Adventures of Mana / Seiken Densetsu I / Final Fantasy Adventure|Mystic Quest [Super GameBoy]

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Adventures of Mana / Seiken Densetsu I / Final Fantasy Adventure|Mystic Quest [Super GameBoy] - Page 3 Empty Adventures of Mana / Seiken Densetsu I / Final Fantasy Adventure|Mystic Quest [Super GameBoy]

Patch by Conn, qwertymodo (v6: mystic quest fixed):

Code:
https://mega.nz/file/8rwVBKZJ#iI2kza-Z2aj0sJB6_g3obOtqK3jwd7V8ktNmkXHCTg4
v2: Noise fixed
v3: Mystic quest fixed
v4: Track 21 non-loop)
v5: sd2snes

Adventures of Mana PCM set by PepilloPev:
Code:
https://app.box.com/s/oggyur3ih2uspflqy42nghihe37450uq

Sword of Mana PCM set by JUD6MENT
Code:
https://mega.nz/file/UqRlVQ5S#9CG4gHc4KN1T9Tu3uXmScVHSmh1I-GL-1mTUeXaqbYk

Track Map
Special Thanks to Mathew Valente for remastering the Life Lost theme!

Notes:
This is for Super Gameboy. Follow the description in the readme how to set things up!

Last edited by Conn on Tue 9 Aug 2022 - 3:20; edited 22 times in total
Conn
Conn

Adventures of Mana / Seiken Densetsu I / Final Fantasy Adventure|Mystic Quest [Super GameBoy] - Page 3 Image212

Since : 2013-06-30

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit

Adventures of Mana / Seiken Densetsu I / Final Fantasy Adventure|Mystic Quest [Super GameBoy] :: Comments

Conn

Post Thu 22 Oct 2020 - 18:55 by Conn

I don't have a sd2snes... But I included a step by step tutorial how to set it up.
I don't know how far the implementation of sgb into firmware is (surely relikk knows more). Just read and if you are stuck then ask for help Wink

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Conn

Post Sun 25 Oct 2020 - 15:07 by Conn

The code isn't much different from the us version, this was checked on FXPak, france works on emu for me without problem. I asked Relikk to check Sad

Back to top Go down

Conn

Post Sun 25 Oct 2020 - 15:37 by Conn

I said:
- the us version was successfully checked to work with fxpak
- the code for French doesn't differ much.

Means I see no reason why the French version shouldn't work on fxpak but need relikk to confirm, so we can exclude the possibility that your setup is wrong

Back to top Go down

Conn

Post Sun 25 Oct 2020 - 16:05 by Conn

French version works for relikk, so the problem is your setup.
Did you rename the patched rom to ffa_msu1.gb? Do you have a ffa_msu1.msu file?

Please keep in mind that every bug report requires some amount of testing and such so please ensure that it's not a problem on your side. Also reports like "doesn't work" are usually not very helpful.

If you still can't make it work, post a picture of your SD folder so we are able to analyze.

Back to top Go down

Conn

Post Sun 25 Oct 2020 - 16:42 by Conn

Mmh. I suggest you read the tutorial once again step by step. If it still won't work, I cannot help further, I do not have a sd2snes.
Maybe you ask in a sd2snes related forum what you do wrong. Since it works for relikk it's not a problem with the patch, means I'm out

Back to top Go down

Conn

Post Mon 26 Oct 2020 - 4:05 by Conn

You can check if the US version works for your fxpak. If this would not work on fxpak thousand people would have complained by now.

Back to top Go down

Conn

Post Mon 26 Oct 2020 - 13:39 by Conn

I think I highlighted this in the readme, therefore I wrote above to check this file and follow faithfully step-by-step the tutorial. Anyways I'm happy it is resolved for you Smile

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3