World Heroes 2

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

World Heroes 2 Empty World Heroes 2

(SPC placeholder)

-  Patch  -

Patch (by PepilloPeV):
Code:
http://www.mediafire.com/file/ql2j7nuqr9brg13/WorldHeroes2-Msu1-Patch-v1.rar/file

-  PCM Packs  -

Arcade/Neo Geo (by PepilloPeV):
Code:
http://www.mediafire.com/file/j0m3gaqzm6qcvg7/WorldHeroes2-NeoGeo-PcmPack-v1.rar/file

PC Engine CD (by PepilloPeV):
Code:
http://www.mediafire.com/file/2rkvexzzemqqxtm/WorldHeroes2-PcEngine-PcmPack-v1.rar/file

Neo Geo CD (by Relikk):
Code:
https://mega.nz/file/0rwARaKb#TAOMn-wFSz0-BEf2cJNkqrpcXFwUct6XCPW23-984PM
pev

World Heroes 2 Image211

Since : 2017-10-16

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit

World Heroes 2 :: Comments

Conn

Post Tue 5 May 2020 - 14:17 by Conn

That came out of the blue, congrats pev Smile any more secret projects you are into behind the scene?

Back to top Go down

Post Tue 5 May 2020 - 14:31 by pev

Conn wrote:That came out of the blue, congrats pev Smile any more secret projects you are into behind the scene?
A couple, I just come back to them when an escape from the world’s troubles is in order. I’m no hurry to release anything.

Back to top Go down

Polargames

Post Tue 5 May 2020 - 18:13 by Polargames

Nice Job Pepev. Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Cyber_Yagami

Post Thu 7 May 2020 - 13:36 by Cyber_Yagami

Wow !!
Very thankful !!!! Breakdance

Back to top Go down

alvarogold

Post Thu 7 May 2020 - 16:14 by alvarogold

where is the.msu archive?? i cant find in any package here in this post!!

Back to top Go down

Relikk

Post Thu 7 May 2020 - 16:32 by Relikk

As long as the game has no FMV or other streaming other than PCM files then the .msu file is always empty. You can create one yourself or you can copy another one from another game that has none of those features mentioned above. Then you just rename it to the game you want to use it for.

If you want to create one yourself, and presuming you're on Windows, here are the steps...

- Create a new text document
- Open it and leave it empty
- Go to "File" > "Save As"
- Name it "wh2-msu1.msu" in the file name field
- Change the file type from "Text Documents (*.txt)" to "All Files"
- Save

There's your MSU file. Smile

Back to top Go down

JUD6MENT

Post Thu 7 May 2020 - 17:06 by JUD6MENT

Well done pev, it is awesome to see you are still making a few new ones. Let me know if you need my assistance

Back to top Go down

Post Thu 7 May 2020 - 17:46 by pev

alvarogold wrote:where is the.msu archive?? i cant find in any package here in this post!!
There is no need for the yelling. Be always courteous. Just ask politely and we will do our best to fix any issues. This aside, I adjusted the 'doPatch.bat' file to generate the required the null msu file automatically. Apologies in advance for forgetting to put in the PCM packs.

Last edited by pepillopev on Fri 8 May 2020 - 9:48; edited 3 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post Thu 7 May 2020 - 17:47 by pev

JUD6MENT wrote:Well done pev, it is awesome to see you are still making a few new ones. Let me know if you need my assistance
I will keep you mind, Mr J.

Back to top Go down

Post Thu 7 May 2020 - 19:17 by MadK9

Ty guys as always, top notch stuff. I updated my google drive with all covers to-date and fan cd images.

Back to top Go down

Polargames

Post Thu 7 May 2020 - 22:50 by Polargames

Just wanted to say that everything plays great in retro arch. No issues found. Will give it a shot on my PSC with some of the mod'ed cores. So I will keep you all updated. Great job Pepv, Also I you need a play tester please let me know. I would be more then happy to help out. :-D

Back to top Go down

Polargames

Post Thu 7 May 2020 - 22:51 by Polargames

MadK9 wrote:Ty guys as always, top notch stuff. I updated my google drive with all covers to-date and fan cd images.

Sounds great Very Happy , Great Job on the Cover Art also :-)

Back to top Go down

Post Fri 8 May 2020 - 9:46 by pev

Polargames wrote:Just wanted to say that everything plays great in retro arch. No issues found. Will give it a shot on my PSC with some of the mod'ed cores. So I will keep you all updated. Great job Pepv, Also I you need a play tester please let me know. I would be more then happy to help out. :-D
Thanks for testing. Bugs are always lurking in every game. It is one of my favorite Neo-Geo fighting games. I love the grapple mechanic (ie, grab fights) this game offers. This is as close to Neo-Geo as I can get for myself. I kick myself in the ass many times over for selling mine many years ago. I was in my late teens and used that money to get my first custom built PC (regret that decision). Only recourse was to MSU this one (since it is close, at least to me, to the Neo-Geo version).

I'm still hoping for that right moment where $$$ and bargain buy align to get me another one to complete my collection.

Back to top Go down

alvarogold

Post Fri 8 May 2020 - 16:32 by alvarogold

pepillopev wrote:
alvarogold wrote:where is the.msu archive?? i cant find in any package here in this post!!
There is no need for the yelling. Be always courteous. Just ask politely and we will do our best to fix any issues. This aside, I adjusted the 'doPatch.bat' file to generate the required the null msu file automatically. Apologies in advance for forgetting to put in the PCM packs.

im not yelling, my english is bad. so i can sounds mad or something like that, but no, IM NOT YELLING, Lmao,

Back to top Go down

Post Fri 8 May 2020 - 18:37 by pev

alvarogold wrote:im not yelling, my english is bad. so i can sounds mad or something like that, but no, IM NOT YELLING, Lmao,
Ok, glad to hear that. Just avoid excessive !!! in your sentences in the future. Those denote yelling. You have a wonderful day.
Wink

Back to top Go down

Polargames

Post Fri 8 May 2020 - 20:00 by Polargames

pepillopev wrote:
Polargames wrote:Just wanted to say that everything plays great in retro arch. No issues found. Will give it a shot on my PSC with some of the mod'ed cores. So I will keep you all updated. Great job Pepv, Also I you need a play tester please let me know. I would be more then happy to help out. :-D
Thanks for testing. Bugs are always lurking in every game. It is one of my favorite Neo-Geo fighting games. I love the grapple mechanic (ie, grab fights) this game offers. This is as close to Neo-Geo as I can get for myself. I kick myself in the ass many times over for selling mine many years ago. I was in my late teens and used that money to get my first custom built PC (regret that decision). Only recourse was to MSU this one (since it is close, at least to me, to the Neo-Geo version).

I'm still hoping for that right moment where $$$ and bargain buy align to get me another one to complete my collection.

Your Welcome, happy to help. That's cool its your favorite, When I was playing it, I had to say it had very good mechanics in it. Not a lot of games have that sadly. I see, that sucks that you sold it. What made you regret the custom PC build?

For your collection, Do you mean you have all of the Neo Geo AVS/MVS Carts beside the one you sold, or do you have a small collection of the ones that are your favorite?

Back to top Go down

Polargames

Post Sat 9 May 2020 - 22:25 by Polargames

Hello everyone, Just wanted to let you all know that this games runs great on a modded PSC with mod'ed cores. I played the whole game without any cheats on full turbo mode 3, and there was no major issues that I could find. In-fact the Sound and game play made me thought I was playing the arcade version. Its very colorful. The core I tested it on was the SNES9X-Current. I hope everyone has a great week :-D

Back to top Go down

Shadowrun

Post Wed 13 May 2020 - 3:37 by Shadowrun

thank you ! Very Happy

Back to top Go down

kyletempest

Post Fri 23 Oct 2020 - 20:44 by kyletempest

Hi please kind of your part, could you tell me the exactly name of the rom you have used in the process, mind that i don´t askin for the rom know the rules, only the exactly name of it, thank you kind sir.

Back to top Go down

Post Fri 23 Oct 2020 - 21:28 by VVV18

kyletempest wrote:

Hi please kind of your part, could you tell me the exactly name of the rom you have used in the process, mind that i don´t askin for the rom know the rules, only the exactly name of it, thank you kind sir.

I use this rom with these settings,
works perfectly for me, ok.

World Heroes 2 (USA).sfc
CRC32: 098D7EAA

Back to top Go down

Relikk

Post Sat 24 Oct 2020 - 5:38 by Relikk

kyletempest wrote:Hi please kind of your part, could you tell me the exactly name of the rom you have used in the process, mind that i don´t askin for the rom know the rules, only the exactly name of it, thank you kind sir.

A good rule of thumb for MSU1 patched ROMs is that the source ROM is nearly always headerless unless stated otherwise. The best ROM set to source headerless/clean ROMs is the No-Intro set.

Back to top Go down

kyletempest

Post Sat 24 Oct 2020 - 12:27 by kyletempest

VVV18 wrote:
kyletempest wrote:

I use this rom with these settings,
works perfectly for me, ok.

World Heroes 2 (USA).sfc
CRC32: 098D7EAA

Thanks i was using a rom of No intro but can´t understand why it won´t work, goin to google it and grab this CRC32 ROM and all good thanks for the kind answer and point directions!

Back to top Go down

Relikk

Post Sat 24 Oct 2020 - 12:37 by Relikk

Another thing is that the patch is BPS, you can't patch the wrong ROM with that format. It won't let you if the checksum doesn't match. Presuming you had the correct ROM and it allowed you to patch it, there might be another problem here. Do you have an MSU file in your folder along with your ROM and PCMs?

Back to top Go down

Post Fri 24 Feb 2023 - 7:42 by 90s comeback

My question is about World Heroes 1, the thing is, is there any way to view the game's sprites on programs like YY CHR?, cause they are compressed, and i'd like to edit them. Thanks.

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next