Covid-19

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Covid-19 Empty Covid-19

Post by antromhacker2 Tue 14 Jul 2020 - 11:01

it's been so very long since ive been on this forum, i forgot all about it. very disappointing to see that this forum is practically dead, how has everyone been doing these past few years, and especially with coronavirus changing our way of life? I've been doing good.
antromhacker2
antromhacker2
Rope
Rope

Since : 2019-10-11

Back to top Go down

Covid-19 Empty Re: Covid-19

Post by Conn Tue 14 Jul 2020 - 17:04

very disappointing to see that this forum is practically dead
Well, I can't confirm that. Zelda 3 hacking is maybe less visited, but there's also progress with Conker Milk Utopia.
The msu section isn't dead at all. At least there is everyday somethng.

Covid... well we have to sit that out Sob
Conn
Conn

Covid-19 Image212

Since : 2013-06-30

Back to top Go down

Post by JUD6MENT Tue 14 Jul 2020 - 19:04

Where i live people are not so wise and the cases are spiking up high at a rapid case. It sucks, but all is well so far with my family. As for being dead, at least the msu-1 side is still getting new content at least once a week while a patch is reworked each week too.
JUD6MENT
JUD6MENT

Covid-19 Image212

Since : 2018-04-19

Back to top Go down

Post by VVV18 Tue 14 Jul 2020 - 22:53

Honestly: I hope everyone's good here in this group; just like me: everyone has a family, they have obligations, they have things to do, we have a life out of here and, this life is unique, so let us make good use of it, with a lot of peace and a lot of health for everyone, that hug !!!

VVV18
Blacksmith
Blacksmith

Since : 2019-04-28

Back to top Go down

Post by antromhacker2 Wed 15 Jul 2020 - 9:16

Good to hear that everyone is doing well during these times.
antromhacker2
antromhacker2
Rope
Rope

Back to top Go down

Post by qwertymodo Wed 15 Jul 2020 - 14:32

Yeah, the forum has kind of died off. There's a bit of activity on Discord, but it's pretty quiet as well. At this point, I mostly keep it around because it's the main repository for MSU-1 hacks. But also, I keep it up because I know that even with the reduced activity, I'd still be sad to see it go. Thankfully, the costs are quite manageable, and I have some help from Patreon support, so we're not going anywhere.

Personally, I'm doing well, despite life being quite weird these past months. I've been lucky enough to live in eastern Oregon, which has so far managed to avoid most of the direct impact of this pandemic (though we haven't escaped the secondary economic impacts).
qwertymodo
qwertymodo

Covid-19 Image212

Since : 2014-10-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Polargames Thu 16 Jul 2020 - 17:01

qwertymodo wrote:Yeah, the forum has kind of died off. There's a bit of activity on Discord, but it's pretty quiet as well. At this point, I mostly keep it around because it's the main repository for MSU-1 hacks. But also, I keep it up because I know that even with the reduced activity, I'd still be sad to see it go. Thankfully, the costs are quite manageable, and I have some help from Patreon support, so we're not going anywhere.

I am very happy that the site is not going away. While it kinda died off, it a great place to hang out on. The covid cases where I am at are on the rise big time. In fact I think we may be on the way of another lock-down soon. One of our bigger city has now a mask mandate and if you do not where one in public you face of fine of over $300.

The economics here are not so great. A lot of unemployment cases here. My family and I are doing well. Kinda in a semi-lock-down. I do hope things can start to get better.
Polargames
Polargames

Covid-19 Image112

Since : 2018-06-06

Back to top Go down

Post by antromhacker2 Sat 18 Jul 2020 - 19:58

Im in florida and its getting worse and worse every second, i stay home as much as possible. There's a mask mandate in effect here in my county yet nobody is enforcing it, i see people in store with no mask on and nobody says anything about it!
antromhacker2
antromhacker2
Rope
Rope

Back to top Go down

Post by Conn Sun 19 Jul 2020 - 5:23

I live in Germany, where the infection rate is currently low. We have a mask duty since April... maybe this *sh...t (sorry, I hate wearing the masks), indeed has some positive effects?

