Thanks to Conn and other MSU-1 Contributors

Go down

Thanks to Conn and other MSU-1 Contributors Empty Thanks to Conn and other MSU-1 Contributors

Post by khilendel Tue 27 Feb 2024 - 19:35

Hello!

I recently completed my first F-Zero romhack and was able to use Conn's original F-Zero MSU-1 patch ASM with some minor modifications in our level editor (FZEdit) to add an original soundtrack.

The music really sets off the whole project, and is one of the most complimented features of the hack.

I wanted to drop by simply to say "Thanks" to Conn any anyone else involved in MSU-1 development! I've been seeing BS-Deluxe with MSU-1 as well and it looks amazing Smile

khilendel
Newcomer

Since : 2024-02-27

Back to top Go down

Thanks to Conn and other MSU-1 Contributors Empty Re: Thanks to Conn and other MSU-1 Contributors

Post by Conn Wed 28 Feb 2024 - 4:19

Thanks, however all hails go to our new asm chief, cubear Wink

The deluxe patch will soon be the state of art, it's fully compatible with original f-zero and there's pcm to pcm to spc fallback.
Conn
Conn

Thanks to Conn and other MSU-1 Contributors Image212

Since : 2013-06-30

Back to top Go down

Thanks to Conn and other MSU-1 Contributors Empty Re: Thanks to Conn and other MSU-1 Contributors

Post by Cubear Wed 28 Feb 2024 - 18:42

MSU-1 is always a team effort. don't let conn pin it all on me, every single contribution made by everybody is what made our forum here what it is today. it doesn't matter if you code, make music, bug test, or even just enjoy the fruits of our collective labour... thanks for being part of it.
Cubear
Cubear

Thanks to Conn and other MSU-1 Contributors Image211

Since : 2021-11-17

https://www.patreon.com/Cubear

Back to top Go down