Bishoujo Senshi Sailor Moon R

Go down

Bishoujo Senshi Sailor Moon R Empty Bishoujo Senshi Sailor Moon R

Post by Polargames Tue 28 Jun 2022 - 23:26

I would like to say this first. I am in no way trying to fish for this to be msu1 at all. It's just a general question. With that said........ Is there a chance this could be the next project? I had looked up on the sailor moon series for SNES games and this title had jumped out at me. It looks like the arcade version. I just asked because I am very new to sailor moon games, and did not know if this is the first title in the series of the sailor moon rpg msu at all. Or did I get that mixed up. 🥺
Polargames
Polargames

Bishoujo Senshi Sailor Moon R Image112

Since : 2018-06-06

Back to top Go down

Bishoujo Senshi Sailor Moon R Empty Re: Bishoujo Senshi Sailor Moon R

Post by Cubear Wed 29 Jun 2022 - 0:55

Probably fairly easy with many PCMs able to be reused form the other existent Sailor Moon patch. I've got a couple things brewing right now so I am hesitant to take anything else on at this time... but it's on my radar, especially if nobody else takes it on in the meantime.
Cubear
Cubear

Bishoujo Senshi Sailor Moon R Image211

Since : 2021-11-17

https://www.patreon.com/Cubear

Back to top Go down

Bishoujo Senshi Sailor Moon R Empty Re: Bishoujo Senshi Sailor Moon R

Post by Polargames Wed 29 Jun 2022 - 17:48

Cubear wrote:Probably fairly easy with many PCMs able to be reused form the other existent Sailor Moon patch. I've got a couple things brewing right now so I am hesitant to take anything else on at this time... but it's on my radar, especially if nobody else takes it on in the meantime.

That's fine. 🙂 Was just wondering because of MoonRPG. Cannot wait to see your great project. 😊
Polargames
Polargames

Bishoujo Senshi Sailor Moon R Image112

Since : 2018-06-06

Back to top Go down