Are you stuck in the hack?

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Are you stuck in the hack? - Page 4 Empty Re: Are you stuck in the hack?

Post by Gilou Wed 3 May 2017 - 7:36

Hello,
I'm stuck after dungeon IX.
I've spend a couple of hours finding my way to dungeon X, gathering 4 keys and 5 dwarvens in the process. I found the dungeon, but I don't have the ability to breathe under water, and it seems that I need it. I have 8 human rings.
I have no idea if I should keep searching in the space areas, find a way to pass Tingle, or whatever.
Please help.
Thanks

Gilou
Bee
Bee

Since : 2017-05-03

Back to top Go down

Post by rmcdra Wed 3 May 2017 - 10:29

Gilou wrote:Hello,
I'm stuck after dungeon IX.
I've spend a couple of hours finding my way to dungeon X, gathering 4 keys and 5 dwarvens in the process. I found the dungeon, but I don't have the ability to breathe under water, and it seems that I need it. I have 8 human rings.
I have no idea if I should keep searching in the space areas, find a way to pass Tingle, or whatever.
Please help.
Thanks
Spoiler:
rmcdra
rmcdra
Rope
Rope

Since : 2017-04-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Gilou Wed 3 May 2017 - 11:00

@rmcdra:

Gilou
Bee
Bee

Back to top Go down

Post by Puzzledude Wed 3 May 2017 - 13:03

Get the floppy from the Weed factory. Bring the floppy to Tingle drug store and receive the powder. Go to the dungeon with the clowds and go left and hookshot across. Use powder on Tingle to move him out of the way, and then come to fairy upgrade pond - ie Chuck Norris' toilet. Throw in stuff to receive upgrades.

Get the scale in the eastern area where the palm trees are by going up to the area filled with houses. Use the slingshot on one of the objects with the small hole on the wall to open the wall and get to the chest with the scale.

In the nearby area there should be the second pond-upgrade, ie Chuck's toilet. Throw the scale into the toilet and he will upgrade it to gold scale, now you can breathe underwater, ie walk underwater.
Puzzledude
Puzzledude

Are you stuck in the hack? - Page 4 Image213

Since : 2012-06-20

Back to top Go down

Post by rmcdra Wed 3 May 2017 - 20:06

Puzzledude wrote:Get the floppy from the Weed factory. Bring the floppy to Tingle drug store and receive the powder. Go to the dungeon with the clowds and go left and hookshot across. Use powder on Tingle to move him out of the way, and then come to fairy upgrade pond - ie Chuck Norris' toilet. Throw in stuff to receive upgrades.

Get the scale in the eastern area where the palm trees are by going up to the area filled with houses. Use the slingshot on one of the objects with the small hole on the wall to open the wall and get to the chest with the scale.

In the nearby area there should be the second pond-upgrade, ie Chuck's toilet. Throw the scale into the toilet and he will upgrade it to gold scale, now you can breathe underwater, ie walk underwater.
Didn't know how much I could reveal. Wasn't trying to overstep my bounds with spoilers and such. Thank you for the clearer answer there.
rmcdra
rmcdra
Rope
Rope

Since : 2017-04-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Puzzledude Thu 4 May 2017 - 7:07

Didn't know how much I could reveal. Wasn't trying to overstep my bounds with spoilers and such. Thank you for the clearer answer there.
Most of us here finished the game multiple times over due to beta testing, so there's no direct need for spoiler tags, unless someone else is reading. But the topic name itself shold be a spoiler tag by default.
Puzzledude
Puzzledude

Back to top Go down

Post by Gilou Thu 4 May 2017 - 8:18

Thanks anyway. I found the first Chuck. I thought I had try to throw every item. Seems that I didn't do it for the scale (it was the first I tried in my memory. I must have done something wrong).

