The Legend of Zelda: The Shadow's Fall

Go down

The Legend of Zelda: The Shadow's Fall Empty The Legend of Zelda: The Shadow's Fall

Patch Download v2.00:
Code:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Hk4e4wNZgMN4PK1_SOVViP6hIV1hfYUP/view?usp=drive_link

Patch Download v1.00:
Code:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1enAu6jGi6lc9S4ytIDhHbCtqe7RXZSSS/view?usp=share_link

More Information About the Hack:
Code:

The Legend of Zelda: The Shadow's Fall is a short 2-4 hour long hack that was originally made over the course of 18 hours as part of a casual challenge between Letterbomb, Zarby89, Scawful, and Jared_Brian_. Each had to design the entirety of the overworld, dungeons, story, ASM, and everything else in between with the 18-hour time limit, only allowing extra time for testing and bug fixing.

The V2.0 is the follow-up to that original version featuring a ton of bug fixes and new content. The 3 dungeons, overworld, and general item progression are mostly the same but you will find a few changes here and there. The difficulty has been rebalanced making the game much more forgiving. A new music track, a custom title screen, credits, and new story content have been added. Most importantly of all a new end sequence has been added as well as a completely new secret ending to find.

Items for 100% Completion:

Jared_Brian_'s The Fairy Realm Discord - https://discord.gg/cpQHRYTeJe

The patch needs to be applied on ALttP (US), with no header. You need a bps patcher to patch the ROM.

The Legend of Zelda: The Shadow's Fall Showca11

Original V1.0 post:

V1.0:

Last edited by Jared_Brian_ on Sun 13 Aug 2023 - 16:07; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Updated for the V2.0)
Jared_Brian_
Jared_Brian_

The Legend of Zelda: The Shadow's Fall Image213

Since : 2019-05-06

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit

The Legend of Zelda: The Shadow's Fall :: Comments

JUD6MENT

Post Fri 28 Apr 2023 - 23:30 by JUD6MENT

looks cool. I will have to give this a go

Back to top Go down

sinistra

Post Sun 30 Apr 2023 - 3:00 by sinistra

Breakdance Yes!,.. keep em coming Yes Yes

Back to top Go down

sinistra

Post Sun 30 Apr 2023 - 3:52 by sinistra

Hmm.. hardlocked fighting Trinexx without Ice rod?
No way to get out except dying.

Back to top Go down

Jared_Brian_

Post Mon 1 May 2023 - 10:15 by Jared_Brian_

sinistra wrote:Hmm.. hardlocked fighting Trinexx without Ice rod?

Yeah that wasn't the best decision for the progression but I plan to fix that. However you could get to trinexx in vanilla without the ice rod and you would just have to die to get out.

But the ice rod is in the hack so keep looking. If you want a hint send me a DM on discord and I'll point you in the right direction. I just won't do it here to avoid spoilers for others.

Back to top Go down

sinistra

Post Thu 4 May 2023 - 3:57 by sinistra

Jared_Brian_ wrote:

Yeah that wasn't the best decision for the progression but I plan to fix that. However you could get to trinexx in vanilla without the ice rod and you would just have to die to get out.

But the ice rod is in the hack so keep looking. If you want a hint send me a DM on discord and I'll point you in the right direction. I just won't do it here to avoid spoilers for others.

Thanks, i will keep looking for it.. Razz (Conn) just like the good old day's where we did not have discord just the Super Nintendo Hotline .. Confused

Back to top Go down

sinistra

Post Thu 4 May 2023 - 4:03 by sinistra

sinistra wrote:
Jared_Brian_ wrote:

Thanks, i will keep looking for it.. Razz (Conn)   just like the good old day's where we did not have discord just the Super Nintendo Hotline .. Confused

About fixing the issue, has anyone ever thought about reversing, so instead of lighting the torches with the lamp or fire rod, extinguishing them with the ice rod??

Cool

Back to top Go down

Jared_Brian_

Post Thu 4 May 2023 - 20:11 by Jared_Brian_

sinistra wrote:
sinistra wrote:
Jared_Brian_ wrote:

Thanks, i will keep looking for it.. Razz (Conn)   just like the good old day's where we did not have discord just the Super Nintendo Hotline .. Confused

About fixing the issue, has anyone ever thought about reversing, so instead of lighting the torches with the lamp or fire rod, extinguishing them with the ice rod??

Cool

oooooo that's a really good idea actually, i think I'll save that idea for later Razz (Conn)

Back to top Go down

Post Sun 21 May 2023 - 12:34 by kgp4death

Wow you guys really did it all in 18 hrs looks great

Back to top Go down

Post Fri 23 Jun 2023 - 23:37 by HeroOfFuture2029

Hey Can Someone Give Me A Description On How I Can Patch This So I Can Play It On The SNES 9X Emulator Cause When I Tried Patching It All I Seem To Have Got Was The A Link To The Past Title Screen. What Am I Doing Wrong Hylian_Master

Back to top Go down

sinistra

Post Sat 24 Jun 2023 - 2:21 by sinistra

HeroOfFuture2029 wrote:Hey Can Someone Give Me A Description On How I Can Patch This So I Can Play It On The SNES 9X Emulator Cause When I Tried Patching It All I Seem To Have Got Was The A Link To The Past Title Screen. What Am I Doing Wrong Hylian_Master

Plenty tutorials on the interwebs, but here you go : https://www.pokemoncoders.com/how-to-patch-bps-rom-hack-file/

And you need the US un-headered ROM of ALTTP.

Back to top Go down

Letterbomb

Post Sat 24 Jun 2023 - 12:43 by Letterbomb

HeroOfFuture2029 wrote:Hey Can Someone Give Me A Description On How I Can Patch This So I Can Play It On The SNES 9X Emulator Cause When I Tried Patching It All I Seem To Have Got Was The A Link To The Past Title Screen. What Am I Doing Wrong Hylian_Master

Have you played the game yet? In v1.0 the titlescreen is not changed since Jared didn't have time to make one for this hack (Since it was made in 18 Hours)

Back to top Go down

Jared_Brian_

Post Sat 24 Jun 2023 - 12:47 by Jared_Brian_

Letterbomb wrote:

Have you played the game yet? In v1.0 the titlescreen is not changed since Jared didn't have time to make one for this hack (Since it was made in 18 Hours)

Yeah the title screen you see in the trailer was made after the 18 hours was over and is not actually included in the V1.0 It will be however part of the V2.0 update.

Back to top Go down

Jared_Brian_

Post Sun 13 Aug 2023 - 16:09 by Jared_Brian_

The V2.0 has been released! There's some really cool new story content and other improvements in this one so even if you played the V1.0 I highly recommend you try it out!

Back to top Go down