Fall of Hyrule??!

Go down

Fall of Hyrule??! Empty Fall of Hyrule??!

Post by Floki Tue 14 Jun 2016 - 12:29

Fall of Hyrule??! Z3title

http://web.archive.org/web/20011123101917/http://smb3c.darkmazda.com/zelda3c/

^^

Didn't knew about this. It goes way back!

GameMakr24 wrote:Latest News

SO much has happened over the course of this summer, I don't know how to begin. Sephiroth3 (aka Sephiroth2) has been hard at work on a Zelda 3 editor, and it already edits nearly everything in the game. With just the version I'm beta testing now, I can totally remake the entire game. The overworld can be completely changed, except for a few special behaviors (drain a pond, open Turtle Rock). The interiors of houses, caves, and dungeons can all be edited, simply by dragging around, changing and stretching the many objects in each room. There's full monster support, item placement, palette editing, music editing, and lots more details to each of these things. It now edits the X-button overworld map, and soon it will edit the dungeon X-button maps and the title screen as well. On top of this, he's joined forces with jwilson and Yarx to make programming go faster, and to hack the actual ASM of the game to make special customizations of the ROM possible. (changing data that is hardcoded, etc.)

Suddenly it's *not* going to take me a full year to create Zelda3C. Most of that estimated time was to be spent locating data and learning to manipulate it, but Sephiroth has accomplished this in the course of one summer. It will still take me a long time to change everything, simply because this is a SUPER Nintendo game and there's a lot more game to change.

I have a huge collection of notes and ideas already, and the brainstorming just doesn't stop. I'm inspired daily with new material for the game. I've been designing wicked puzzles, mapping out a captivating overworld, arranging the order of events (item collecting, etc), and carefully polishing the story based on what I know can be changed. There's nothing in ZeldaC that I can't do in Zelda3C. I can do so much more with all these new SNES features, the game is going to be a dream to create and a dream to play.

Laughing

Floki

Fall of Hyrule??! Image212

Since : 2012-06-19

Back to top Go down

Fall of Hyrule??! Empty Re: Fall of Hyrule??!

Post by Erockbrox Tue 14 Jun 2016 - 18:40

zack wrote:Suddenly it's *not* going to take me a full year to create Zelda3C

No its not going to take a full year zack. It will take you 10 years and you still won't even be finished. You will also need a team which you do not have nor do you apparently want.

Zack wrote:I've been designing wicked puzzles

Really? I'd like to see them.

Zack wrote:I can do so much more with all these new SNES features, the game is going to be a dream to create and a dream to play.

The game will sure be a dream because no one will ever be able to play it.
Erockbrox
Erockbrox

Fall of Hyrule??! Image211

Since : 2013-02-05

Back to top Go down

Post by SunGodPortal Tue 14 Jun 2016 - 19:12

Wow, Erock. You sound incredibly bitter.
SunGodPortal
SunGodPortal

Fall of Hyrule??! Image213

Since : 2015-01-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Erockbrox Wed 15 Jun 2016 - 2:17

SunGodPortal wrote:Wow, Erock. You sound incredibly bitter.

After seeing Parallel Worlds I got inspired to make my own hack and after quickly learning that without a team doing a complete zelda 3 hack by myself is almost impossible and so I joined zacks hack.

I submitted to him tons and tons of ideas yet he has abandoned his own hack and not only that but he won't team up with anyone and wants to do his hack all by himself which is not a wise choice. He also keeps all of his own tools to himself and won't share with the community.

He doesn't even check out his own thread here at zeldix.

Last edited by Erockbrox on Wed 15 Jun 2016 - 2:20; edited 1 time in total
Erockbrox
Erockbrox

Back to top Go down

Post by Erockbrox Wed 15 Jun 2016 - 2:19

Jaqen H'ghar wrote:Imagine if I were to suddenly disapear.

He would probably hunt me down!

You can run, but you can't hide.... lol
Erockbrox
Erockbrox

Back to top Go down