Final Doom, Doom 2, cut Doom levels and other various SNES Doom mods

Go down

Final Doom, Doom 2, cut Doom levels and other various SNES Doom mods Empty Final Doom, Doom 2, cut Doom levels and other various SNES Doom mods

These mods were mostly made by Cacodemontube and Roebloz. If played without the MSU files then it only ever plays the first level music. This also combines the circle strafing and all difficulties patches and use on a clean Doom US rom. I've put in PSX music versions when there isn't an SPC version available and for the Doom 2 tracks I've used Patricio Herrera's conversions.

Final Doom, Doom 2, cut Doom levels and other various SNES Doom mods

Last edited by Mike Prince Sharpe on Thu 22 Feb 2024 - 13:22; edited 5 times in total (Reason for editing : Adding 3 Ultimate Doom levels with relevant 3D0 tracks)
Mike Prince Sharpe
Mike Prince Sharpe
Snap Dragon
Snap Dragon

Since : 2022-03-29

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit

Final Doom, Doom 2, cut Doom levels and other various SNES Doom mods :: Comments

Post Tue 6 Feb 2024 - 19:54 by VVV18

Oahhhhhhhhhhh...

Thank you very much for this one, I'm dying to try it, I love Doom; I have all the roms (Cacodemontube and Roebloz/Doom) released by them, thanks a lot, topppppppppppppp!!!

Back to top Go down

Mike Prince Sharpe

Post Thu 8 Feb 2024 - 17:40 by Mike Prince Sharpe

VVV18 wrote:Oahhhhhhhhhhh...

Thank you very much for this one, I'm dying to try it, I love Doom; I have all the roms (Cacodemontube and Roebloz/Doom) released by them, thanks a lot, topppppppppppppp!!!
You're welcome, I added another video to the original post that uses the Final Doom level Go 2 It from the downloadable pack. I think Cacodemontube and Roebloz did an incredible job in making these levels and really does push the SNES to its absolute limits in what it can do at a playable speed.

Back to top Go down