I have access to the room Chris Houlihan on Zelda Parallel World v1.23

Go down

I have access to the room Chris Houlihan on Zelda Parallel World v1.23 Empty I have access to the room Chris Houlihan on Zelda Parallel World v1.23

Post by KevinLD1919 Thu 4 Jan 2018 - 0:54

I have access to the room Chris Houlihan on Zelda Parallel World v1.23 Img_0021
I have access to the room Chris Houlihan on Zelda Parallel World v1.23 Img_0019
I have access to the room Chris Houlihan on Zelda Parallel World v1.23 Img_0020
I have access to the room Chris Houlihan on Zelda Parallel World v1.23 Img_0022
I have access to the room Chris Houlihan on Zelda Parallel World v1.23 Img_0023
I have access to the room Chris Houlihan on Zelda Parallel World v1.23 Img_0024

KevinLD1919
Cucumber
Cucumber

Since : 2017-08-06

Back to top Go down

I have access to the room Chris Houlihan on Zelda Parallel World v1.23 Empty Re: I have access to the room Chris Houlihan on Zelda Parallel World v1.23

Post by KevinLD1919 Thu 4 Jan 2018 - 0:55

do I have the only one who has access to this area

KevinLD1919
Cucumber
Cucumber

Since : 2017-08-06

Back to top Go down

I have access to the room Chris Houlihan on Zelda Parallel World v1.23 Empty Re: I have access to the room Chris Houlihan on Zelda Parallel World v1.23

Post by qwertymodo Thu 4 Jan 2018 - 14:03

You can get there from the staircase on that same ledge in the Light World.  In both cases, it's not possible without clipping or otherwise glitching your way up there. It's probably also possible to get up there from the Light World graveyard, but I haven't tried it.

(Also, rotate your photos! Blue2 )
qwertymodo
qwertymodo

I have access to the room Chris Houlihan on Zelda Parallel World v1.23 Image212

Since : 2014-10-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Puzzledude Thu 4 Jan 2018 - 14:30

You can never have keys displayed in an overworld,
you can never enter that house.

I suggest you stop playing the game, while in glitched state due to known or unknown bugs or cheats.

Also do note: I released this version "As is" and am not prepared to address any further bugs, they are a relative mistake in my eyes.

Plus: all the bugs after the so called "initial bug" are irrelevant. Your problem is in the after initial bug zone.
Puzzledude
Puzzledude

I have access to the room Chris Houlihan on Zelda Parallel World v1.23 Image213

Since : 2012-06-20

Back to top Go down

Post by qwertymodo Thu 4 Jan 2018 - 14:37

@PD, I don't think this was a bug report, just a "hey look what I found". Let them have their fun. Smile
qwertymodo
qwertymodo

Back to top Go down

Post by Puzzledude Thu 4 Jan 2018 - 14:42

qwertymodo wrote:@PD, I don't think this was a bug report, just a "hey look what I found". Let them have their fun.
Sure thing.
But this was a bug report though.

Basically there is a way you can break the game in one of the Parallel Tower floors. Nobody noticed, but Euclid forgot to add walls under a bridge in one of the areas. If you go pass that area, you can reach any indoor room on bg2. There is no point on playing further in that state.

You can also make it over the pits in the overworld forest area, thus jumping into water and swimming out of screen (since the entire light world ends there, this will have an interesting consequence).
Puzzledude
Puzzledude

I have access to the room Chris Houlihan on Zelda Parallel World v1.23 Image213

Since : 2012-06-20

Back to top Go down

Post by qwertymodo Thu 4 Jan 2018 - 15:00

I hang out in the speed running community on occasion.  Sometimes breaking the game is half the fun Very Happy  But yeah, I see where you're referring to the original bug.  I think I might have fixed it for 1.3, I don't remember...

Edit: Yeah, that one's fixed for 1.3 (if I ever get around to finishing it...)

https://www.zeldix.net/t1434-bug-discovered-on-parallel-world-v12-3#21167
qwertymodo
qwertymodo

Back to top Go down

Post by Founder Sun 7 Jan 2018 - 19:39

Here is an exemple of real gamebreaking bugs.

Ah memories Smile

Founder

Since : 2012-06-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Euclid Tue 9 Jan 2018 - 3:22

Yes yes plenty of bugs from my testing - the ones i still do remember are
- the warp which goes nowhere and kills you in impas and
- the church entrance area you can sneak past the cliff edge and move to the next screen

I have to admit not as many game breaking bugs as I expected for such a long game in the first release Razz
Euclid
Euclid

Since : 2012-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Conn Tue 9 Jan 2018 - 7:57

Ah memories

Oh my, you scared me for a second that a v1.2.9 is necessary Disgust

But cool stuff (can't remember that video), I should add a flying cape that acts that way to slide around the dungeons, looks like fun Very Happy
Conn
Conn

Since : 2013-06-30

Back to top Go down