Happy Do Whatever Day 04/14/21

Zeldix :: General :: News

Go down

Happy Do Whatever Day 04/14/21 Empty Happy Do Whatever Day 04/14/21

Post by Erockbrox Thu 15 Apr 2021 - 1:45

Lately I've been spending probably way too much time on Twitter and I've been seeing these holidays such as TMNT week and Portfolio Day and so I go to bed and have this strange dream. In the dream I am at graduation of some sort and there is a speaker at a podium and the speaker states that it is "National Do Whatever You Want Day" and everyone in the audience stands up and cheers.

That got me thinking, what if there was a holiday like that. A day where you can do whatever you want without any obligations to friends, family or work. A day where nobody can tell you what to do and instead of meeting other peoples obligations you instead do something special for yourself.

Examples:

The Friend: Hey want to come to my kids birthday party?
Response: Today and is Do Whatever You Want Day and I'm going fishing.

The Family: Can you take out the trash and do the dishes?
Response: I'm exempt today. Thank you.

The Boss: Can you makes copies of these documents?
Response: Thanks. I'll have them ready tomorrow.

Other Examples:

Want to binge watch movies, TV, internet all day and order pizza. Go for it.
Want to go to the gym and work out and ignore all responsibilities. Go for it.
Want to buy something nice for yourself or work on a special hobby project you haven't had time for. Go for it.
You don't have to listen to anyone. You don't have to do anything that someone says. Nobody gets to tell anyone what to do.  

It really is your day to do whatever you want and if everyone spends this day doing something special that they want to do and not bugging anyone else then everyone gets to have a special day for themselves without the worry about someone hassling them about something that needs to be done or should be done.

But wait, isn't everyday a day where you can "do whatever you want"? What makes Do Whatever You Want Day truly special is that for the entire day you are granted 100% immunity over any obligations to anyone else. And if someone doesn't understand the holiday then all you have to do is explain it to them so they will understand.

Of course you probably still want to show up to work and pay your bills, but this special day basically means that nobody can tell you what to do and to treat yourself to something special that you have been wanting to do, but didn't have the time for it or to just relax without having to worry about anything. It's a day where nobody can judge you on how you choose to spend this day. It's a judgement free and criticism free day.

So it is a day where you can truly just "Do Whatever".

#DoWhateverDay

If a person has real obligations then the obligations continue on the very next day April 15, but on April 14 you really have 100% immunity to everything. It only happens once a year so it truly is a special day. Also while you can do whatever you want, this doesn't exempt you from the law such as stealing and committing crimes, but instead applies in social settings.

Normally I just go around creating random holidays and such, but this literally came to me in a dream the night of April 14 and it sounds like a good idea so I'm going to take it as a "sign" of some sort and just roll with it. So I'll be celebrating it next year and I hope you will too.
Erockbrox
Erockbrox

Happy Do Whatever Day 04/14/21 Image211

Since : 2013-02-05

Back to top Go down

Happy Do Whatever Day 04/14/21 Empty Re: Happy Do Whatever Day 04/14/21

Post by Erockbrox Mon 19 Apr 2021 - 16:33

Speaking of strange dreams. I also just recently had a dream where I applied to MIT and created my own crypo currently. Maybe I should do that too.
Erockbrox
Erockbrox

Happy Do Whatever Day 04/14/21 Image211

Since : 2013-02-05

Back to top Go down