Last edited by kurrono on Sun 23 Sep 2018 - 2:06; edited 1 time in total
kurrono

Since : 2015-03-22

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: diggdeliciousredditstumbleuponslashdotyahoogooglelive

Captain America and the Avengers :: Comments

Post on Fri 20 Jul 2018 - 0:38 by Polargames

Cover Art. I hope you like it :-)

All rights belong to there respected parties. I just found this on google. :-)

Back to top Go down

Post on Fri 20 Jul 2018 - 0:39 by kurrono

Its great

Back to top Go down

Post on Fri 20 Jul 2018 - 0:42 by Polargames

kurrono wrote:Its great

Thank you very much Kurrono Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post on Mon 23 Jul 2018 - 16:55 by fullgamezone

the rom opens and at the time of the presentation everything is black

Back to top Go down

Post on Mon 23 Jul 2018 - 19:39 by MadK9

ty again for a great patch, but i am also just getting a black screen, tried 3 diff roms all the same.

Back to top Go down

Post on Mon 23 Jul 2018 - 20:14 by Polargames

MadK9 wrote:ty again for a great patch, but i am also just getting a black screen, tried 3 diff roms all the same.

@Fullgamezone and @MadK9. Did you two make sure the rom was unheaded. It you did then you should not had an issue. I have at times thought that I had it unheaded but in fact I did not, Also did you make sure you named it right and put it in the folder with the pcms and stuff. I have this game all set up and I have no issues with it. I hope this helps

Back to top Go down

Post on Mon 23 Jul 2018 - 20:29 by MadK9

Polargames wrote:
MadK9 wrote:ty again for a great patch, but i am also just getting a black screen, tried 3 diff roms all the same.

@Fullgamezone and @MadK9. Did you two make sure the rom was unheaded. It you did then you should not had an issue. I have at times thought that I had it unheaded but in fact I did not, Also did you make sure you named it right and put it in the folder with the pcms and stuff. I have this game all set up and I have no issues with it. I hope this helps

While i appreciate the advice, i would only post here when i know something is wrong, and as such my post stands, and i already know of 3 other people that have the exact same issue.

Back to top Go down

Post on Mon 23 Jul 2018 - 20:33 by Conn

Quick fix, use lunar expand
https://www.smwcentral.net/?p=section&a=details&id=4599
and expand the rom to 1.5 MB first, then apply the patch.

K, you use rom space after the 1.0 MB restriction. This isn't accepted by snes9x before expanding the rom first to 1.5 MB (maybe it works on bsnes)...

Either you make the ips between the original rom and an expanded rom (and apply the xkas asm on the expanded rom) or you shift your code into the 1 MB region, like:

org $208000
change to
org $1FFF00

Last edited by Conn on Mon 23 Jul 2018 - 20:34; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post on Mon 23 Jul 2018 - 20:33 by Polargames

MadK9 wrote:
Polargames wrote:

While i appreciate the advice, i would only post here when i know something is wrong, and as such my post stands, and i already know of 3 other people that have the exact same issue.

I understand, Come to find out it does not have a manifest.bml file with said game. I played another one game with out the bml file and I got the same results. So I am sorry.

Back to top Go down

Post on Mon 23 Jul 2018 - 20:38 by MadK9

Conn wrote:Quick fix, use lunar expand
https://www.smwcentral.net/?p=section&a=details&id=4599
and expand the rom to 1.5 MB first, then apply the patch.

K, you use rom space after the 1.0 MB restriction. This isn't accepted by snes9x before expanding the rom first to 1.5 MB (maybe it works on bsnes)...

Either you make the ips between the original rom and an expanded rom (and apply the xkas asm on the expanded rom) or you shift your code into the 1 MB region, like:

org $208000
change to
org $1FFF00

Ty Conn works fine now

Back to top Go down

Post on Tue 24 Jul 2018 - 3:51 by Conn

I uploaded a 1.2 on K's request on my server and linked in the first post (redownload), that should work on the native rom without expansion.

Back to top Go down

Post  by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum