MESEN Cover Art

Go down

MESEN Cover Art Empty Re: MESEN Cover Art

Post by Polargames Tue 4 Feb 2020 - 22:12

Ok, Got it all sorted right now, Will make a logo for it soon. But for now, here is the first cover for it. Contra (Ryzor) cover art. All rights belong to there respected parties. I just found this on google. MESEN Cover Art 27201010

Edit: I made a New logo because I felt the old one did not reflect retro arch so he it is:MESEN Cover Art 1890af10
Polargames
Polargames

MESEN Cover Art Image112

Since : 2018-06-06

Back to top Go down

Post by darthvaderx Mon 11 May 2020 - 1:27

Here are the games I have in Mesen HD, if anyone knows of a few more please let me know:

darthvaderx

MESEN Cover Art Image110

Since : 2017-09-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Polargames Mon 11 May 2020 - 18:30

darthvaderx wrote:Here are the games I have in Mesen HD, if anyone knows of a few more please let me know:

Nice video darthvaderx Very Happy, Where did you find all of these packs?
Polargames
Polargames

MESEN Cover Art Image112

Since : 2018-06-06

Back to top Go down

Post by darthvaderx Mon 11 May 2020 - 21:38

Polargames wrote:Nice video darthvaderx Very Happy, Where did you find all of these packs?

Thanks, but unfortunately the video I recorded was in 1080p and Youtube converted it to 360p where it lost definition, smooth movements and mainly colors, you had to see the original. But most games I picked up on Romhacking.net and others scattered around.

darthvaderx

MESEN Cover Art Image110

Since : 2017-09-04

Back to top Go down

MESEN Cover Art Empty Mesen HD Box Art

Post by simon_broquest Sat 19 Nov 2022 - 14:14

Hi there! I have been keeping up with the great work here on zeldix and I just want to say congratulations for all that was done to enhance the retro gaming experience.

I work on logos and box art on my spare time for my personal collection and I recently worked on a concept for Mesen HD boxes.

I'll leave an example on this post, if you like it I can share my drive link. I'd like to know what you think of it. Cheers!

MESEN Cover Art Legend10
MESEN Cover Art Legend11

P.S.: The case is based off the Nintendo Switch case converted to ''cd'' size. The media pack would be found inside in the form of a usb flash drive in the shape of an item or character from the game. For example; a 3d-printed voxel render of the Triforce for the first Zelda.
simon_broquest
simon_broquest
Newcomer

Since : 2021-08-19

Back to top Go down