Guards warping you at the beginning if they catch you!

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Guards warping you at the beginning if they catch you! - Page 3 Empty Re: Guards warping you at the beginning if they catch you!

Post by Floki Sat 15 Oct 2016 - 9:38

Keep it for the fairies, but if you can... remove the effect for small hearts lol

Notices that too lol

Every little heart i collected triggered the effect! Razz

Floki

Guards warping you at the beginning if they catch you! - Page 3 Image212

Since : 2012-06-19

Back to top Go down

Guards warping you at the beginning if they catch you! - Page 3 Empty Re: Guards warping you at the beginning if they catch you!

Post by Floki Sat 15 Oct 2016 - 9:43

Might change the fairies into floating weed leafs. Who knows!

Could tweak the big fairy message too.

Whats your poison?
-I don't do drugs! (Disapear)
-Hummm....

-Green magic! (Healed with weed hdma)
-Black magic! (Die)

Razz

That way I wouldn't have to change his gfx (I know I'm getting really lazy with gfx changes!)

Floki

Back to top Go down

Post by Conn Sat 15 Oct 2016 - 9:45

Honestly, I'd remove it from small fairies as well. There's no difference to weed, if you take a small fairy from bottles. Furthermore, the effect is played so often then, that it won't be special anymore. When taking one, you'd force the player to wait until effect over, as the effect handicaps. Also it will take down speed effect. It will be just annoying and no funny. Compromise would be 1 second on small fairies or so.

Any news regarding my waiting number Smile?

Last edited by Conn on Sat 15 Oct 2016 - 9:51; edited 2 times in total
Conn
Conn

Since : 2013-06-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Floki Sat 15 Oct 2016 - 9:49

Tonight is your night conn!

Will do your stuff once I'm home!

Yesterday was Euclid day and before it was skuj day lok

Floki

Back to top Go down

Post by Euclid Sat 15 Oct 2016 - 10:17

Added substation fairy room check (not going to bother with the other one around Triforce Shrine)

Attachments
Guards warping you at the beginning if they catch you! - Page 3 Attachment
weedfactory.asm.txt You don't have permission to download attachments.(4 Kb) Downloaded 2 times
Euclid
Euclid

Since : 2012-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Floki Sat 15 Oct 2016 - 17:15

Will test both this, your blind fix and bosses all in one go, hopefully should be done in a couple hours!

I have to make a new playthrough anyway to test out if all I fixed is still right!

Thank you!

Floki

Back to top Go down

Post by Conn Sat 15 Oct 2016 - 20:41

Just a short summary for Euclid (pm between SePH and me), your room plays theme 83 (SePH had an old theme somehow), weed factory plays the same msu track as tingle (since native track is the same, probably minigame for both), and seph is perfectly happy with that. Furthermore, through assigning 11/a41b: ff -> xx also this bug magically solved without me having to make anything Very Happy

Only issue remained was the only (for me) valuable bug Erock found, that when making it as bunny into space or underwater dungeon, die there, you return as normal Link, which causes... well better not trying to find out, so here's the fix for this, probably MY LAST WORK ON THIS PROJECT Smile Smile Smile

SePH, I pm you the new text in a short while, I will probably rewrite the whole monologue, thank you Razz (Conn)

Attachments
Guards warping you at the beginning if they catch you! - Page 3 Attachment
Conn_final_DONE.zip You don't have permission to download attachments.(1 Kb) Downloaded 2 times
Conn
Conn

Back to top Go down

Post by Floki Sat 15 Oct 2016 - 21:03

Awesome, thank you!

Can't wait to release my FINAL patch of the game too in fifteen days!

What a strange coincidence we will have managed to finish both our projects during the same lapse of time!

During your time with bszelda 1 and ast, me and Euclid made two full Zelda 3 hacks. Probably the most recognized ones. I mean Parallel Worlds is still played to this day after even ten years old, so that's something remarkable! Let's hope Conker gets the same treatment (I'm sure it will shatter waves across the globe even still, hopefully lol)

I think we all have fulfill our rom hacking deeds for two lifetimes Smile

Congrats again on your retirement!

Floki

Back to top Go down

Post by Conn Sat 15 Oct 2016 - 21:16

Conker will indeed break anything! While PW was a quite awesome hack and all over beautiful, this game is so funny and also much more balanced in terms of difficulty. I told some people it's the successor of PW and they all "oh my, I tried PW, I gave up, it was so difficult, so I probably never try this out". I told them of course no need to worry (unless the new boss patches will render the game unbeatable, but that hopefully will not be the case) Razz

And yes, I am so happy to also finished up bszelda with the AST msu1 stuff. So my work for this community is done. I will surely help out XaserLE in PoC from time to time, but will not make it to my duty as I made Conker Very Happy

So in 15 days... I will be happy and celebrate with you!!!!!
Conn
Conn

Back to top Go down

Post by Euclid Sat 15 Oct 2016 - 21:30

Conn probably don't remember (I was mainly talking to Duke) but I did the AST dungeon editor and the translation as well during the time I made PW.
Euclid
Euclid

Since : 2012-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Conn Sat 15 Oct 2016 - 21:37

Yes, of course I remember! That was absolutely awesome and a relieve Very Happy
I also noted you and your editor in my interview:

At 18:03 and 26:53, but due to my German accent and nervousity that almost vanishes Embarassed
But I mentioned PW and Conker and thus SePH and you several times more Smile
Conn
Conn

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3