Gilou
Bee
Bee

Back to top Go down

Post by Gilou Mon 22 May 2017 - 8:36

Hello guys.
Thanks to your help I managed to complete Dungeon X.
I'm afraid I'm stuck again. I could reach Ganon, but the timer make it impossible to beat. I guess something may stop the timer, but I have no idea what I miss.
I have no idea what to do behind the bomb painting. Other places I achieved nothing include the Simpson area, and some infinite maze in the desert.
I don't have time to search randomly (already did plenty when searching the upgraded scale). Please help.

Gilou
Bee
Bee

Back to top Go down

Post by Puzzledude Mon 22 May 2017 - 10:01

The timer is stopped with the main key item (hacked mirror item).

When you read the galaxy book, keep pressing the book and keep pressing the skip/end monologue. Eventually the combination will be presented in the text and it will then be written to the smartphone. Follow this combination in the desert to come to the Triforce Shrine with many items.

Bomb painting needs a super bomb to be placed (and thus an upgraded bomb by Chuck/Fairy). Same with Simpsons, place a super bomb at the garage door.
Puzzledude
Puzzledude

Back to top Go down

Post by Gilou Mon 22 May 2017 - 10:08

The galaxy book? You mean the "H2G2" ?
I have accessed behing the bomb painting, but don't know what to do there. But maybe it will make sense latter.
Thanks a lot, any way.

Gilou
Bee
Bee

Back to top Go down

Post by Puzzledude Mon 22 May 2017 - 12:12

The galaxy book? You mean the "H2G2"?
I mean this:
Are you stuck in the hack? - Page 4 Conker11

I have accessed behing the bomb painting, but don't know what to do there. But maybe it will make sense latter.
Hidden chest in one of the indoor objects. Helps if you play on emulator, where you can press number 1 or 2 on the keyboard to deactivate layers, to actually see this chest.
Puzzledude
Puzzledude

Back to top Go down

Post by Gilou Tue 23 May 2017 - 8:35

Yes, it's the H2H2. Thanks for the advice, I don't think I would have find it by myself.
I can't find the hidden chest behind the bomb painting. I've wandered in every square (including falling in space three dozen times) and pushed A button on every solid block. I guess I missed something.
I have found ganon's layout, but I can't harm him. I have tried most of my tools, but the fool resist everything. Do I need some special item to beat him?

Gilou
Bee
Bee

Back to top Go down

Post by elwingnuto Sun 17 Dec 2017 - 21:58

Okay clock dungeon boss. I tried everything and couldn't kill those creatures surrounding the paltapine squid. The bombs and hammer gave damage indicators. So did the sling shot. But nothing dies. Thanks.

elwingnuto
Newcomer

Since : 2017-12-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Conn Mon 18 Dec 2017 - 5:15

Go visit the Chuck's toilett in Heaven Dungeon and upgrade to eden crossbow Wink
Conn
Conn

Are you stuck in the hack? - Page 4 Image212

Since : 2013-06-30

Back to top Go down

Post by elwingnuto Thu 21 Dec 2017 - 5:19

Thank you for this awesome game. Best mod ever.
Okay so 2 parts I'm stuck at right now in the triforce dungeon there's a room with 4 torches and a big heavy block. Im guessing I need lift 4. Where do I find this?
Second part is the turtle/plant boss (awesome new look btw), i think his name was grinexx in the original version. This guy doesn't seem to be taking any damage. I am Playing the spicy mode. Thanks again for this hack and your help.

elwingnuto
Newcomer

Back to top Go down

Post by Conn Thu 21 Dec 2017 - 6:06

the lift4 you get from trinexx Wink
he is defeatable the same way as in alttp, ice and fire rod...
Conn
Conn

Back to top Go down

Post by Puzzledude Thu 21 Dec 2017 - 12:24

Second part is the turtle/plant boss (awesome new look btw), i think his name was grinexx in the original version. This guy doesn't seem to be taking any damage.
Hit the ice head with the fire rod and then use the sword for a limited amount of time. Hit the fire head with the ice rod and then use the sword for a limited amount of time. Repeat until the heads explode. Then finish of the main plant with sword.
Puzzledude
Puzzledude

Back to top Go down

Post by elwingnuto Sun 24 Dec 2017 - 9:11

Alright guys the room in that old version of windows has me stumped. I think It was elucids room? It has 2 torches blasting fireballs. The message at the entrance at the beginning says bring potions, bombs, and boots. There's also 4 hammer blocks at the entrance. Thanks. and Merry Christmas.

elwingnuto
Newcomer

Back to top Go down

Post by Conn Sun 24 Dec 2017 - 9:23

Do you have a harp and play version 1.2.3 or higher? Try using the harp in this room Wink
Conn
Conn

Back to top Go down

Post by Puzzledude Sun 24 Dec 2017 - 10:45

elwingnuto wrote:Alright guys the room in that old version of windows has me stumped. I think It was elucids room?  It has 2 torches blasting fireballs. The message at the entrance at the beginning says bring potions, bombs, and boots. There's also 4 hammer blocks at the entrance. Thanks. and Merry Christmas.
You get through the same as in Parallel Worlds hack.
Puzzledude
Puzzledude

Back to top Go down

Post by elwingnuto Sun 24 Dec 2017 - 16:43

I never finished parallel worlds. Such good rage game man. I found this hack while I was looking to get back and give it another go.

Pretty sweet room btw puzzledude. It looks like it took alot of effort.

elwingnuto
Newcomer

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkie Wed 17 Jan 2018 - 10:48

I need help in Vaati's Crypt. I can't find key anywhere for only one left keyblock. I am using my PSP on SNES emulator.

Items I have so far:
Lift 2, Swim 1, Spin 1, Dash, Slingshots, Boomerang, Hookshot, Dynamite, Fire Mushroom, Roc's Feather, one Belt, Baseball Bat, and Pikachu's Tail.

Keep it mind, I am deaf and I wear hear-aids and I got compass aka GPS thingy and I know old fashion way from GBC when I enter the room, there will be sound effect to find key. So far I look everywhere for one more keyblock, nothing I can find. Please help.
Darkie
Darkie
Newcomer

Since : 2015-03-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Erockbrox Thu 18 Jan 2018 - 0:38

Darkie wrote:I need help in Vaati's Crypt.   I can't find key anywhere for only one left keyblock.  I am using my PSP on SNES emulator.

Items I have so far:
Lift 2, Swim 1, Spin 1, Dash, Slingshots, Boomerang, Hookshot, Dynamite, Fire Mushroom, Roc's Feather, one Belt, Baseball Bat, and Pikachu's Tail.

Keep it mind, I am deaf and I wear hear-aids and I got compass aka GPS thingy and I know old fashion way from GBC when I enter the room, there will be sound effect to find key.  So far I look everywhere for one more keyblock, nothing I can find.  Please help.

For this dungeon.

- there is a key that you dash into at the start
- there is a key hidden under a pot that you much slash with your sword over a rail
- there is one room where you kill enemies in a room to get a chest
- one room where you shoot an arrow/pebble at something to make the wall move
- one room light 4 torches to make chest appear
- Then one room where you charge your sword and do a spin attack on a pot
- your sword fucking breaks pots remember
- there are also some blocks to push to gain chests

if you use the compass and map you can see which rooms have keys in them they flash red or yellow. and use the *ding* key noise to indicate a secret.

if you are in that one room with the 2 key blocks. slash your sword on the other pots in that room to maybe find something!!!
Erockbrox
Erockbrox

Are you stuck in the hack? - Page 4 Image211

Since : 2013-02-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Conn Thu 18 Jan 2018 - 5:11

Conn
Conn

Back to top Go down

Post by Puzzledude Thu 18 Jan 2018 - 12:05

I need help in Vaati's Crypt. I can't find key anywhere for only one left keyblock.
The key is in the same room on the other side of the fence. But you can still get it by slashing with the sword across the fence while breaking the jar. Then use the sword or boomerang to pick the key up on the other side of the fence. Now you can unlock the other key-block in the same room.
Puzzledude
Puzzledude

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next