Final Fight

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Final Fight - Page 3 Empty Final Fight

-  Patch  -

Final Fight US/JP v2* (2020.07.01 - New ReadMe & Patch) (by PepilloPEV):
Code:
http://www.mediafire.com/file/0eijzujzjtx6poq/ffight-pev-final-sd2snes-fixed.zip/file

-  PCM Packs  -

Sega CD (by PepilloPEV):
Code:
https://app.box.com/s/jmmzha19o9ss6s5r2seh5tx01s2o1xk2

Arcade (by Relikk):
Code:
https://mega.nz/file/IjQVQZAZ#w1MXEJSxUxDlQGDRNkebK08Of-GtHZ_YeDXpLEIws54

X68000 YM2151 (by Relikk):
Code:
https://mega.nz/file/EvQhRKrb#Hx9OoFgWk8NJzLA4jukto1LDoAQT4a2HIizDv6k1UR0

X68000 MIDI Arranged (by Relikk):
Code:
https://mega.nz/file/tnwV1R6J#s_tbv8guimOg4C4srzmEcjhKHK6P2fi7o9qMkdnvxpU

FINAL FIGHT DOUBLE IMPACT PCM PACK (by Cyber_Yagami):
Code:
https://www.mediafire.com/file/3ej2e8gmpn2lqm8/Final_Fight_%2528Double_Impact%2529_PCM.7z/file

FINAL FIGHT (SPECIAL CPS PCM PACK) (by Cyber_Yagami):
Code:
https://1fichier.com/?ow5g73hma0n9v5dppo61

-  Track Map  -

Code:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1izewk-LXBsyJE80Owa_ZTQGbwqjwK5dr7jN6_rqvMTQ

*This version supports the US and JAP regions of the ROM (Cody and Guy variations). It also includes support for the additional music tracks including SPC per track fallback. Only the Guy Japan patch is compatible with Rotwang's Unofficial 2-Player hack.

All PCM packs hosted here are fully compatible with the multi-region patch. Thanks Relikk for updating your set "lightning" fast. Much appreciated.

Last edited by pepillopev on Wed 1 Jul 2020 - 17:04; edited 69 times in total
pev

Final Fight - Page 3 Image211

Since : 2017-10-16

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit

Final Fight :: Comments

Post Mon 19 Mar 2018 - 7:04 by Tsolo

Señor Ventura wrote:At least, cody and guy together in a hack with the three characters being eligible.

Final Fight - Page 3 File

Great news, where can I find the patch?

Back to top Go down

smokemonster

Post Tue 20 Mar 2018 - 15:47 by smokemonster

What is the difference between the v1.0 and v1.3 patches?
Edit: Nevermind--it looks like v1.0 is v1.3 for the Guy versions.

Back to top Go down

Post Sat 19 May 2018 - 20:55 by pev

Ok, I had an itch to revisit this one. I went ahead and improved the loop points for the Sega CD tracks. I also patched support for the bonus tracks to play in select stages. So far, I created the patch only for the Cody version of Final Final Fight. Eventually, I will update the Guy and Jap versions too.

Please, remember, to download the ffc-msu1-pev-pcm-set-final.rar to get the improved PCMs and the bonus tracks (if you plan to use the latest FF-Cody v1.4 patch to play them).

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post Wed 27 Jun 2018 - 0:24 by samus12345

The best way to play Final Fight is the arcade version in mame2003-plus - it has support for external music, so you can use the Sega CD, Double Impact, SNES, or (ugh) GBA soundtracks!

Back to top Go down

Post Wed 27 Jun 2018 - 1:26 by pev

Ah, you are talking about FrankenMAME. That is true. It is the best way to play Final Fight with alternate music in all its glory.

Back to top Go down

Polargames

Post Sat 14 Jul 2018 - 3:53 by Polargames

Final Fight - Page 3 Final_10

Cover art. I hope you like it :-D

All rights belong to there respected parties. I just found this on google. :-D

Back to top Go down

Post Sun 9 Dec 2018 - 3:24 by pev

@ToAll Fixed some bugs and added per track SPC fallback. Patch now at version 1.5 for only Final Fight Cody. Eventually, I will port the extra stuff to the US and JAP versions of Final Fight Guy.

Back to top Go down

Post Wed 30 Jan 2019 - 23:32 by pev

@ToAll Ok, finally decided to merge the newest patch to support both US and JAP regions (Cody/Guy revisions). It adds the additional PCM track support (consult the track map) and SPC per track fallback.

