-Plextona-

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Re: -Plextona-

Post by SePH on Sat 10 Oct 2015 - 23:01

Request granted!

P.S. look the lower right corner (scroll to the bottom of the page) to see your moderating abilies! ;-)

SePH

Since : 2012-06-19

Back to top Go down

Post by SePH on Sat 10 Oct 2015 - 23:15

Erockbrox wrote:The whole hack will be built off of Seph's hack has he plans on letting it be open source.

I also understand that making a complete Zelda 3 hack is very time consuming and difficult. I honestly don't know if my project will actually be completed either, but if I could choose to make my own Zelda 3 hack then this is what it would most likely be like.
I totally approve that decision!! I'll probably still be around to give you advice on how to do things and I'm sure Conn and Euclid will still lurk on and off for the remainder of the board's life so you're safe for a while; -)

SePH

Back to top Go down

Post by SunGodPortal on Sun 11 Oct 2015 - 0:59

This is all very cool Erock. Is this intended to be a solo project or are you looking for contributors?
SunGodPortal

Since : 2015-01-26

Back to top Go down

Post by SePH on Wed 28 Oct 2015 - 12:46

I had a sudden change of heart the other day and I just wanted to tell you that I will implement an area in the exact style of plextona!

Since I'm presently finishing my last overworld areas... I'm about at the point where I'll have to go remove the bigger tilesets that take much space so I'm allowed to finishing inserting my remaining tilesets.

Out of the 3700 free small tiles, I have less then 600 free ones remaining, so as a result of removing some bigger tilesets, I'll have to create smaller ones that use less tiles.. like that gameboy area and that text adventure game in my other thread and your style of gameplay in plextona (atari).

Long story short, I hope that I'll also have at least 20 different universes! Last time I was at seventeen...

The benefits having such an area in the hack for you would be that it could be used as blueprints to construct the rest of your overworld areas. I could even go as far as create a very very very very basic sprite to go with that area!

SePH

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum