Look what I found

Zeldix :: General :: News

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Look what I found

Post by Puzzledude on Tue 16 May 2017 - 7:00

Just when I though nobody would ever be able or willing to tackle with my other hack, Goddess of Wisdom...

http://www.romhacking.net/hacks/3449/

Nice one.
I will probably use this as base for the Remodel version, if I ever find the time to make the Goddess Remodel.
Puzzledude

Since : 2012-06-20

Back to top Go down

Re: Look what I found

Post by altoiddealer on Tue 16 May 2017 - 13:43

I came here curious to learn more about the release.

Looks like jammer506 popped in last year with no posts/topics. Sounds like he didn't even notify you he was working on it, didn't pick your brain or anything. Confused

altoiddealer
Leever
Leever

Since : 2015-10-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Puzzledude on Tue 16 May 2017 - 14:06

Sounds like he didn't even notify you he was working on it, didn't pick your brain or anything.
There's no need. Everyone is welcome to remodel the game. I knew aforehand what would be edited, and indeed, the statue pushing rooms were completely changed, as well as that dash-jumping hard room, and the impossible trick to stun the enemy with quake and then freeze it with ice rod and pick it up and throw it to pegswitch etc.

Pretty much what I was planning for the remodel. Irronically the "masked" elements were not all "demasked", one statue pushing puzzle remains etc, so it is interesting to see what was considered as a subject to change for the remodelist. And the same can be said for the monologues.
Puzzledude

Since : 2012-06-20

Back to top Go down

Post by SunGodPortal on Tue 16 May 2017 - 19:32

That's cool to hear. This reminds me that I need to stop being lazy about that Puzzledude's Quest revision I was wanting to do.
SunGodPortal

Since : 2015-01-26

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Zeldix :: General :: News

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum