Nintendo Switch compatible msu1 emu ?

Go down

Nintendo Switch compatible msu1 emu ? Empty Nintendo Switch compatible msu1 emu ?

Post by GannonSlayer Wed 24 Aug 2022 - 18:42

Hey gang

Anyone here using a Switch to play the msu1 audio file games? Seems like the latest Psnes 6.4 doesn't work at all and the latest RA plays the game with original audio. Maybe I'll try an older version and report back.

GannonSlayer
Newcomer

Since : 2022-08-22

Back to top Go down

Nintendo Switch compatible msu1 emu ? Empty Re: Nintendo Switch compatible msu1 emu ?

Post by Polargames Wed 24 Aug 2022 - 22:06

GannonSlayer wrote:Hey gang

Anyone here using a Switch to play the msu1 audio file games? Seems like the latest Psnes 6.4 doesn't work at all and the latest RA plays the game with original audio. Maybe I'll try an older version and report back.

Hello GannonSlayer, I'm Polar. If you are using Atmosphere firmware, you should be able to use lr-snes9x and/or lr-bsnes no problem. I do not have a Switch, but I have watched enough YouTube videos on RetroArch for switch ( before they were taken down) and the snes playback was almost 100% on it. I suggest that you get the latest RetroArch version and once you update all the cores, you should be good to go. I hope this helps you out. 😃
Polargames
Polargames

Nintendo Switch compatible msu1 emu ? Image112

Since : 2018-06-06

Back to top Go down

Nintendo Switch compatible msu1 emu ? Empty Re: Nintendo Switch compatible msu1 emu ?

Post by GannonSlayer Thu 25 Aug 2022 - 12:22

thank you friend;)

GannonSlayer
Newcomer

Since : 2022-08-22

Back to top Go down

Post by JUD6MENT Thu 25 Aug 2022 - 12:34

Ir-snes9x is a good emulator, i use that in my raspberry pi3.
JUD6MENT
JUD6MENT

Nintendo Switch compatible msu1 emu ? Image212

Since : 2018-04-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Polargames Sat 27 Aug 2022 - 14:28

@GannonSlayer your welcome 😁. Happy to help 😊
@Jud6ment Great Choice 😁, lr-snes9x is my go to emulator that I use 99% of the time. The other 1% is when I play with bsnes. Mostly for the mode 7 out pout as new default setting. I like when all the games are in that mode. But it's quite heavy at times. So I go back to snes9x. I hope one day snes9x gives you the option to use mode 7 in every game. That would be fun.
Polargames
Polargames

Nintendo Switch compatible msu1 emu ? Image112

Since : 2018-06-06

Back to top Go down