Back to top Go down

Share this post on: diggdeliciousredditstumbleuponslashdotyahoogooglelive

Super Off Road msu1 :: Comments

Post on Tue 29 May 2018 - 15:15 by Conn

K... you forgot to upload the patch Very Happy

Both links lead to the pcm:s....

Back to top Go down

Post on Tue 29 May 2018 - 15:17 by kurrono

I ll fix it quickly even from my phone... i got my files with me on my sdcard ..ill edit quickly

Back to top Go down

Post on Tue 29 May 2018 - 15:21 by kurrono

Ok its fixed Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post on Sat 2 Jun 2018 - 15:15 by fullgamezone

I tested here and I did not like the songs, much lower than the original.
I just think that the MSU-1 should be better worked, does not have to be similar to the original, just put good songs that are compatible with game style. Rock 'n' Roll style music would be a lot better.

Back to top Go down

Post on Sat 2 Jun 2018 - 15:45 by kurrono

ohh im impressed.. just make ur own music if u dont like mines ok..easy and simple!! Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post on Sun 3 Jun 2018 - 9:14 by pepillopev

@fullgamezone, to my knowledge there is no known good audio rips for the arcade soundtrack. Kurrono worked with what he had and, at least, made an honest effort.

I see your point that his attempt was not to your liking but at least offer your own solution to improve on it. I know you are more than capable in doing this (you did it with Super Rtype, so I know you have the ability).

edale is a prime example, he makes his opinions very clear regarding his tastes but at least he contributes to the greater good of the community (with Ys series). RocketBlast is another example for Macross (he made his opinion and stepped up to the plate). I asked the same from you.

It’s ok to voice your opinion just remember everyone here is doing these patches for free.

Back to top Go down

Post  by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum