zoned sucks, yeah, i would say that is normal. Been there once myself and it is obnoxious when you know you would make a fantastic guy. I have also had bad relationships where i broke off an engagement right before a wedding. That really hurt. It is necessary heartbreaks before finding someone awesome. My wife i am with now have been together for 6 years and we have a 4 month old baby. It was worth getting my heart broken more than once to meet her, and i would have never met if i did not try so hard on the wrong relationships. Hang in there. Just keep getting your heart broken until it works out because it is worth it in the end, but the ride does suck until you get there.
JUD6MENT
JUD6MENT

Bittersweet Love? Image212

Since : 2018-04-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Polargames Tue 15 Feb 2022 - 21:56

Thank you for your encouraging words. I will ride it out for sure. Also congrats on the the 4 month old. 😃
Polargames
Polargames

Back to top Go down

Post by JUD6MENT Tue 15 Feb 2022 - 22:34

She is so adorable. She looks just like her mother but with my eyes. She was born with a lot of pretty hair. Thanks bro.

I met my wife as the next relationship i had after breaking off an engagement of bad relationship. I was at my lowest point before meeting her, so i hope your special someone is just around the corner. Hang in there.
JUD6MENT
JUD6MENT

Bittersweet Love? Image212

Since : 2018-04-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Polargames Sat 19 Feb 2022 - 1:38

Thanks, I very much appreciate that. 🙂
Polargames
Polargames

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum