conn video tutorial request

Go down

conn video tutorial request Empty conn video tutorial request

Post by kgp4death Sat 6 Jun 2015 - 9:33

Conn, you seem to be really good with tracing stuff and making patches. Could you please use a free screen recorder like camtasia or whatever to record you next asm hack (do not know if you have a mic but you could even use headphones plugged into mic so you can describe what you are doing) i was looking for stuff on youtube and seemingly there is nothing (sad).....think it will help everyone and for you it is just kinda recording what you are already doing.  Thanks and even if you don't do it thanks for considering it.......and if anyone knows any good video snes asm tutorials please post those here too.

kgp4death

conn video tutorial request Image213

Since : 2015-05-04

Back to top Go down

conn video tutorial request Empty Re: conn video tutorial request

Post by Erockbrox Sat 6 Jun 2015 - 17:18

Even though he did a document tutorial doing a similar thing I would also love and request that he made a video version and explain everything in great detail so that other people can learn.

Everyone also asks about msu1 help and if you make a tutorial then maybe other people could figure it out and not ask for such requests.
Erockbrox
Erockbrox

conn video tutorial request Image211

Since : 2013-02-05

Back to top Go down

Post by kgp4death Sat 6 Jun 2015 - 17:43

yeah i did see the documents he made and yeah i am thinking something similar from start to finish, like trace something do i little asm mod then debug problems and fix and such......many of us are visual learners and think it will jump start the learning process

kgp4death

Back to top Go down

Post by Conn Sat 6 Jun 2015 - 18:21

Uh... I think I need to decline that request... I have absolutely no experience with video recording. ASM hacking is also not that easy, don't forget I have nearly 12 years experience.
That last f-zero hack I did in 3 hours... but you would not want to watch me 3 hours searching for a way to code this as the netto time was 10 minutes.

Also my real life issues are imense... I would do hard to make a good tutorial also in English (German is my mother tongue).
Conn
Conn

conn video tutorial request Image212

Since : 2013-06-30

Back to top Go down

Post by kgp4death Sat 6 Jun 2015 - 20:38

ok that is fine anyone else believe they got a grasp on the basics to make the tutorial? I would say my knowledge is only like 20% there even for a beginners video again camstudio is free and as easy as pushing record and stop, and i am sure most have a google/youtube account.

kgp4death

Back to top Go down

Post by Conn Sun 7 Jun 2015 - 17:01

Thanks for this tutorial. Maybe I'll do such a tutorial in a while, but better not wait for it. I'm really quite busy with real life and my various asm projects...
But if you encounter problems with your hack and need some support I do my best to help you out and explain why your code doesn't work Wink
Conn
Conn

Back to top Go down

Post by XaserLE Tue 9 Jun 2015 - 5:51

Great luck that i was getting a personal lesson by you Very Happy

XaserLE

conn video tutorial request Image111

Since : 2013-01-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Conn Tue 9 Jun 2015 - 12:55

You are welcome to return the favour with Haskell and Math once I moved to Berlin ^^
Conn
Conn

Back to top Go down

Post by Conn Tue 9 Jun 2015 - 15:09

RedScorpions invites each year to a snes summit in Leipzig, you're free to join Wink
Conn
Conn

Back to top Go down

Post by XaserLE Tue 9 Jun 2015 - 15:41

Can't wait for Haskell and Math Very Happy

"zelda 3 world rom hacking summit" --> Sounds pretty nice Smile

XaserLE

conn video tutorial request Image111

Since : 2013-01-22