SMAS- 8-bit

Go down

SMAS- 8-bit Empty SMAS- 8-bit

Hello, This is SMAS-8-bit. What this patch does is correct the levels of SMB-LL to have the old red brick path that was made famous in the first game. It also fixes minor colour issues and also gives mario and his bro white gloves in SMB 3. I hope you like it.  Very Happy

---------------------------------------------
https://mega.nz/file/wahhFI7Q#JUK7y9GSr5DpufGyhP6cN-dpfIaM1FWIqxHCQObl4yQ

( v.1.1. Fix unforseen bug that cause Mario's glove to disappear. Minor bug fixes also.)
( v.1.2. Fastrom has now been implemented)

--------------------------------------------

PCM"S
------------------------------------------------
Please only use this PCM set as it gives the best overall experience.

Last edited by Polargames on Thu 16 Mar 2023 - 18:05; edited 8 times in total
Polargames
Polargames

SMAS- 8-bit Image112

Since : 2018-06-06

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit

SMAS- 8-bit :: Comments

D2DEZEL

Post Tue 18 May 2021 - 13:04 by D2DEZEL

I had already done it over a year ago in French unfortunately. Why can't the translations be found on MSU-1 Hacks Database? They have nothing to do in MSU-1 Useful Things Sad

Back to top Go down

Conn

Post Tue 18 May 2021 - 15:20 by Conn

I had already done it over a year ago in French unfortunately. Why can't the translations be found on MSU-1 Hacks Database? They have nothing to do in MSU-1 Useful Things
They also have nothing to do in the msu database - since as the name suggests, these are msu patches and not translation patches Sad ... except your merged translation+msu patches maybe, but you only have french as far I see. Ah well. I am open for suggestions.

Back to top Go down

D2DEZEL

Post Tue 18 May 2021 - 15:41 by D2DEZEL

so the hacks that are in msu patches like super mario odyssey must be found in merged patches?

it's not understandable there are hacks everywhere Sad

Back to top Go down

Polargames

Post Tue 18 May 2021 - 16:39 by Polargames

@D2DEZEL, I was never able to get the french patch to work at all. If you have it working and it has what mine does, then please feel free to message me and I would put it with mine. :-)

Back to top Go down

Conn

Post Tue 18 May 2021 - 17:04 by Conn

See, we have 170 patches, it IS a mess already. Sm odyssey is an own game found here:
https://www.zeldix.net/t1610-super-mario-odyssey
Merged patches is a section for MSU patches combined with whichever other patch, so your French merged MSU will fit here, but translations alone are good in the tools section. As said I'm open to suggestions, but I would also like to keep the forum clean, where each stuff can be found in the respective forum.

Before we had the merged section patches were posted everywhere like we still have kremlin revenge (dkc hack) in dkc thread... As said it is a mess grown over time. Take alone the pcm sets

Back to top Go down

D2DEZEL

Post Tue 18 May 2021 - 17:11 by D2DEZEL

I'm not talking about the super mario odyssey demo but about the hack merged with super mario world (native)SMAS- 8-bit Hack10

Back to top Go down

D2DEZEL

Post Tue 18 May 2021 - 17:12 by D2DEZEL

and also Yoshi's Strange Quest

Back to top Go down

D2DEZEL

Post Tue 18 May 2021 - 17:16 by D2DEZEL

Polargames you couldn't get the French patch to work? Did you use the correct rom?
I test my patches only on the sd2snes and snes9x

Back to top Go down

Polargames

Post Tue 18 May 2021 - 17:51 by Polargames

D2DEZEL wrote:Polargames you couldn't get the French patch to work? Did you use the correct rom?
I test my patches only on the sd2snes and snes9x

Maybe that was the issue. I do not recall double checking that. I will give it a shot we I can. Very Happy I am also more then happy having my patch listed here in the merged area. Its cool Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Conn

Post Wed 19 May 2021 - 3:31 by Conn

I'm not talking about the super mario odyssey demo but about the hack merged with super mario world (native)SMAS- 8-bit Hack10

Alright, I shifted those hacks into this merged section. Thanks for the info Very Happy

Back to top Go down

D2DEZEL

Post Wed 19 May 2021 - 5:53 by D2DEZEL

thank you very much Conn Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post Sun 3 Apr 2022 - 14:34 by WeedyWeedSmoker

@Polargames The link to the patch is broken, can you provide a new link? Smile

(Or if someone have the file, please feel free to upload it, I'd love to give this hack a try!)

Back to top Go down

Polargames

Post Tue 28 Jun 2022 - 19:35 by Polargames

WeedyWeedSmoker wrote:@Polargames The link to the patch is broken, can you provide a new link? Smile

(Or if someone have the file, please feel free to upload it, I'd love to give this hack a try!)

Sorry for the way late reply. It's been fix now. I had no clue it was down. SMAS- 8-bit 1f633

Back to top Go down