Arranged music packs compiled for future MD+ // MSU-MD patches

Go down

Arranged music packs compiled for future MD+ // MSU-MD patches Empty Arranged music packs compiled for future MD+ // MSU-MD patches

Post by -pepodmc Wed 7 Apr 2021 - 10:11

Here i will post music packs that im compiling for future MD+ or MSU-MD patches.

So when a new patch is made for "X" game, it will have a music pack compiled for it.

I dont have the skill to make those patches, but at least i can help this way.

All videos will have a download link in the description/comments of the video.

-pepodmc
Armos Knight
Armos Knight

Since : 2020-07-30

Back to top Go down

Arranged music packs compiled for future MD+ // MSU-MD patches Empty Re: Arranged music packs compiled for future MD+ // MSU-MD patches

Post by -pepodmc Wed 7 Apr 2021 - 11:17

-pepodmc
Armos Knight
Armos Knight

Back to top Go down

Arranged music packs compiled for future MD+ // MSU-MD patches Empty Re: Arranged music packs compiled for future MD+ // MSU-MD patches

Post by -pepodmc Thu 8 Apr 2021 - 13:43

-pepodmc
Armos Knight
Armos Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by jerrymh Fri 23 Apr 2021 - 0:41

Nice, I wish there was an OST for Phantasy Star 4

jerrymh
Wish Fairy
Wish Fairy

Since : 2021-02-11

Back to top Go down

Post by -pepodmc Fri 23 Apr 2021 - 16:38

jerrymh wrote:Nice, I wish there was an OST for Phantasy Star 4

I am compiling one for it. The soundtrack has 48 tracks, and i have covers for 44 of them. I think that i will upload it as it is now because i searched on all internet and i cant find good covers at the moment for those missing tracks.

One cover as an example:

im compiling one for Thunder force IV too. Sountrack of 48 tracks too, i have 43 covers.
The good thing is that 3 of those five missing tracks are not important.

Two are omakes (tracks that you unlock after beating the game, can only be listened from sound test)
And other is the ranking (points) track.

And other for vectorman. For this one i have covers for all the tracks, i only need to select the best covers of some tracks and cut some parts of them.

This takes much longer than one would think XD

-pepodmc
Armos Knight
Armos Knight

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by jerrymh Mon 24 May 2021 - 0:16

-pepodmc wrote:

I am compiling one for it. The soundtrack has 48 tracks, and i have covers for 44 of them. I think that i will upload it as it is now because i searched on all internet and i cant find good covers at the moment for those missing tracks.

One cover as an example:

im compiling one for Thunder force IV too. Sountrack of 48 tracks too, i have 43 covers.

Two are omakes (tracks that you unlock after beating the game, can only be listened from sound test)

And other for vectorman. For this one i have covers for all the tracks, i only need to select the best covers of some tracks and cut some parts of them.

Sounds really nice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  PS4 is great game, played it 6 times when I was young. Breakdance  I am waiting for your realease.

PS:Thunder force 4 it is one of the best games I have tried but I have never been able to finish it without cheats hahaha. Laughing

after that we just need someone to have the charity to make the MSU and MD + patches Cool

Last edited by jerrymh on Sun 13 Jun 2021 - 18:48; edited 1 time in total

jerrymh
Wish Fairy
Wish Fairy

Back to top Go down

Post by TwinFami Tue 25 May 2021 - 21:36

I’m currently working on a pack for Garfield Caught In The Act. It’s working on MiSTer, but I’m stumped as to track arrangement. Can anyone provide me a track arrangement list so I know what goes where? So far I just have the Sega Interactive Logo, Title Screen, Intro, TV Land, and Slobula’s Castle right.

TwinFami
Snap Dragon
Snap Dragon

Since : 2017-09-30

Back to top Go down

Post by jerrymh Tue 25 May 2021 - 21:38

TwinFami wrote:I’m currently working on a pack for Garfield Caught In The Act. It’s working on MiSTer, but I’m stumped as to track arrangement. Can anyone provide me a track arrangement list so I know what goes where? So far I just have the Sega Interactive Logo, Title Screen, Intro, TV Land, and Slobula’s Castle right.

If this can help you
https://project2612.org/details.php?id=156

jerrymh
Wish Fairy
Wish Fairy

Back to top Go down

Post by TwinFami Tue 25 May 2021 - 21:41

Sort of but there’s a couple tracks unaccounted for. I want to make sure those are actually used or not. I’m trying to use the PC soundtrack as that used actual instruments.

TwinFami
Snap Dragon
Snap Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by jerrymh Wed 26 May 2021 - 2:17

TwinFami wrote:Sort of but there’s a couple tracks unaccounted for. I want to make sure those are actually used or not. I’m trying to use the PC soundtrack as that used actual instruments.

The unused, are not used by the game, you can leave a wav from de actual original track if you wanto to fill that track.

jerrymh
Wish Fairy
Wish Fairy

Back to top Go down

Post by TwinFami Thu 27 May 2021 - 16:45

jerrymh wrote:
TwinFami wrote:Sort of but there’s a couple tracks unaccounted for. I want to make sure those are actually used or not. I’m trying to use the PC soundtrack as that used actual instruments.

The unused, are not used by the game, you can leave a wav from de actual original track if you wanto to fill that track.

So far, I used the Alien Landscape track for Cleofatra part 2 as the PC version is just the part 1 and 2 mixed together as one track.

TwinFami
Snap Dragon
Snap Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Relikk Fri 11 Jun 2021 - 4:57

https://www.zeldix.net/t2319-golden-axe-ii

Looks like you're up, pepodmc.
Relikk
Relikk

Arranged music packs compiled for future MD+ // MSU-MD patches Image211

Since : 2017-02-17

Back to top Go down

Post by jerrymh Sat 12 Jun 2021 - 19:32

Some of you know what happened to ArcadeTV? I want a soundpack that was on his site and is marqued as gone on Github, and I can't find him on Tweeter.

Last edited by jerrymh on Sun 13 Jun 2021 - 18:49; edited 1 time in total

jerrymh
Wish Fairy
Wish Fairy

Back to top Go down

Post by -pepodmc Sat 12 Jun 2021 - 20:55

Relikk wrote:https://www.zeldix.net/t2319-golden-axe-ii

Looks like you're up, pepodmc.

Yeah, i will give it a look and put the tracks, i already extended them (at least for the Msu-md release, so it just matter of putting them.

Thanks for the message.

jerrymh wrote:
-pepodmc wrote:

One cover as an example:

Sounds really nice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  PS4 is great game, played it 6 times when I was youg. Breakdance  I am waiting for your realease.

PS:Thunder force 4 it is one of the best games I have tried but I have never been able to finish it without cheats hahaha. Laughing

after that we just need someone to have the charity to make the MSU and MD + patches Cool

Sorry that i didnt posted it before, i was doing some texture packs and forgot about this XD. In one or two days i will upload what i have.

jerrymh wrote:Some of you know what happened to ArcadeTV? I want a soundpack thar was on his site and is marqued as gone on Github, and I can't find him on Tweeter.

Yeah, its strange. I hope he doesnt burn out.

I had some Pm with him, but it dissapeared from there too

-pepodmc
Armos Knight
Armos Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Relikk Sun 13 Jun 2021 - 4:46

jerrymh wrote:Some of you know what happened to ArcadeTV? I want a soundpack thar was on his site and is marqued as gone on Github, and I can't find him on Tweeter.

https://www.zeldix.net/t2316-street-fighter-ii-special-champion-edition-remastered-edition-md#38658
Relikk
Relikk

Back to top Go down

Post by jerrymh Sun 13 Jun 2021 - 13:14

Relikk wrote:

https://www.zeldix.net/t2316-street-fighter-ii-special-champion-edition-remastered-edition-md#38658

Wow people got intense. Well, it is better if he retires for a while, if people attack you for something you give for free, it is better to retire. I hope he is well and can rest from all this. Disgust     You don't know if there will be a copy of his Github repository?

I have the MSU rom, from SF2 CE to MSU but I no longer have the patch. I do not know if it will be allowed to request it by PM, if yes anyone can sendme a PM.

Well I guess we don't see that Contra's patch that he was working on for a long time.

Last edited by jerrymh on Sun 13 Jun 2021 - 18:51; edited 2 times in total

jerrymh
Wish Fairy
Wish Fairy

Back to top Go down

Post by Relikk Sun 13 Jun 2021 - 13:41

You can reverse the patching process to get the patch itself. Use the (U) [f1] ROM as the unaltered original and the patched MSU-MD ROM as the modified file. It'll generate the patch based on the differences between the two.
Relikk
Relikk

Back to top Go down

Post by jerrymh Sun 13 Jun 2021 - 14:06

Relikk wrote:You can reverse the patching process to get the patch itself. Use the (U) [f1] ROM as the unaltered original and the patched MSU-MD ROM as the modified file. It'll generate the patch based on the differences between the two.

What tool do you use to generate a patch from the original and the patched one? I'll try

jerrymh
Wish Fairy
Wish Fairy

Back to top Go down

Post by jerrymh Sun 13 Jun 2021 - 14:18

nice Thank you.

Is pretty easy
Can I leave the link in the post MD+ of SF2CE?

jerrymh
Wish Fairy
Wish Fairy

Back to top Go down

Post by Relikk Sun 13 Jun 2021 - 14:25

Yeah, go ahead.
Relikk
Relikk

Back to top Go down

Arranged music packs compiled for future MD+ // MSU-MD patches Empty Mega Man the wily wars

Post by Neito Tue 10 May 2022 - 15:40

I would like to make an either MSU-MD or MD patch for Mega Man: The Wily Wars in combination with these two patches:
https://www.romhacking.net/hacks/4760/
https://www.romhacking.net/hacks/6792/

Problems are:
1. I don't know how I've never made a MSU MD or an MD+ patch before so I don't know how to make one Confused .
2. I don't if these two patches are even compatible with each other.

Neito
Rope
Rope

Since : 2022-05-10

Back to top Go down

Post by jerrymh Sun 2 Apr 2023 - 14:15

-pepodmc wrote:

One cover as an example:

Hi,
Did you finally manage to complete the tracks for TF4?
I see that ArcadeTV has a patch ready for that game, apparently they already have a donation for the tracks, but the ones you have could also be used as an alternative pack.

https://www.zeldix.net/t2635-upcoming-msu-md-releases#43040

jerrymh
Wish Fairy
Wish Fairy

Back to top Go down