Found a .bps patch for Chrono Trigger that reinserts the FMV intro.

Go down

Found a .bps patch for Chrono Trigger that reinserts the FMV intro. Empty Found a .bps patch for Chrono Trigger that reinserts the FMV intro.

Post by JHelmeke Sun 9 May 2021 - 1:04

I'll be a little busy celebrating Mothers Day with me mums so it'll take a little time to share the files but they work.

JHelmeke
Cucumber
Cucumber

Since : 2021-04-26

Back to top Go down

Found a .bps patch for Chrono Trigger that reinserts the FMV intro. Empty Re: Found a .bps patch for Chrono Trigger that reinserts the FMV intro.

Post by edale Sun 9 May 2021 - 2:17

Doesn't the MSU mod on here already do that?
https://www.zeldix.net/t808-chrono-trigger

edale

Found a .bps patch for Chrono Trigger that reinserts the FMV intro. Image110

Since : 2017-10-03

Back to top Go down

Found a .bps patch for Chrono Trigger that reinserts the FMV intro. Empty Re: Found a .bps patch for Chrono Trigger that reinserts the FMV intro.

Post by JHelmeke Sun 9 May 2021 - 7:55

I never was able to get that link to connect. For some reason it gives out information that suggest the data no longer exists. That may be why QWERTY gets so many questions regarding the FMV. I’ll do a little bit of digging...see if I can contact the guy who made this .bps file.

Edale, if you have copies of the rest of the PSX cutscenes I’d be grateful if you could share them somehow.

Peace.

JHelmeke
Cucumber
Cucumber

Back to top Go down

Post by Conn Sun 9 May 2021 - 9:12

Unfortunately yes. The cloud with CT msu files is again down. Maybe we are going to setup a mirror
Conn
Conn

Found a .bps patch for Chrono Trigger that reinserts the FMV intro. Image212

Since : 2013-06-30

Back to top Go down

Post by JHelmeke Sun 9 May 2021 - 9:48

Got it. In the meantime, this patch works solid. If you want me to share a copy, let me know and I’ll get on that.

JHelmeke
Cucumber
Cucumber

Back to top Go down

Post by edale Sun 9 May 2021 - 12:44

Hmmm... Well I don't have a copy of the FMV files... But if someone can get me a copy of them, I can temporarily host them on my mega account until a more permanent mirror is setup.

*edit- This was linked to in the Chrono Trigger MSU thread, so I just copied to my Mega to add another backup; but here's the FMV file for the Chrono Trigger MSU patch:
https://mega.nz/file/LcASlRzL#tN6EbNHcOQ0IdglyLFOre0UUQQ3D_SMgBVVDPAG5QAw
It contains a .bps patch, and the .msu file, which contains the video data.

edale

Found a .bps patch for Chrono Trigger that reinserts the FMV intro. Image110

Since : 2017-10-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Conn Mon 10 May 2021 - 18:33

Yes, CT is up again. Qwerty had some problems with his server, but I hope now it is fixed for good...
Conn
Conn

Found a .bps patch for Chrono Trigger that reinserts the FMV intro. Image212

Since : 2013-06-30

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by JHelmeke Mon 10 May 2021 - 20:39

I’ll check it out soon. Thanks Conn.

JHelmeke
Cucumber
Cucumber

Back to top Go down

Post by Mekeninzo Tue 25 May 2021 - 23:40

Thank you so much for this. Was looking for this patch but the server was malfunctioning. ^_^

edale wrote:Hmmm... Well I don't have a copy of the FMV files... But if someone can get me a copy of them, I can temporarily host them on my mega account until a more permanent mirror is setup.

*edit- This was linked to in the Chrono Trigger MSU thread, so I just copied to my Mega to add another backup; but here's the FMV file for the Chrono Trigger MSU patch:
https://mega.nz/file/LcASlRzL#tN6EbNHcOQ0IdglyLFOre0UUQQ3D_SMgBVVDPAG5QAw
It contains a .bps patch, and the .msu file, which contains the video data.

Mekeninzo
Newcomer

Since : 2020-01-12

Back to top Go down