Code:
http://www.mediafire.com/file/y014bmpctp9wbgn/wguns-pev-v1.0.zip/file

-  PCM Pack  -

Wild Guns Reloaded (by Relikk):
Code:
https://mega.nz/file/w75mRKrL#spGRVfkiVSuAKS4qFd8m-D31-Khbyw6L0VwegucRkU4

-  Track Map  -

Code:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1scU2OsrwjdWNu2cukSqk4zHD1lXCVmOnhYAViVJOLIQ

Last edited by pepillopev on Mon 25 May 2020 - 19:14; edited 12 times in total
pev

Wild Guns Image211

Since : 2017-10-16

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit

Wild Guns :: Comments

Post Mon 30 Jul 2018 - 11:25 by pev

@ToAll The video sounds like it is playing double audio but it is not a MSU problem. I just forgot to disable the microphone during recording (hence, double audio). I will eventually correct the video (or not). Just a heads up. Thanks Relikk for bringing it to my attention.

Back to top Go down

Post Mon 30 Jul 2018 - 12:24 by Señor Ventura

So impressive, Is this the ost remix of the ps4?.

P.D: Sorry, i don't remember if the apostrophe applies to objects as well, and not only to persons (PS4's ost remix?).

I don't know if i writed it well.

Back to top Go down

Post Mon 30 Jul 2018 - 12:27 by pev

@Señor The ‘Reloaded’ part was meant to imply that the PCM came from Wild Guns Reloaded OST. I’ll add the Wild Guns part later (not by my PC). Not sure where Relikk got the set from.

Back to top Go down

Polargames

Post Mon 30 Jul 2018 - 12:31 by Polargames

delete

Last edited by Polargames on Tue 31 Jul 2018 - 18:28; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post Mon 30 Jul 2018 - 12:40 by Señor Ventura

pepillopev wrote:@Señor The ‘Reloaded’ part was meant to imply that the PCM came from Wild Guns Reloaded OST. I’ll add the Wild Guns part later (not by my PC). Not sure where Relikk got the set from.

Ok, i was convinced that the ps4 version was named "wild guns redux"... i see now xD

Back to top Go down

Post Mon 30 Jul 2018 - 12:51 by pev

@Señor You have a point on that. I’ll fix the name once I get to a PC. Not sure where I got ‘Reloaded’ from. Thanks for bringing this up.

Update: Yup, the PS4 port is called Wild Guns Reloaded. Just checked on Google.

Last edited by pepillopev on Mon 30 Jul 2018 - 12:59; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post Mon 30 Jul 2018 - 12:53 by pev

@Polar Is it possible to put your covers in the General section (the same way LordMonkus does). It’s cumbersome for me to keep moving them to the top.

Put them in your own forum post and l’ll just link them from here (easier for me). That way both you and LordMonkus get your fair share of coverage.

Back to top Go down

JUD6MENT

Post Mon 30 Jul 2018 - 12:58 by JUD6MENT

Well done, you guys are on a roll knocking these msu-1 games one at a time.

Back to top Go down

Post Mon 30 Jul 2018 - 13:03 by pev

@JUD6MENT Well, after JO Parodius I will take a very long hiatus. These games were rare exceptions (they interest me). This is the only reason I did them. The plus side, they were not that difficult to MSU.

These games meaning:
Assault Suits Valken
Captain Commando
Sunset Riders
Wild Guns
JO Parodius (soon, WIP)

Also, what motivated me more was that Relikk already made the PCM packs for them too. That, in itself, is very appreciated.

Back to top Go down

Polargames

Post Mon 30 Jul 2018 - 13:26 by Polargames

pepillopev wrote:@Polar Is it possible to put your covers in the General section (the same way LordMonkus does). It’s cumbersome for me to keep moving them to the top.

Put them in your own forum post and l’ll just link them from here (easier for me). That way both you and LordMonkus get your fair share of coverage.

Sounds good, I will fix it asap :-D. Sorry about that.

I will get to work on that. I have made a link for you Pepillopev. Smile

Last edited by Polargames on Mon 30 Jul 2018 - 13:34; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post Mon 30 Jul 2018 - 13:30 by pev

@Polar No need to apologize, you did nothing wrong. I'm just trying to make it fair for both you and LordMonkus. And also easier on me.
Smile

Back to top Go down

Post Mon 30 Jul 2018 - 13:32 by pev

@Polar Maybe you can do what LordMonkus did and put all his work on a cloud server and link to that. It is easier for me to go to one link and just grab the desired cover. This way, I can post both your guys hard work.

Back to top Go down

Polargames

Post Mon 30 Jul 2018 - 13:37 by Polargames

pepillopev wrote:@Polar Maybe you can do what LordMonkus did and put all his work on a cloud server and link to that. It is easier for me to go to one link and just grab the desired cover. This way, I can post both your guys hard work.

Will start work on that Pepillopev Smile

Back to top Go down

Post Mon 30 Jul 2018 - 13:42 by pev

@Polar Thank you. This is much better. Link posted on the top.

Back to top Go down

Polargames

Post Mon 30 Jul 2018 - 13:43 by Polargames

pepillopev wrote:@Polar Thank you. This is much better. Link posted on the top.

Your welcome Dude Smile

Back to top Go down

JUD6MENT

Post Mon 30 Jul 2018 - 21:57 by JUD6MENT

pepillopev wrote:@JUD6MENT Well, after JO Parodius I will take a very long hiatus. These games were rare exceptions (they interest me). This is the only reason I did them. The plus side, they were not that difficult to MSU.

These games meaning:
Assault Suits Valken
Captain Commando
Sunset Riders
Wild Guns
JO Parodius (soon, WIP)

Also, what motivated me more was that Relikk already made the PCM packs for them too. That, in itself, is very appreciated.

Well i appreciate you, conn, and all the other rom hackers for the work that you do. If there is ever a new project or a game you personally want done in the future you can let me know and i can make some PCM for you if you desire.

Back to top Go down

Conn

Post Tue 31 Jul 2018 - 4:22 by Conn

From my side that's it for now, there are always nice titles left as seen in the wishlist (alien, dr.mario, smrpg, lufia, etc). But the maintainance (bug-fixing) for 100 games is already a nightmare, so alike Pev, I take a big break (break could also last forever).

Making a patch is easy (takes me 1 hour to trace/write down the code), but the rat tail (adjusting, like fade, playtesting, mapping, pcm), just takes too much effort now to begin a new project now. I actually wanted to stop before OoTW, EVO already but yeah. I'm unfortunately rather inconsequent with my retirements Sad
But at one point.... .... ....

Back to top Go down

Post Tue 31 Jul 2018 - 5:13 by Señor Ventura

Conn wrote:From my side that's it for now, there are always nice titles left as seen in the wishlist (alien, dr.mario, smrpg, lufia, etc). But the maintainance (bug-fixing) for 100 games is already a nightmare, so alike Pev, I take a big break (break could also last forever).

Making a patch is easy (takes me 1 hour to trace/write down the code), but the rat tail (adjusting, like fade, playtesting, mapping, pcm), just takes too much effort now to begin a new project now. I actually wanted to stop before OoTW, EVO already but yeah. I'm unfortunately rather inconsequent with my retirements Sad
But at one point.... .... ....

Your have done more already than anyone deserves, i personally only can be grateful to your work (you, and all of you).

All your efforts are really valuable, maybe it's time to take some resting, although it means "forever".

Back to top Go down

Post Fri 3 Aug 2018 - 22:24 by pev

@Kurrono @Relikk Can you guys test this game on your sd2snes hardware when you can. I noticed on Shiryu's video that the game had two audio anomalies during the Stage Clear and a during the Game Over (this does not happen on the bSnes++ and Snes9x). Not sure if this is a video encoding issue or real sd2snes problem.

@Relikk I checked the pcm set and it includes the three sd2snes silent tracks we found during our bug testing. They were track 40, 93, and 108.

Shiryu's YouTube Video Examples
Stage Clear Audio Glitch
Game Over Audio Glitch

Back to top Go down

Relikk

Post Sat 4 Aug 2018 - 8:13 by Relikk

Sounds far too loud to be related to the game. I'd say it's likely a recording/encoding error.

I did play a little on the SD2SNES the day before yesterday, cleared a stage and I don't remember anything like that, but for I'll check again for sure.

Back to top Go down

Relikk

Post Sat 4 Aug 2018 - 8:59 by Relikk

No problems here.

Back to top Go down

Post Sat 4 Aug 2018 - 9:50 by pev

@Relikk False alarm, Shiryu just responded, he said he uses bSnes and Snes9x for recording. I agree it may be an encoding issue as I cannot reproduce it.

Back to top Go down