The Legend of Zelda: 18 Hours Past v1.00 Release!!

Zeldix :: General :: News

Go down

The Legend of Zelda: 18 Hours Past v1.00 Release!! Empty The Legend of Zelda: 18 Hours Past v1.00 Release!!

Post by Letterbomb Fri 21 Apr 2023 - 15:40

Hello! I have released a new Zelda 3 hack called, "The Legend of Zelda: 18 Hours Past". To explain, this hack was made over the course of 18 Hours along with some other Zelda 3 Romhackers. Right now, only 18 Hours Past has released, but there are even more hacks coming along the way! In fact, we prepared a schedule for when they would release, along with some other hacks that did take more than 18 Hours to make, but are still worth trying out:

Scheduled Release Dates:
Code:
Friday April 21st - By Letterbomb
Monday April 24th - By ???
Friday April 28th - By ???
Monday May 1st - By ???
Friday May 5th - By ???

All of these hacks will hopefully keep people busy before the release of Tears of the Kingdom, that being said here is a link to the download/trailer of 18 Hours Past. Very Happy
https://www.zeldix.net/t2659-the-legend-of-zelda-18-hours-past
Letterbomb
Letterbomb

The Legend of Zelda: 18 Hours Past v1.00 Release!! Image211

Since : 2020-03-01

Back to top Go down

The Legend of Zelda: 18 Hours Past v1.00 Release!! Empty Re: The Legend of Zelda: 18 Hours Past v1.00 Release!!

Post by Puzzledude Fri 21 Apr 2023 - 16:42

I've tried it out a little and it looks great. Good to see that talent has succeeded us, the "old" generation. It is much easier to hack/adopt, if someone already has a base such as this. For instance you can "juice" the hack up with MSU and some already made custom gfx (which does not take a lot of effort). Would be a 19 hour hack then. Of course the original should always remain to respect the author who made it.
Puzzledude
Puzzledude

The Legend of Zelda: 18 Hours Past v1.00 Release!! Image213

Since : 2012-06-20

Back to top Go down

The Legend of Zelda: 18 Hours Past v1.00 Release!! Empty Re: The Legend of Zelda: 18 Hours Past v1.00 Release!!

Post by Letterbomb Fri 21 Apr 2023 - 23:56

Puzzledude wrote:I've tried it out a little and it looks great. Good to see that talent has succeeded us, the "old" generation. It is much easier to hack/adopt, if someone already has a base such as this. For instance you can "juice" the hack up with MSU and some already made custom gfx (which does not take a lot of effort). Would be a 19 hour hack then. Of course the original should always remain to respect the author who made it.

Hey thanks Puzzledude! Obviously this hack was made in 18 Hours so it's not going to be as big as a big hack, but I feel like I did do a good job on making the whole thing even if there are a couple of small bugs. If I would want to "juice" up the hack I'd probably just make a v1.01 patch or something like that just to patch up the small bugs, but with the way the hack came out I'm pretty happy.
Letterbomb
Letterbomb

Since : 2020-03-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Erockbrox Sat 29 Apr 2023 - 21:00

Erockbrox
Erockbrox

Since : 2013-02-05

Back to top Go down