Website mesed up

Go down

Website mesed up Empty Website mesed up

Post by Erockbrox Sun 13 Oct 2019 - 23:27

It looks like the zeldix image logo background is missing.

Website mesed up BU7nfjd

its just a visual thing. everything else seems okay. actually there are a few other thins that are a miss like the submit buttons at the button of this very post that im about to click. its just gibberish.
Erockbrox
Erockbrox

Website mesed up Image211

Since : 2013-02-05

Back to top Go down

Website mesed up Empty Re: Website mesed up

Post by Conn Mon 14 Oct 2019 - 4:04

It happens sometimes to me as well if I visit this page with my mobile and have the mobile version activated (you need to switch to desktop version) at least this works for me.
Conn
Conn

Website mesed up Image212

Since : 2013-06-30

Back to top Go down

Post by pev Mon 14 Oct 2019 - 10:13

I get the same thing on my desktop browser too. Eventually, it fixed itself.

pev

Since : 2017-10-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Relikk Mon 14 Oct 2019 - 12:47

Clearing your browser cache and reloading should help, also.
Relikk
Relikk

Since : 2017-02-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Polargames Thu 17 Oct 2019 - 23:49

Just wanted to update that the issues is still happening, it seems it does this at random. Its the same thing on mobile version. Both times I did clear my browser cache for both and the results were the same.
Polargames
Polargames

Website mesed up Image112

Since : 2018-06-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Conn Sat 19 Oct 2019 - 10:59

I get it now, too... does anybody has the original bg with gradient somewhere? I try to host it elsewhere then
Conn
Conn

Back to top Go down

Post by daniloroxette Sat 19 Oct 2019 - 15:02

Hi. I'm still getting the tinypic thing, even when I clear the cache. Today I'm also facing some missing topics. Still trying to see if it is an issue here. Sad
daniloroxette
daniloroxette

Website mesed up Image110

Since : 2017-09-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Conn Sat 19 Oct 2019 - 15:30

I think I restored it by luck. In the css I found some tinypic links and uploaded them to our image server
Conn
Conn

Back to top Go down

Post by qwertymodo Sun 20 Oct 2019 - 12:37

I tried that several times, and it kept injecting old CSS for some reason. I hope it's really fixed for good this time. Every time I "fixed" it, it would just end up breaking in a different browser instead, or on mobile, or when not logged in Disgust
qwertymodo
qwertymodo

Since : 2014-10-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Conn Sun 20 Oct 2019 - 15:34

What I did was admin panel -> Display->colors
In the css I searched for all tinypic links. The image luckily still showed up when opening the link, so I uploaded them to this server, like
Code:
   background-image: url('https://somewhattinypic.png');

into
Code:
   background-image: url('https://i.servimg.com/u/f50/18/39/92/77/6dvj0n10.png');

I too hope it is stable, if anybody still has problems, please tell
Conn
Conn

Back to top Go down

Post by Polargames Mon 28 Oct 2019 - 2:29

I would like to say that so far what @Conn did has been working very well on my end. The website has not error at all from the fix hes done, and the same goes for the mobile version also.
Polargames
Polargames

Back to top Go down

Post by qwertymodo Sun 10 Nov 2019 - 17:09

Polargames wrote:I would like to say that so far what @Conn did has been working very well on my end. The website has not error at all from the fix hes done, and the same goes for the mobile version also.

You scared me for a minute, I'm subscribed to this thread so I get emails when somebody replies to it, so when I got another email today, I thought it had started happening again...

Edit: Now I see that for some reason the email I got was like 2 weeks late... thanks technology... Confused
qwertymodo
qwertymodo

Since : 2014-10-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Polargames Sun 10 Nov 2019 - 23:24

qwertymodo wrote:
Polargames wrote:I would like to say that so far what @Conn did has been working very well on my end. The website has not error at all from the fix hes done, and the same goes for the mobile version also.

You scared me for a minute, I'm subscribed to this thread so I get emails when somebody replies to it, so when I got another email today, I thought it had started happening again...

Edit: Now I see that for some reason the email I got was like 2 weeks late... thanks technology... Confused

Oh, I am sorry, I did not mean to scare you at all, I just wanted to give feedback to say that all has been well and no issues at all. After Conn did what he done the website has been smooth sailing :-).

Wondered what cause your e-mail to be 2 weeks late? That is strange, but I do agree with you on Tech being great lol
Polargames
Polargames

Back to top Go down