The Legend Of Zelda: Secrets Of The Past

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: The Legend Of Zelda: Secrets Of The Past

Post by superskuj on Sun 25 Sep 2016 - 15:15

There are a few different ways to get through there:
Spoiler:
I usually started from the bottom with the orange pegs down, shot an arrow east then moved up to the orange peg before it hit. Then you can throw a bomb at either switch to get through to the next part.

superskuj

Since : 2015-07-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Nova on Mon 26 Sep 2016 - 12:04

Okay, I'm now in the next dungeon.

Spoiler:
I've never seen such an annoying dungeon. I already didn't really liked the original ice dungeon because of the wonky movement and collision detection while Link is on ice - but this dungeon? Oh my god... You have to be perfectly aligned to every spike, otherwise they will hurt you because of Links collision box. And that's very hard if you are shot at from laser eyes, have to ditch rotating fire balls and move like a drunken snail because of the ice floor. But the best part are the ice crabs (that things from the walls). You can kill them with the fire rod, but only if the are far enough away - otherwise the fire will just go through them. And good luck getting away from them. They are fast, and you are not, because of the ice floor. When one of this guys reach me on the ice it's nearly always a game over, even with fairies.
And good luck trying to go through a door if there is ice before it.
But to be honest, I think you already know that. Why else should the whole dungeon (down to B4, that's where I am at the moment) be just a big tunnel with key doors? They stay open, so it's not hard to go down again after a game over. That just shows how good this hack is: Even in a highly annoying dungeon you find a way to make it less frustrating.

All in all I can say: This is a really well made hack!

Nova

Since : 2016-09-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Rykon-V73 on Thu 23 Feb 2017 - 11:14

I did try this hack. It looks promising enough, but I went to this problem in dungeon 2(the desert one):

I don't even know how am I supposed to get through this. Must I be a pro here?
Also, there's a cave with the red darknut throwing green bombs and 2 green darknuts walking in-between small iron walls. Must I use the Cane of Somalia there?
Also, isn't just me or some items are way too hidden like the bombos medallion?
Still, I'd like to see more of your hack!
Also:

It isn't bad, but you might want to fix the cutoff.
Edit: Never mind. hookshot=win.

Rykon-V73
Newcomer

Since : 2017-02-21

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum