Are you stuck in the hack?

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Are you stuck in the hack?

Post by Gilou on Wed 3 May 2017 - 7:36

Hello,
I'm stuck after dungeon IX.
I've spend a couple of hours finding my way to dungeon X, gathering 4 keys and 5 dwarvens in the process. I found the dungeon, but I don't have the ability to breathe under water, and it seems that I need it. I have 8 human rings.
I have no idea if I should keep searching in the space areas, find a way to pass Tingle, or whatever.
Please help.
Thanks

Gilou

Since : 2017-05-03

Back to top Go down

Post by rmcdra on Wed 3 May 2017 - 10:29

Gilou wrote:Hello,
I'm stuck after dungeon IX.
I've spend a couple of hours finding my way to dungeon X, gathering 4 keys and 5 dwarvens in the process. I found the dungeon, but I don't have the ability to breathe under water, and it seems that I need it. I have 8 human rings.
I have no idea if I should keep searching in the space areas, find a way to pass Tingle, or whatever.
Please help.
Thanks
Spoiler:
Do you have the Silver Scale? Have you tried seeing what Chuck can do for that "shitty piece of equipment"? There's 2 Chuck spots btw and one of them is past the Tingle. He wants to become a fairy. You should have some "dust" that will help you get past him. If not, you can get it by giving the Golden Floppy to someone who's looking for it to get the item you need.

rmcdra

Since : 2017-04-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Gilou on Wed 3 May 2017 - 11:00

@rmcdra:
I don't have the dust. But I have the golder floppy. Guess I have to talk to everybody. I certainly hope he/she is not inside a dungeon. I'll start in the area where I found the floppy.
I have no idea who Chuck is.
Thanks a lot for the quick reply!

Gilou

Back to top Go down

Post by Puzzledude on Wed 3 May 2017 - 13:03

Get the floppy from the Weed factory. Bring the floppy to Tingle drug store and receive the powder. Go to the dungeon with the clowds and go left and hookshot across. Use powder on Tingle to move him out of the way, and then come to fairy upgrade pond - ie Chuck Norris' toilet. Throw in stuff to receive upgrades.

Get the scale in the eastern area where the palm trees are by going up to the area filled with houses. Use the slingshot on one of the objects with the small hole on the wall to open the wall and get to the chest with the scale.

In the nearby area there should be the second pond-upgrade, ie Chuck's toilet. Throw the scale into the toilet and he will upgrade it to gold scale, now you can breathe underwater, ie walk underwater.

Puzzledude

Since : 2012-06-20

Back to top Go down

Post by rmcdra on Wed 3 May 2017 - 20:06

Puzzledude wrote:Get the floppy from the Weed factory. Bring the floppy to Tingle drug store and receive the powder. Go to the dungeon with the clowds and go left and hookshot across. Use powder on Tingle to move him out of the way, and then come to fairy upgrade pond - ie Chuck Norris' toilet. Throw in stuff to receive upgrades.

Get the scale in the eastern area where the palm trees are by going up to the area filled with houses. Use the slingshot on one of the objects with the small hole on the wall to open the wall and get to the chest with the scale.

In the nearby area there should be the second pond-upgrade, ie Chuck's toilet. Throw the scale into the toilet and he will upgrade it to gold scale, now you can breathe underwater, ie walk underwater.
Didn't know how much I could reveal. Wasn't trying to overstep my bounds with spoilers and such. Thank you for the clearer answer there.

rmcdra

Since : 2017-04-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Puzzledude on Thu 4 May 2017 - 7:07

Didn't know how much I could reveal. Wasn't trying to overstep my bounds with spoilers and such. Thank you for the clearer answer there.
Most of us here finished the game multiple times over due to beta testing, so there's no direct need for spoiler tags, unless someone else is reading. But the topic name itself shold be a spoiler tag by default.

Puzzledude

Back to top Go down

Post by Gilou on Thu 4 May 2017 - 8:18

Thanks anyway. I found the first Chuck. I thought I had try to throw every item. Seems that I didn't do it for the scale (it was the first I tried in my memory. I must have done something wrong).

Gilou

Back to top Go down

Post by Gilou on Mon 22 May 2017 - 8:36

Hello guys.
Thanks to your help I managed to complete Dungeon X.
I'm afraid I'm stuck again. I could reach Ganon, but the timer make it impossible to beat. I guess something may stop the timer, but I have no idea what I miss.
I have no idea what to do behind the bomb painting. Other places I achieved nothing include the Simpson area, and some infinite maze in the desert.
I don't have time to search randomly (already did plenty when searching the upgraded scale). Please help.

Gilou

Back to top Go down

Post by Puzzledude on Mon 22 May 2017 - 10:01

The timer is stopped with the main key item (hacked mirror item).

When you read the galaxy book, keep pressing the book and keep pressing the skip/end monologue. Eventually the combination will be presented in the text and it will then be written to the smartphone. Follow this combination in the desert to come to the Triforce Shrine with many items.

Bomb painting needs a super bomb to be placed (and thus an upgraded bomb by Chuck/Fairy). Same with Simpsons, place a super bomb at the garage door.

Puzzledude

Back to top Go down

Post by Gilou on Mon 22 May 2017 - 10:08

The galaxy book? You mean the "H2G2" ?
I have accessed behing the bomb painting, but don't know what to do there. But maybe it will make sense latter.
Thanks a lot, any way.

Gilou

Back to top Go down

Post by Puzzledude on Mon 22 May 2017 - 12:12

The galaxy book? You mean the "H2G2"?
I mean this:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I have accessed behing the bomb painting, but don't know what to do there. But maybe it will make sense latter.
Hidden chest in one of the indoor objects. Helps if you play on emulator, where you can press number 1 or 2 on the keyboard to deactivate layers, to actually see this chest.

Puzzledude

Back to top Go down

Post by Gilou on Tue 23 May 2017 - 8:35

Yes, it's the H2H2. Thanks for the advice, I don't think I would have find it by myself.
I can't find the hidden chest behind the bomb painting. I've wandered in every square (including falling in space three dozen times) and pushed A button on every solid block. I guess I missed something.
I have found ganon's layout, but I can't harm him. I have tried most of my tools, but the fool resist everything. Do I need some special item to beat him?

Gilou

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum