- MD+ Patch -

MD+ Patch (by infinest):
Code:
https://github.com/Infinest/Comix-Zone-MD-Plus/releases/latest

- MD+ Audio Pack -

MD+ Comix Zone (Various Arranged* & Sega Tunes Arranged** ) (by Relikk):
Code:
https://mega.nz/file/I7oBxSya#OruB1RKlI1jj41Pr2pNVkxDemRtfGz3Js6wjkgjuPK4
*Thanks to pepodmc for compiling the track list.
**The Sega Tunes tracks are in a separate folder. You need to replace the original tracks and the CUE file from that folder to use them.

- MD+ Source -

Code:
https://github.com/Infinest/Comix-Zone-MD-Plus
Relikk
Relikk

Comix Zone (MD+) Image211

Since : 2017-02-17

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: redditgoogle

Comix Zone (MD+) :: Comments

Post Wed 7 Apr 2021 - 9:51 by -pepodmc

Thanks for the mention.

Im always looking for covers/arranges/remixes of various games to make music packs.

I will make a thread in "MD+ and MSU-MD General" disccussion section and post the music packs i compile there.

So, when a "X" game has a MD+ or a MSU-MD patch, there will be an arranged tracklist for it.

Back to top Go down

Relikk

Post Wed 7 Apr 2021 - 9:59 by Relikk

Do you have the source links for all of those Comix Zone tracks, by the way? I tried looking through the four or five links to the channels you gave, but I could only find four tracks that had lossless downloads (which I replaced), but it'd be nice to find the original sources, not necessarily lossless, but to make sure I can get the best quality from each one, and not something that was an MP3 conversion of an already lossy YouTube video.

Back to top Go down

Post Wed 7 Apr 2021 - 10:10 by -pepodmc

Relikk wrote:Do you have the source links for all of those Comix Zone tracks, by the way? I tried looking through the four or five links to the channels you gave, but I could only find four tracks that had lossless downloads (which I replaced), but it'd be nice to find the original sources, not necessarily lossless, but to make sure I can get the best quality from each one, and not something that was an MP3 conversion of an already lossy YouTube video.

The thing is that a lot of them doesnt have download links (i had to convert the video to mp3), or the users who made the cover doesnt aswer the comments.
The original sources are the youtube videos, i mean, except for some tracks that sometimes are posted in soundcloud or newgrounds too, the rest of the tracks are only posted on youtube. Some with download links and others the video only.

Plus now, in this "patreon" era, a lot of people that makes music puts the mp3 downloads behind a paywall.

About the comix zone music pack. i made it like 6 months ago. i dont remember where i got the tracks, but after so many months is normal, that why i put the authors channels in the comments of the video.

Back to top Go down

Relikk

Post Wed 7 Apr 2021 - 10:52 by Relikk

No worries.

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum