Will anyone be working on an MSU-1 set using the Super Mario World Restored Project

Go down

Will anyone be working on an MSU-1 set using the Super Mario World Restored Project Empty Will anyone be working on an MSU-1 set using the Super Mario World Restored Project

Post by Dinierto Wed 3 Feb 2021 - 17:21

I just caught wind of this and it looks awesome.  None of the current MSU-1 packs have been to my taste but this seems like something I would be really into!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dNjjO6w2sKs&list=PLD-vbw8Jmuyg3JYDxm1QPPj1mP3soOVEx&index=7&fbclid=IwAR0uC8NMeqbxVxHoJe4enKTXSn7qkRsfffv651yUTx-btQeyjde8X-uNZ9c

Dinierto
Rope
Rope

Since : 2021-02-03

Back to top Go down

Will anyone be working on an MSU-1 set using the Super Mario World Restored Project Empty Re: Will anyone be working on an MSU-1 set using the Super Mario World Restored Project

Post by Polargames Wed 3 Feb 2021 - 22:59

Hello Dinierto. You are more then welcomed to make your own pcm set. I have included two links that will help you on this. https://youtu.be/9pDXdaWS9-Q

The link is a yt video made by Qwerty, one of the users on here.

That should give you all that you need. I do wish you good luck on it. :-D
Polargames
Polargames

Will anyone be working on an MSU-1 set using the Super Mario World Restored Project Image112

Since : 2018-06-06

Back to top Go down

Will anyone be working on an MSU-1 set using the Super Mario World Restored Project Empty Re: Will anyone be working on an MSU-1 set using the Super Mario World Restored Project

Post by JUD6MENT Thu 4 Feb 2021 - 0:42

Dinierto wrote:I just caught wind of this and it looks awesome.  None of the current MSU-1 packs have been to my taste but this seems like something I would be really into!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dNjjO6w2sKs&list=PLD-vbw8Jmuyg3JYDxm1QPPj1mP3soOVEx&index=7&fbclid=IwAR0uC8NMeqbxVxHoJe4enKTXSn7qkRsfffv651yUTx-btQeyjde8X-uNZ9c

There is one guy that makes all the Donkey Kong restored soundtracks, maybe he is interested. I do like these sounds, if no one does this project by summer I will, but I got enough projects and school going on right now.

As Polargames suggests, it is very rewarding to learn how to make your own PCM tracks as you have freedom to do whatever you want. You can even swap out one or two tracks of someone elses playlist, I do that too all the time.
JUD6MENT
JUD6MENT

Will anyone be working on an MSU-1 set using the Super Mario World Restored Project Image212

Since : 2018-04-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Relikk Thu 4 Feb 2021 - 5:27

Point the way to the lossless audio files and I can do this pretty much straight away. I'm not downloading from YouTube, though.

I sometimes wish people "remastering" game soundtracks would relax on the reverb a little.
Relikk
Relikk

Will anyone be working on an MSU-1 set using the Super Mario World Restored Project Image211

Since : 2017-02-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Relikk Fri 5 Feb 2021 - 8:04

There are now links to the lossless versions available and I'll start working on what has been uploaded so far. I'll keep a MEGA folder reserved for it and update as new tracks become available. I'll link it here soon.
Relikk
Relikk

Will anyone be working on an MSU-1 set using the Super Mario World Restored Project Image211

Back to top Go down

Post by thegreatzubari Fri 5 Feb 2021 - 12:51

Awesome! When I first saw it, first thing I thought of was to come here!
Cant wait

thegreatzubari
Rope
Rope

Since : 2021-01-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Relikk Fri 5 Feb 2021 - 13:22

I've made a topic in development with the link to the folder containing completed tracks.

https://www.zeldix.net/t2227-super-mario-world-restoration#36800
Relikk
Relikk

Back to top Go down