Metroid (infidelity) Luminist Resynthesized Arranged

Go down

Metroid (infidelity) Luminist Resynthesized Arranged Empty Metroid (infidelity) Luminist Resynthesized Arranged

Post by Relikk Fri 1 Dec 2023 - 15:54

This replaces the Zero Mission soundtrack option.

https://mega.nz/file/JqpGgAoB#BrsHiZvX9w6V_cj7mtiuYnK8ZpHJgLYCAR06lrFZWOA
Relikk
Relikk

Metroid (infidelity) Luminist Resynthesized Arranged Image211

Since : 2017-02-17

Back to top Go down

Metroid (infidelity) Luminist Resynthesized Arranged Empty Re: Metroid (infidelity) Luminist Resynthesized Arranged

Post by Arasoi Fri 1 Dec 2023 - 16:35

Excellent work, thank you.
Arasoi
Arasoi
Wish Fairy
Wish Fairy

Since : 2016-01-24

Back to top Go down

Metroid (infidelity) Luminist Resynthesized Arranged Empty Re: Metroid (infidelity) Luminist Resynthesized Arranged

Post by VVV18 Sat 2 Dec 2023 - 18:30

Relikk wrote:This replaces the Zero Mission soundtrack option.

https://mega.nz/file/JqpGgAoB#BrsHiZvX9w6V_cj7mtiuYnK8ZpHJgLYCAR06lrFZWOA

Is this a complete PCM set or does it just replace the 13 tracks on the Infidelity album? Thanks.

VVV18
Blacksmith
Blacksmith

Since : 2019-04-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Relikk Sun 3 Dec 2023 - 10:38

It's a complete set for Luminist's arrangement. There are 13 tracks (12 for the game itself, and 1 for the selection screen). It overwrites the Zero Mission soundtrack (track 1 and tracks 4-15).

I would prefer if the hack allowed just a single soundtrack choice, then we wouldn't have to overwrite anything, but there's nothing I can do about that, I'm afraid.
Relikk
Relikk

Metroid (infidelity) Luminist Resynthesized Arranged Image211

Since : 2017-02-17

Back to top Go down

Post by VVV18 Sun 3 Dec 2023 - 16:23

Relikk wrote:It's a complete set for Luminist's arrangement. There are 13 tracks (12 for the game itself, and 1 for the selection screen). It overwrites the Zero Mission soundtrack (track 1 and tracks 4-15).

I would prefer if the hack allowed just a single soundtrack choice, then we wouldn't have to overwrite anything, but there's nothing I can do about that, I'm afraid.

Thank you very much Relikk!!!

VVV18
Blacksmith
Blacksmith

Since : 2019-04-28

Back to top Go down