Other than that there is not much difference between our country and the US, nearly everything is open again, though people reject shaking hands and keep distance of course.
Conn
Conn

Covid-19 Image212

Since : 2013-06-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Darklink7884 Mon 20 Jul 2020 - 18:18

Hello everyone. I apologize for being so late to the party. I live in Southern California, where infection rates are unfortunately getting worse with each day that goes by, even with the new mask mandate. Gov. Newsom put us all on lockdown again last week. Even then, I haven't been going out as much these days, except to get exercise.

Darklink7884

Covid-19 Image213

Since : 2016-04-01

Back to top Go down

Post by antromhacker2 Mon 20 Jul 2020 - 20:13

Same here bud, i never leave my house unless it is to exercise, might sound ridiculous but whenever i go to a store to go grocery shopping i sometimes use a gas mask and always wear gloves depending on the amount of people that are there like walmart. Also, Con or any other big admins here the Abandoned Hack's link's are not downloading any abandoned hacks for me some reason... Ohmygod
antromhacker2
antromhacker2
Rope
Rope

Back to top Go down

Post by scawful Tue 21 Jul 2020 - 0:43

I'm in Illinois and we've had a recent uptick in cases but we're doing far better than most states in the country and I've been working throughout the entire pandemic. My college classes went online and my fall semester will also be online but this isn't so bad for me because I have less obligations which gives me time to visit my girlfriend in new jersey which also is on the lower end in terms of new covid cases. I just saw her last week and plan on visiting again soon.
scawful
scawful

Covid-19 Image211

Since : 2013-07-04

http://zeniea.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Floki Tue 21 Jul 2020 - 14:15

Also, Con or any other big admins here the Abandoned Hack's link's are not downloading any abandoned hacks for me some reason... 

Would a tall admin be good enough?

Will update the links over the week. Thx...

Floki

Covid-19 Image212

Since : 2012-06-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Polargames Sat 25 Jul 2020 - 1:42

Just wanted to give an update. It seems like at any point, where I am at we could have another lock down. I just checked again and one of the lager cities is almost to 20,000 cases. My area is a high one also with 600 cases so far. I hope where ever y'all are at, I hope that you have low case numbers.

The economics here are lower now then before, a area store just wet belly up. I too hate wearing a mask, but I do not want to cause any more burdens to the medical staff that are past the breaking point of stress levels at work. Actually, general gossip is a lot of people are worried about a mass shortage of medical staff because of this.
Polargames
Polargames

Covid-19 Image112

Back to top Go down

Post by JUD6MENT Sat 25 Jul 2020 - 4:35

I just got a job working the computer lab to an elementary school in the morning before i leave for college in the afternoon. Great opportunity for me as i am going to finish school in a year and try to be a grade school teacher. But wow, the new covid rules are going to be insane to learn, follow, and have children follow. It is going to be an experience for sure.
JUD6MENT
JUD6MENT

Covid-19 Image212

Since : 2018-04-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Polargames Sat 25 Jul 2020 - 22:33

JUD6MENT wrote:I just got a job working the computer lab to an elementary school in the morning before i leave for college in the afternoon. Great opportunity for me as i am going to finish school in a year and try to be a grade school teacher. But wow, the new covid rules are going to be insane to learn, follow, and have children follow. It is going to be an experience for sure.

First off, Congrats JUD6MENT on your new job, That's awesome to here. Very Happy

Is the elementary school that you work at going to have class full time, or are they doing a hybrid model? The schools by me have been a hybrid as of now, but I think it might change before the kids go back to school. In-fact one of the schools is only online for this school year as of now. They felt if they had normal classes that it put everyone at an unsafe risk. The major issue here is the fact that little kids will not keep there mask on at all times, and so far no one has came up with an idea on how to make sure they keep it on. Has your school ran into that same issue as well?
Polargames
Polargames

Covid-19 Image112

Back to top Go down

Post by antromhacker2 Wed 29 Jul 2020 - 15:03

well damn, the area where i live has about 5,000 cases in my county alone, i live in florida and theres like 451,000 cases here, they just keep going up. nobody ever wants to listen in my state. Mad
Polargames wrote:Just wanted to give an update. It seems like at any point, where I am at we could have another lock down. I just checked again and one of the lager cities is almost to 20,000 cases. My area is a high one also with 600 cases so far. I hope where ever y'all are at, I hope that you have low case numbers.

The economics here are lower now then before, a area store just wet belly up. I too hate wearing a mask, but I do not want to cause any more burdens to the medical staff that are past the breaking point of stress levels at work. Actually, general gossip is a lot of people are worried about a mass shortage of medical staff because of this.  
antromhacker2
antromhacker2
Rope
Rope

Back to top Go down

Post by antromhacker2 Wed 29 Jul 2020 - 15:04

have not been here for almost a week, but thanks seph lol
SePH wrote:
Also, Con or any other big admins here the Abandoned Hack's link's are not downloading any abandoned hacks for me some reason... 

Would a tall admin be good enough?

Will update the links over the week. Thx...
antromhacker2
antromhacker2
Rope
Rope

Back to top Go down

Post by VVV18 Mon 17 Aug 2020 - 22:25

Guys: over 100,000 deaths here in Brazil,
it didn't look good!
I hope they find a cure soon.
There are many families losing relatives,
many, many losses ...

Last edited by VVV18 on Mon 17 Aug 2020 - 22:27; edited 1 time in total

VVV18
Blacksmith
Blacksmith

Back to top Go down

Post by Polargames Mon 12 Oct 2020 - 21:10

@VVV18 I also seen on the news that Brazil has increase a lot now. The same with the U.S.

Where I am at, the numbers have exploded big time. its now 100,000+ cases. We also have a lot of deaths too. I feel like where back in the middle ages dealing with the plague.
Polargames
Polargames

Covid-19 Image112

Back to top Go down

Post by VVV18 Tue 13 Oct 2020 - 20:54

Polargames wrote:@VVV18 I also seen on the news that Brazil has increase a lot now. The same with the U.S.

Where I am at, the numbers have exploded big time. its now 100,000+ cases. We also have a lot of deaths too. I feel like where back in the middle ages dealing with the plague.

@Polargames
I hope they discover the cure soon,
things are strange;
it looks just like the middle ages,
when they fought plague, leprosy and etc ...

VVV18
Blacksmith
Blacksmith

Back to top Go down

Post by Polargames Wed 14 Oct 2020 - 2:56

VVV18 wrote:
Polargames wrote:@VVV18 I also seen on the news that Brazil has increase a lot now. The same with the U.S.

@Polargames
I hope they discover the cure soon,
things are strange;
it looks just like the middle ages,
when they fought plague, leprosy and etc ...

I also hope a cure is found soon. Things are really getting out of hand. I hope that the death count does not reach what it was in the middle ages. I think this virus is worse then plague, leprosy all put together. Ohmygod
Polargames
Polargames

Covid-19 Image112

Back to top Go down

Post by Floki Wed 14 Oct 2020 - 11:56

Even with a cure and at the rate it's going, it may become endemic in more poorer parts of the world. What a fucked up year to be alive!

Floki

Covid-19 Image212

Since : 2012-06-19

Back to top Go down

Post by antromhacker2 Wed 14 Oct 2020 - 21:27

This year fucking sucks thats for sure! what a way to start a new decade...
antromhacker2
antromhacker2
Rope
Rope

Back to top Go down

Post by Polargames Thu 15 Oct 2020 - 0:07

Orochimaru wrote:Even with a cure and at the rate it's going, it may become endemic in more poorer parts of the world. What a fucked up year to be alive!

True, very true. I honestly feel bad for the poorer parts of the world. They have a lot on their plate as it is and with this on top of it its has to be heck for them.

Yea no kidding, and I have a funny feeling that this might continue for longer then we would like it to be. Is the feeling of utter dread what people felt like back in the middle ages when the plague was running wild?

Polargames
Polargames

Covid-19 Image112

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum