Zelda BOTW behinde the game

Go down

Zelda BOTW behinde the game Empty Zelda BOTW behinde the game

Post by Polargames Sun 8 Jul 2018 - 0:57

Hello Everyone, I have found this video by did you know gameing and its about Zelda BOTW. I do not know how many fans this site has for BOTW, but its a very cool video to watch, I hope you all enjoy it. Smile
Polargames
Polargames

Zelda BOTW behinde the game Image112

Since : 2018-06-06

Back to top Go down

Zelda BOTW behinde the game Empty Re: Zelda BOTW behinde the game

Post by wizzrobemaster Tue 10 Jul 2018 - 6:53

I have not played much of BotW, but I take a lot of DyKG videos for a grain of salt because many claims they post are based on conjecture.

wizzrobemaster
Ganon
Ganon

Since : 2015-01-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Polargames Tue 10 Jul 2018 - 16:05

wizzrobemaster wrote:I have not played much of BotW, but I take a lot of DyKG videos for a grain of salt because many claims they post are based on conjecture.  

I have not played BOTW at all, but I watch the whole video and I thought to myself, Hey I bet people here would like it, and maybe it would help them out in there rom hacking by giving them new ideas. The sky is the limit. I understad where you are comeing from wizzobemaster.
Polargames
Polargames

Back to top Go down

Post by wizzrobemaster Wed 11 Jul 2018 - 9:00

one thing in majora's mask that has been erroneously represented as a fact when it was just a fan theory that turns out to be a half truth was termina representing the 5 stages of grief in each region. aonuma has stated that grief is a recurring theme, but that it is coincidental to see a pattern that each region is a representation of each model. also pok'emon having the reason that psychic's 3 weakness are the three primal fears, which is false. if it was based on fear, then psychic would be weak against flying, and dark is not based on darkness, but evil. the starfox team having robotic legs was another claim when the creator himself said that were just boots and did not have their legs cut off.

wizzrobemaster
Ganon
Ganon

Since : 2015-01-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Polargames Wed 11 Jul 2018 - 12:58

wizzrobemaster wrote:one thing in majora's mask that has been erroneously represented as a fact when it was just a fan theory that turns out to be a half truth was termina representing the 5 stages of grief in each region.  aonuma has stated that grief is a recurring theme, but that it is coincidental to see a pattern that each region is a representation of each model. also pok'emon having the reason that psychic's 3 weakness are the three primal fears, which is false.  if it was based on fear, then psychic would be weak against flying, and dark is not based on darkness, but evil.  the starfox team having robotic legs was another claim when the creator himself said that were just boots and did not have their legs cut off.  

Wow, I did not even know this at all. Thank you for the new info Very Happy
Polargames
Polargames

Back to top Go down