kurrono
kurrono

Indiana Jones' Greatest Adventures Image111

Since : 2015-03-22

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit

Indiana Jones' Greatest Adventures :: Comments

Post Sat 14 Apr 2018 - 11:58 by pev

@Conn, @Kurrono, Awesome, glad you guys are at the finish line. Good job!

Back to top Go down

kurrono

Post Sat 14 Apr 2018 - 12:57 by kurrono

Thanks pev !!

Back to top Go down

smokemonster

Post Sat 14 Apr 2018 - 13:06 by smokemonster

I see what the secret project was. This is going to be great!

Back to top Go down

Conn

Post Sat 14 Apr 2018 - 14:23 by Conn

Patch is up, but some tracks were incorrect, so I had to put the pcm link down. K will upload it when back from work and let you know when the new link is up... Very Happy

Back to top Go down

kurrono

Post Sat 14 Apr 2018 - 14:40 by kurrono

Thanks Conn it will be fixef and then finish my Super scope 6 ... patch

Back to top Go down

RetrogamerX

Post Sun 15 Apr 2018 - 8:48 by RetrogamerX

Will this work on sd2snes? Thanks for everyone hard work Smile

Back to top Go down

kurrono

Post Sun 15 Apr 2018 - 9:05 by kurrono

the pcm are up now..enjoy

Back to top Go down

Conn

Post Sun 15 Apr 2018 - 9:32 by Conn

Yay, K FTW!!!
Spin Blue3

Back to top Go down

kurrono

Post Sun 15 Apr 2018 - 9:44 by kurrono

Internet was slow last night plus i was checking on,supwr scope 6 maybe im doing 2 patches ..one for blastris and one for lazer blazer cause the tracks mess the other game .. ifound other hookup..that works for blastris..,but dont play like gameover and sum songs..so maybe 2 patches hehe for 2 roms

Back to top Go down

Conn

Post Sun 15 Apr 2018 - 10:09 by Conn

I checked your pack and there were some password map themes missing.
I solved it via a new asm patch (v2 in first post).

I sent you also a mail K... no need to re-upload the complete 1.3 GB new pack again, as said, just re-apply the patch. They are mapped to another map theme.

Back to top Go down

Post Sun 15 Apr 2018 - 10:17 by pev

OMG, this PCM pack is huuuugggeee! Did you theme every possible screen known in the whole universe? Lol.

Back to top Go down

Conn

Post Sun 15 Apr 2018 - 10:21 by Conn

That's my fault not finding the best solution... there are multiple map themes making the set so huge, I should have come to the solution I used in my v2 patch (to map already used themes to only one theme)... but I was lazy and the asm for this was sheer horrible (with all cutscreens I could not really differ).

It could be improved to use much less space, but...  HD space is quite big nowadays, cloud storage isn't much a problem and download speed neither.
Means, I stick to my laziness this time (hehe) Razz

Back to top Go down

RetrogamerX

Post Sun 15 Apr 2018 - 10:58 by RetrogamerX

I don't mind there big.  At least I know the sound will be amazing. I have plenty of space on HDD.  Thanks for Conn, Kurrono hard work to make this happen. Cheers Yes

Last edited by RetrogamerX on Sun 15 Apr 2018 - 11:02; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

kurrono

Post Sun 15 Apr 2018 - 11:02 by kurrono

I tried for map just one song....the cutscenes are diferent all of them..and stages different too
..in,normal game somensongs repeats .. in some stages ..like temple doom is used in 2 stages ...pankot and children rescue..ichange that... even shanghau. Streets was using basket game song from raiders of lost ark ..i chamge drom the one in the movie .mis better..lot improvement there

Back to top Go down

Conn

Post Sun 15 Apr 2018 - 11:10 by Conn

It's a great set, K and you managed to improve the game a lot (more than usual msu) since you could give each cutscreen a different theme, like the shanghai voice from OST is amazing Wink

If I were a bit more clever when coding it I would have mapped all map themes to the same theme. This may have reduced the pack size by maybe 400 MB, considering each map theme takes 15 MB (and double with password and normal gameplay). Or Shanghai mapped to only 1 theme instead using 2 (normal play and password)... and so on.

Japp, in the end I'm happy that this project is accomplished, even if obsoletely oversized with some themes Embarassed

Back to top Go down

Post Sun 15 Apr 2018 - 11:19 by Shiryu

Goodf stuf Kurrono! I am never one to say no to some Factor 5 Games, but won't be making a video because every time I use music by John Williams, the video gets almost instantly muted.

Back to top Go down

Conn

Post Sun 15 Apr 2018 - 11:24 by Conn

I wonder what the trick of Smokemonster is:
https://www.zeldix.net/t1672-super-star-wars-trilogy

Until now his SW video still works Razz

Back to top Go down

Post Sun 15 Apr 2018 - 11:28 by Shiryu

It's automated. A video might be up with audio for years or might be picked up immediately while it is processing. It's a very odd and quite fallible system, but in the past, even my regular 'Super Star Wars' videos with SNES audio were considered a match and either muted or blocked worldwide. A very sad state of affairs...

Back to top Go down

kurrono

Post Sun 15 Apr 2018 - 11:31 by kurrono

I had smthing with indiana jones too .. the music belongs to their artists u,can t get nothing from those videos..i already know that..and anyways iget my stuff other way hehe

Back to top Go down

Post Sun 15 Apr 2018 - 11:34 by Shiryu

I'm never worried if I can't monetise the videos, but it really hurts when they block or mute it. How are we suppose to showcase what has been accomplished if they mute the audio? =\

Back to top Go down

Post Sun 15 Apr 2018 - 12:32 by pev

Maybe since the Super Star Wars audio is mixed in with SNES sound effects, it gives YT's algorithm a hard time to find a match. Who knows?

Back to top Go down

Post Sun 15 Apr 2018 - 13:06 by Shiryu

At this point, I think not even YouTube knows.

Back to top Go down

Post Sun 15 Apr 2018 - 13:12 by pev

This is a very true statement, indeed.

Back to top Go down

smokemonster

Post Sun 15 Apr 2018 - 14:18 by smokemonster

I'm not sure why they let my Star Wars stream stay up. Maybe it's because I streamed it instead of uploading a finished video?

Back to top Go down