Hello everyone

Go down

Hello everyone Empty Hello everyone

Post by underdisk Tue 16 Apr 2019 - 16:50

Hey guys, i'm new!

I'm interested in romhacking since several years, though I was too young to understand anything.

Now I'm (almost) 18. I'm a french developer. I never experienced the SNES glory (far from that) but hey, I love ALTTP and after finishing the game recently I want to know more!

2019 is maybe late to start anything, but I'm sure there's stuff to do, and learn. I'm almost starting from 0.

By the way, at the time I had a software similar to Hyrule Magic. I think it was Black Magic (i'm not sure AT ALL). I think I had the source code or something. I wasn't able to compile anything because I was too young and now every link is dead. Do someone have more info on that ?
Apparently Hyrule Magic has a lot of problems concerning the interface and some compatibiity issues and everyone is stuck with it. Is it true ?

Thank you for reading this half presentation half newbie questions post
underdisk
underdisk
Newcomer

Since : 2019-04-16

Back to top Go down

Hello everyone Empty Re: Hello everyone

Post by Devan2002 Tue 16 Apr 2019 - 17:21

The perfect guide to Hyrule Magic can be found here: https://darkshark.de/files/zelda/Zelda3%20Compendium.pdf
It has 700 pages.

Another thing is, some of the problems with HM can be solved using Lunar Expand to set the rom's size to 2MB (which fixes the title screen sometimes not showing up (background), the file naming screen, and the water overlay in the dam).
Devan2002
Devan2002

Hello everyone Image213

Since : 2017-10-30

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum