Castlevania: Dracula X - Visual Tweaks + Richter's Death Restoration/Unsung Villian hack + MSU-1 + SRAM

Go down

Castlevania: Dracula X - Visual Tweaks + Richter's Death Restoration/Unsung Villian hack + MSU-1 + SRAM Empty Castlevania: Dracula X - Visual Tweaks + Richter's Death Restoration/Unsung Villian hack + MSU-1 + SRAM

What is here are two patches that are slightly different but pretty much the same.  One has the original character Richter, but his death is uncensored, and the other has a cut character more likely from "Rondo of Blood".  (Although, fans speculate it was from a cancelled 32x Castlevania game known as "The Bloodletting", but there was really no set title for the cancelled game.)  The character is only known as "The Rival", but could also be Richter's friend Josef.  I decided to use the cut/cancelled character because he hasn't been featured anywhere else and I thought this would be a good opportunity to use him, along with MSU-1, because I think he deserves it.

Castlevania: Dracula X - Visual Tweaks + Richter's Death Restoration/Unsung Villian hack + MSU-1 + SRAM 5a70e510 Castlevania: Dracula X - Visual Tweaks + Richter's Death Restoration/Unsung Villian hack + MSU-1 + SRAM Castle11

If you are unsure what some of these hacks do, just click and read:
Visual Tweaks by MetHy
Richter's Death Restoration by Ellery
Unsung Villian hack by Thaddeus
SRAM by BillyTime! Games

Last edited by ComboMan on Fri 13 Oct 2023 - 17:50; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Download is now in zip format.)
ComboMan
ComboMan
Witch
Witch

Since : 2020-08-17

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit

Castlevania: Dracula X - Visual Tweaks + Richter's Death Restoration/Unsung Villian hack + MSU-1 + SRAM :: Comments

Post Tue 19 Dec 2023 - 11:56 by ariel161

How were you able to merge the visual tweaks and uncensored patch? I've tried it on the vanilla rom but they're both bps patches. Would it be possible to get a version of this msu merged hack without the sram?

Back to top Go down

ComboMan

Post Tue 19 Dec 2023 - 12:45 by ComboMan

ariel161 wrote:How were you able to merge the visual tweaks and uncensored patch? I've tried it on the vanilla rom but they're both bps patches. Would it be possible to get a version of this msu merged hack without the sram?

For the merging of both BPS patches just apply one of the patches to the rom and go to this site: https://www.marcrobledo.com/RomPatcher.js/ and click on the "Creator mode" button.  Now you should have the option to load the vanilla rom in the "Original Rom" section and load the patched rom to the "Modified Rom" section.  (Make sure to make a copy of the rom before patching it).  Then, from the drop-down list make sure it says IPS and click the "Create patch" button and that will download the new IPS patch.  Now apply the other BPS patch (the one that wasn't used to create the new patch) to the vanilla rom and then apply the new IPS patch to it. For the merged patch solution just apply the MSU-1 patch after applying the other two patches.

Back to top Go down