My mom

Go down

My mom

Post by Polargames on Tue 28 Aug 2018 - 18:05

Hey, Could you please think postive thoughts for my mom, A part of or living room ceiling fell and hit her. She said shes fine and she up and about, but I am just a tad bit worried about her. We had 2 days of very bad storms and the drywall just gave way and landed on my mom. It was a large peice that fell. Again she is fine, but I am just a little worried. Sad Thank you
Polargames
Crystal Maiden
Crystal Maiden

Since : 2018-06-06

Back to top Go down

Re: My mom

Post by pepillopev on Wed 29 Aug 2018 - 1:14

Will keep good thoughts from me, Polar. I still recommend she sees a doc to rule out a concussion. Many Blessings, Brother.

pepillopev

Since : 2017-10-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Relikk on Wed 29 Aug 2018 - 2:41

Very sorry to hear that, Polar. Best wishes go to your mom. Pev's words are wise, also.

Take care.

Relikk

Since : 2017-02-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Conn on Wed 29 Aug 2018 - 6:10

Oh wow, next to my wishes that your mom is all right, I hope you have some sort of insurance for the house...
Conn

Since : 2013-06-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Polargames on Wed 29 Aug 2018 - 9:53

@To All, Thank you for all of your kind wishes, It really means a lot to me right now. @Pepv, She has a Doc appominet I belive to day actually so she told me she get check out there, thank you very much for your concern dude. @Relikk Thank you very much also, and yes for sure I will make sure my mom gets checked out asap. @Conn, Thank you also for your will wishes and we do have insurance for our house, the claims adjuster is comming by us on Saturday, Was supposed to be today, but they are very busy.

So as I had said we had very bad storms, It had rained pretty heavy by us. Some of the areas a round us lost power, My aunt and Uncle did lastnight and there were 3 twisters that had touched down according to our local news. Still to be finalized by the NWS.One of them was by the area my other grandparent is and the last one was by a Tourist attraction I belive they said, and between where my aunt and uncle live and the country. My other grandparent is fine because the twister was reported to be by a highway about 50 miles where she lives, but for me that was a little to close for confort. There is a lot of trees down in my area, and branches all over the place. I will be sure to update to let you all now whats going on for sure. Thank you all very much again. Blue4
Polargames
Crystal Maiden
Crystal Maiden

Back to top Go down

Post by wizzrobemaster on Thu 30 Aug 2018 - 19:11

how strong were the tornadoes? those storms are scary because of how unexpected they show up.

anyway, it is a good idea to get checked out whenever getting hit in the hard by a heavy object to make sure there is no severe head trauma. anyway, I hope everything gets better.

wizzrobemaster
Ganon
Ganon

Since : 2015-01-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Polargames on Sat 1 Sep 2018 - 14:02

wizzrobemaster wrote:how strong were the tornadoes?  those storms are scary because of how unexpected they show up.  

anyway, it is a good idea to get checked out whenever getting hit in the hard by a heavy object to make sure there is no severe head trauma.  anyway, I hope everything gets better.

The strongest twister was an EF1 and that was about 50 to 100 miles away where my other grandparent lives, So I am happy she is safe. And thank you for your well wishes and concern, It means a lot to me :-)
Polargames
Crystal Maiden
Crystal Maiden

Back to top Go down

Post by Polargames on Sat 1 Sep 2018 - 14:15

@TOALL

Sorry for not keeping you as updated like I wanted to. We have been cleaning up so to speak. First of my mom is all right, Just some bruses and a little shaken still,but fine. We had the insurence people come by and they well cover the damage done by the storm. I was veryy happy to hear that because I was scard that they would not cover it. I know that might sound dumb of me, but it was a actual fear. We had about 7.5 inches total that fell in our area. The next county to the left of us had about 14+ inches of rain. Also the NWS had finished the twister zones and the total for all the counties around us was 16. The biggest twister was a EF2. There also is a lot of flooding in many areas as well.
Polargames
Crystal Maiden
Crystal Maiden

Back to top Go down

Post by Relikk on Sat 1 Sep 2018 - 16:43

Polargames wrote:I was veryy happy to hear that because I was scard that they would not cover it. I know that might sound dumb of me, but it was a actual fear.

Not dumb at all. They'll usually try to find some excuse to not give out any money. Glad they didn't.

Relikk

Since : 2017-02-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Polargames on Sat 1 Sep 2018 - 18:29

Relikk wrote:
Polargames wrote:I was veryy happy to hear that because I was scard that they would not cover it. I know that might sound dumb of me, but it was a actual fear.

Not dumb at all. They'll usually try to find some excuse to not give out any money. Glad they didn't.

Thank you Relikk for telling me that, I had heard it from other people but I did not know if it was actualy common at all. Thank you Smile
Polargames
Crystal Maiden
Crystal Maiden

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum