For Ukraine

Go down

For Ukraine  Empty For Ukraine

Post by Polargames Sun 27 Feb 2022 - 1:19

We the Zeldix community do stand United with your country and it's people durning it's troublesome time. We wish a speedy end to this war, and peace to be blessed on your country for years to come.

☮Piece of Heart
Polargames
Polargames

For Ukraine  Image112

Since : 2018-06-06

Back to top Go down

For Ukraine  Empty Re: For Ukraine

Post by Shadowrun Sun 27 Feb 2022 - 4:19

My heart goes to Ukraine.
I hope Putin will pay for his crimes ....

Shadowrun
Shadowrun
Wish Fairy
Wish Fairy

Since : 2018-03-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Conn Sun 27 Feb 2022 - 5:15

War is never a good idea and a fail of humanity. People are suffering and dying on both sides.

However: politics in general is complex. Alike if you remember Trump? Some people hated him, some people loved him... There are always people who think this is right, others who think it is wrong (this is an objective comment on politics, war is always wrong).

In short: this is a forum about video game hacking and I friendly ask for not posting political comments here (as terrible the situation might be).
For this reason I lock this topic, I hope all understand. If you want to discuss your opinion, there are more suited social medias, like reddit, youtube, facebook, etc. etc. Thanks!
Conn
Conn

For Ukraine  Image212

Since : 2013-06-30

Back to top Go down

Post by qwertymodo Sun 27 Feb 2022 - 20:09

Conn and I discussed things a bit more, and I've decided to unlock this thread. This is the right section of the site for these kinds of discussions, and I understand that people are going to want to talk about this stuff right now. Just remember to be kind.
qwertymodo
qwertymodo

For Ukraine  Image212

Since : 2014-10-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Cubear Sun 27 Feb 2022 - 20:39

It's fair to say that this sucks for everybody. I understand why NATO countries aren't doing anything (threat of nuclear bombardment, Ukraine is not part of NATO, etc) but it still feels really frustrating to see countries sending guns and supplies and the support ends there.

Cubear
Cubear

For Ukraine  Image211

Since : 2021-11-17

https://www.patreon.com/Cubear

Back to top Go down

Post by JUD6MENT Sun 27 Feb 2022 - 20:59

The next world war will be more terrifying than ever, it will be the first world war where every country has nuclear weapons and essentially any big country could possibly end the world. Helping Ukraine would be such a simpler decision without that kind of threat, it is kind of a shame we have such weapons in a way. It just sucks and i really don't know what is the best solution to help.
JUD6MENT
JUD6MENT

For Ukraine  Image212

Since : 2018-04-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Conn Mon 28 Feb 2022 - 4:52

Conn and I discussed things a bit more, and I've decided to unlock this thread. This is the right section of the site for these kinds of discussions, and I understand that people are going to want to talk about this stuff right now. Just remember to be kind.
Yes, I was unsure about "censoring" something and talked back with qwerty. He came to the conclusion we allow to discussing stuff that is tempting our users.
However, please follow the rules in such discussions: we have a free opinion but the least thing I want on zeldix is people attacking, start hating and offending each other.
Be fair and do not get personal if another user's opinion is diametral to yours Wink
Conn
Conn

For Ukraine  Image212

Since : 2013-06-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Polargames Thu 3 Mar 2022 - 0:46

Wow, I didn't know that my post had opened up a can of worms so to speak. I never intended it to in all honesty. I made said post because Of the harmony we have here in zeldix. We are all from different parts of the world and for the most part get a long well. I just wanted to take a little bit of said harmony and give to those who really needed it. While I know my small act will not end said issue, if it brought just a bit of hope and happiness to someone or someones in Ukraine then it's done it's job. A little bit of light in darkness is better then no light at all.
@Conn, I understand and respected you decision for locking of this post. I am not mad at all. I wanted to thank you for messaging qwerty about it thought. You did not have to at all. Thank you qwerty for taking the time to answer said message that Conn sent. 🙂
Polargames
Polargames

For Ukraine  Image112

Since : 2018-06-06

Back to top Go down

Post by qwertymodo Thu 3 Mar 2022 - 0:57

No worries, it really isn't an issue.  Conn was just being cautious thinking it might possibly become an issue depending on how people responded and wanted my input.  In the end, we were both on the same page about things and agreed we wanted to allow people to express their support. I prefer to be as hands-off as possible when it comes to moderating conversations, and I appreciate that the community around here by and large makes that fairly easy to do.
qwertymodo
qwertymodo

For Ukraine  Image212

Since : 2014-10-21

Back to top Go down

Post by VVV18 Thu 3 Mar 2022 - 15:59

Honestly, I don't support bad things at all, I don't like wars, I don't like destruction, I can't understand these "crazy heads" out there but I'm here hoping this ends soon, this is so bad for everyone and whatever, any sides will suffer, some less, some more, PEACE to the world!!!

VVV18
Blacksmith
Blacksmith

Since : 2019-04-28

Back to top Go down