French translation for Zelda Parallel Worlds

Go down

French translation for Zelda Parallel Worlds Empty French translation for Zelda Parallel Worlds

Post by Brutapode89 on Thu 7 May 2020 - 13:53

Hi guys. A french translation for Zelda Parallel Worlds would be cool. Can you let me know if there's a French patch for that with nice words and accents on letters like "é", "è" and other accents on letters, please? Thanks.
Brutapode89
Brutapode89
Wish Fairy
Wish Fairy

Since : 2019-10-06

Back to top Go down

French translation for Zelda Parallel Worlds Empty Re: French translation for Zelda Parallel Worlds

Post by SePH on Fri 8 May 2020 - 9:13

Not that I know of. Although you could probably use the text graphics used in the french pal version of the original Zelda 3!

Thats what I would use if I'd be doing a translation of that hack!

Bonne chance avec ton projet! Smile
SePH
SePH

French translation for Zelda Parallel Worlds Image212

Since : 2012-06-19

Back to top Go down

French translation for Zelda Parallel Worlds Empty Re: French translation for Zelda Parallel Worlds

Post by RedScorpion on Fri 8 May 2020 - 12:53

I know that 4ph from [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] already worked on it since 6 weeks, so its not needed i guess.

RedScorpion
RedScorpion

French translation for Zelda Parallel Worlds Image111

Since : 2013-04-28

http://www.snes-projects.de

Back to top Go down

Post by Brutapode89 on Fri 8 May 2020 - 13:52

Ah. And I hope that it will work in MSU-1. Yes, I'm really sorry to be fascinated with the MSU-1 since I tested some SNES games with that.
Brutapode89
Brutapode89
Wish Fairy
Wish Fairy

Since : 2019-10-06

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum