MSU-1 wishlist

Page 11 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

MSU-1 wishlist - Page 11 Empty Re: MSU-1 wishlist

Post by pepillopev on Wed 6 Mar 2019 - 13:44

@Relikk That's ok, Relikk. I think Conn will be satisfied with what ever can be released at this moment. If you need help, let me know. I got a little free time today and tomorrow to work on something, if you want.

pepillopev

MSU-1 wishlist - Page 11 Image211

Since : 2017-10-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Relikk on Wed 6 Mar 2019 - 13:56

Okay, if you want to. Here are all the WAV files from Fighter's History...

https://mega.nz/#!FypQWQJb!dz3T4l_uqL2_Cg6qftguZVck-OdSwpLxVwlbZiHE4YI

FH arcade, FH2 arcade and arranged. Maybe the arranged tracks can be used with the interludes if they are character specific? It's your call. You'd know the game better than me at this stage.
Relikk
Relikk

Since : 2017-02-17

Back to top Go down

Post by pepillopev on Wed 6 Mar 2019 - 14:12

@Relikk I will take a look at tonight then.

pepillopev

Back to top Go down

Post by pepillopev on Tue 12 Mar 2019 - 19:17

@Conn Ok, FHMK is coming along. All that is left is each characters endings. I’m not touching the story mode (that is another can of beans). I’ll leave that SPC for now. If all goes well I will release it this weekend.

pepillopev

Back to top Go down

Post by Conn on Wed 13 Mar 2019 - 4:27

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Conn
Conn

MSU-1 wishlist - Page 11 Image212

Since : 2013-06-30

Back to top Go down

Post by fullgamezone on Tue 13 Aug 2019 - 0:08

A very difficult request because I could not find songs remixed or remastered for this game.

But it is on the list because it is a sensational game, who played knows what I'm talking about.

Paladin's Quest

fullgamezone
Wish Fairy
Wish Fairy

Since : 2017-12-26

Back to top Go down

Post by TwinFami on Fri 30 Aug 2019 - 23:12

Either WWF Super Wrestlemania, Royal Rumble, or RAW with the actual entrance music.

TwinFami
Bee
Bee

Since : 2017-09-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Relikk on Sat 31 Aug 2019 - 3:40

TwinFami wrote:Either WWF Super Wrestlemania, Royal Rumble, or RAW with the actual entrance music.

The music for all of those is done, already. Just need patches.

https://www.zeldix.net/t1690-wishlist-pcm-packs#25959
Relikk
Relikk

Since : 2017-02-17

Back to top Go down

MSU-1 wishlist - Page 11 Empty Requests

Post by mememan123 on Thu 26 Sep 2019 - 19:10

I Really want a MSU-1 Hack of Bishoujo Senshi Sailor Moon Super S: Zenin Sanka!! Shuyaku Soudatsusen There are Official Remixes of the game's OST and it would be cool to get them in the game.

mememan123
Newcomer

Since : 2019-09-26

Back to top Go down

Post by darthvaderx on Fri 27 Sep 2019 - 16:31

Since the FFIV and FFVI hacks were released, why not FFV to close the trilogy? (I won't even waste my time mentioning FF Mystic Quest. Razz )

darthvaderx

MSU-1 wishlist - Page 11 Image110

Since : 2017-09-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Conn on Sat 28 Sep 2019 - 4:01

If you find a qualified asm hacker to do that, why not Razz But you experience with ff4 now the mysery rpg bring, so I am out Very Happy

Correction: FF4 might be released but at the current state recommended to not be played until we are through with our revision Wink

Problem with these suggested rpg:s are the round based fighting that I personally cannot stand. It's a shame that Final Fantasy adventure (seiken densetsu 1) only was released on Gameboy and the remake (Sword of mana) only on GBA Sad
This one I had loved to msu1 if available on snes.
Conn
Conn

MSU-1 wishlist - Page 11 Image212

Since : 2013-06-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Erockbrox on Sat 28 Sep 2019 - 18:55

Problem with these suggested rpg:s are the round based fighting that I personally cannot stand.

I personally never really liked these turn based fighting games. To me its like just pressing the fight button over and over until you win.

But I will say that sometimes I can tolerate them.

Also when I do play one of these turn based RPG's I usually only play the best of the best and then that's it.

Like Chrono Trigger and Final Fantasy 3 (USA).
Erockbrox
Erockbrox

MSU-1 wishlist - Page 11 Image214

Since : 2013-02-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Polargames on Sat 28 Sep 2019 - 19:49

I not the best at rpgs and I think they take to much time to beat. I understand that a lot of people love them and that's sweet, but for me I would prefer almost any other game, even a lame golf game. lol

Whats wrong with FF4?
Polargames
Polargames

MSU-1 wishlist - Page 11 Image112

Since : 2018-06-06

Back to top Go down

Post by darthvaderx on Sat 28 Sep 2019 - 20:06

Polargames wrote:Whats wrong with FF4?

Tons of bugs (missing songs and effects, unnecessary loopings, changed themes etc), Conn and I are fixing everything, we're almost halfway through the game.

If I knew a little about ASM I would take care of FFV myself. Sob

darthvaderx

Back to top Go down

Post by Polargames on Sat 28 Sep 2019 - 22:32

darthvaderx wrote:
Polargames wrote:Whats wrong with FF4?

Tons of bugs (missing songs and effects, unnecessary loopings, changed themes etc), Conn and I are fixing everything, we're almost halfway through the game.

If I knew a little about ASM I would take care of FFV myself. Sob

Wow, that's a lot of headaches lol. I give you and Conn kudos on this for sure. Halfway threw, about how long is the game? I never really played it.

On the ASM, Is FFV a favorite game of yours?
Polargames
Polargames

Back to top Go down

Post by darthvaderx on Sat 28 Sep 2019 - 22:49

Polargames wrote:Halfway threw, about how long is the game? I never really played it.

I am practically halfway through the game and the timer is showing 6 hours and 38 minutes. (But of course I'm using cheats to rush the game.)

About FFV you can bet, 5 years after its release (1997) I finished it without even knowing a word in Japanese, interestingly a year later the RPGe translation appeared.
Finally it's my favorite soundtrack of the whole FF series.

darthvaderx

Back to top Go down

Post by Polargames on Sun 29 Sep 2019 - 16:34

darthvaderx wrote:
Polargames wrote:Halfway threw, about how long is the game? I never really played it.

I am practically halfway through the game and the timer is showing 6 hours and 38 minutes. (But of course I'm using cheats to rush the game.)

About FFV you can bet, 5 years after its release (1997) I finished it without even knowing a word in Japanese, interestingly a year later the RPGe translation appeared.
Finally it's my favorite soundtrack of the whole FF series.

Wow, 6 hours and 38 minutes and that's rushing the game. Confused Man I hate to play that without cheats lol. So with out cheats would it be fair to say its a 12+ hour game? I am guessing of course.

Man, Many Kudos to you on beating the game without knowing Japanese, I for one would be so lost. How did you do it?

On the translation for that game, its always happens when you beat a game right. lol. I had that happen many times myself, its usually in the form of a game update after many hours of dealing with leggy levels.

Polargames
Polargames

Back to top Go down

Post by darthvaderx on Sun 29 Sep 2019 - 17:05

Polargames wrote:Man, Many Kudos to you on beating the game without knowing Japanese, I for one would be so lost. How did you do it?

- Memorization of the meaning of certain words.
- Talk to everyone (even without understanding anything) or use an item until something happens.
- Level the characters up to the maximum.

But what also helped was the fact that FFV has the same FFIII (VI) structure that I had already played, the only difference was the job system. By the way I did the same thing with Seiken Densetsu III and FFVII, the latter didn't want to wait for the western version and I imported from Japan, I managed to get to Sephiroth but I didn't win because I wasn't strong enough (I didn't understand the Chocobos creation that gave you the upgrades).

darthvaderx

Back to top Go down

Post by Polargames on Sun 29 Sep 2019 - 21:42

darthvaderx wrote:
Polargames wrote:Man, Many Kudos to you on beating the game without knowing Japanese, I for one would be so lost. How did you do it?

- Memorization of the meaning of certain words.
- Talk to everyone (even without understanding anything) or use an item until something happens.
- Level the characters up to the maximum.

But what also helped was the fact that FFV has the same FFIII (VI) structure that I had already played, the only difference was the job system. By the way I did the same thing with Seiken Densetsu III and FFVII, the latter didn't want to wait for the western version and I imported from Japan, I managed to get to Sephiroth but I didn't win because I wasn't strong enough (I didn't understand the Chocobos creation that gave you the upgrades).

Nice, I would of never thought of that at all, beside getting the characters to the max level.But I would more then likely quit and moved onto another game at that point.

That's really cool that both games have the same structure. Really neat tidbit to know. Chocobos upgrading system? What is that? I never played FFVII so I am lost on that.
Also how does one import a game from japan? I always wanted to do that, but I have no clue how.
Polargames
Polargames

Back to top Go down

Post by Polargames on Mon 30 Sep 2019 - 21:18

Hi, I know this might be off topic, but would the game Desert Strike be a game that could be msu'ed. If not that's fine.
Polargames
Polargames

Back to top Go down

Post by Brutapode89 on Fri 18 Oct 2019 - 12:06

Please.

- Soul Blazer (French and German PAL version)
- Super Mario World 2: Yoshi's Island (PAL version)
- Seiken Densetsu 3 (Patched French translation)
- Chrono Trigger (Patched French translation)
- Secret of Evermore (French PAL version)

But when it will be up your alley Wink Thanks.

Ah. And as Super Metroid Phazon is one of best Super Metroid hacks. Why don't put Super Metroid Phazon in MSU-1 with the Metroid Prime Trilogy musics?
Brutapode89
Brutapode89
Cucumber
Cucumber

Since : 2019-10-06

Back to top Go down

Post by D2DEZEL on Mon 21 Oct 2019 - 7:32

hello, nothing complicated, just put the French translation patch on the rom that you can find by searching a little on the internet and then put the patch msu-1. I try to do that with all my msu-1 games. I can help you if you can not do it
D2DEZEL
D2DEZEL
Snap Dragon
Snap Dragon

Since : 2018-10-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Brutapode89 on Mon 21 Oct 2019 - 12:52

D2DEZEL wrote:hello, nothing complicated, just put the French translation patch on the rom that you can find by searching a little on the internet and then put the patch msu-1. I try to do that with all my msu-1 games.  I can help you if you can not do it

Oh yes. Thank you very much Very Happy I can't do this, because I'm continuing my present Super Mario World hack "The Mario's Greatest Adventure" and as it takes a while to finish it, I can't do two things at the same time.

Ah, by the way. About Chrono Trigger with the french patch made in 2016, I tested in MSU-1 but the MSU-1 music is stopping itself after a battle until we go return to the world map.
Brutapode89
Brutapode89
Cucumber
Cucumber

Since : 2019-10-06

Back to top Go down

Post by D2DEZEL on Tue 22 Oct 2019 - 2:30

The French patch was updated on October 11th of this year. How do you want to proceed for the files? I can not put any link with roms on this forum
D2DEZEL
D2DEZEL
Snap Dragon
Snap Dragon

Since : 2018-10-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Conn on Tue 22 Oct 2019 - 3:50

I can not put any link with roms on this forum
Like I always use to say, we admins/mods cannot control pm:s or emails Wink
Conn
Conn