Back to top Go down

Polargames

Post Thu 31 Jan 2019 - 23:13 by Polargames

@Pepillopev, Great Job! Keep up the great work :-D

Back to top Go down

Post Thu 31 Jan 2019 - 23:56 by pev

@Polargames Thanks. When I’m in the mood, I’ll revisit old code and improve it including PCM work, if necessary.

My goal, as time allows, is to implement full per track SPC fallback where possible.

Back to top Go down

Polargames

Post Fri 1 Feb 2019 - 22:04 by Polargames

@Pepillopev, Your welcome :-D. Wow, full SPC fallback that's a awesome goal to have. If I may ask how far have you come on your goal so far?

Back to top Go down

Post Fri 1 Feb 2019 - 22:22 by pev

@Polar So far, three games Contra3, Mickey Mania, and Final Fight. For now, I will take a rest. I still have to finish the full back up of all Zeldix patches (barely finished up to the RPG section).

Back to top Go down

Polargames

Post Sat 2 Feb 2019 - 20:05 by Polargames

@Pepillopev, Sweet happy that you have three of them done. Now does this also include the pcms with them as well? Take you time on your goal dude, Do not need you to become burned out from it. Especially with having to do the RPG's. I still wish you the best on it and if I was in the same area where your at, I would buy you a beer for all that you have done and one for Conn as well. Smile

Back to top Go down

Post Sat 9 Feb 2019 - 14:06 by pev

@psalmsamuel Please keep discussions other than “Final Fight” in the General MSU1 column. It is best to keep this topic minimal for reporting issues with the MSU1 patch itself. Anything else needs to go over there. Thanks for understanding.

Back to top Go down

Post Sat 9 Feb 2019 - 23:59 by pev

@psalmsamuel I moved any discussions regarding the Final Fight Unofficial 2-Player Support Hack into the General MSU-1 Discussion area. Please post anything regarding this hack over there. Link below:

https://www.zeldix.net/t1861-final-fight-unofficial-hack

Back to top Go down

Post Sun 10 Feb 2019 - 10:46 by pev

@psalmsamuel Added to the top. You took your own time for this set, take some credit for the work done, not the material itself, Smile.

Awesome and thank you for your contribution. I placed it as psalmsamuel  "Double Impact Remix" Pack.

Back to top Go down

Post Mon 18 Feb 2019 - 12:29 by pev

@Conn I took down the Final Fight link to look it over. FGZ is still having issues getting his ROM to patch. I will re-evaluate my BPS patches and fully make sure the issue is not on my end. Once I am satisfied with the results, I will repost the newly tested BPS patches.

Back to top Go down

Conn

Post Mon 18 Feb 2019 - 14:51 by Conn

I am still able to download the patches, but also I wouldn't take all down because a single user has problems finding the correct Rom (there are multiple versions) or tries to patch with other hacks. Much luck with this in any case Smile

Back to top Go down

Post Mon 18 Feb 2019 - 15:25 by pev

@Conn Yeah, you are right. I’ll leave it up while I am still doing my investigation. I still doubt the problem is on my end but will still check to make sure.

Back to top Go down

Post Mon 18 Feb 2019 - 16:43 by pev

@ToAll Ok, after some investigation, the BPS patch files are indeed correct. Listed below is the CRC checksums for the original non-patch ROMs required for proper patching.

Final Fight US -> 4CAB21DB
Final Fight JAP -> A425A202
Final Fight GUY US -> BC1AE3C2
Final Fight GUY JAP -> DE144411 (only this region ROM is compatible with Gnawtor's 2-Player hack)

All BPS patch files have the CRC checksum of 2144DF1C. As long as you have these, you will have a successful BPS patch. The Final Fight Guy Japan version is the only one where I shuffled some code around as to not conflict with the unofficial 2-player hack part 06 (no guarantee for the upcoming part 07).

Back to top Go down

alex_tenjo

Post Mon 3 Jun 2019 - 15:15 by alex_tenjo

I have download the last version of the patch and apply it to the Japanese ROM of Final Fight Guy.
Unfortunately no way to get MSU sound (nor original sound) on my SD2SNES Pro (firmware 1.10.3). The Capcom logo is the only one that plays correctly, then the intro uses the original one and after that point no sound at all except SFXs.
The ROM I use seems to be the good one (DE144411) and the patching operation also seems to run correctly.
From another side, the ROM runs perfectly on an emulator.
Does anyone please have an idea of what my problem could be?

Back to top Go down

Conn

Post Mon 3 Jun 2019 - 17:11 by Conn

This should be a small issue with the sd2snes wait msu ready routine. The source code isn't part of the patch but I'm sure pev will come back at me if he cannot figure out the bug source.
Do you have the same problems with the us version? Anybody else with sd2snes has the same bug?

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next