Road Rash II (MSU-MD)

Go down

Road Rash II (MSU-MD) Empty Road Rash II (MSU-MD)

Last edited by Relikk on Mon 6 Sep 2021 - 6:39; edited 1 time in total
Relikk
Relikk

Road Rash II (MSU-MD) Image211

Since : 2017-02-17

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit

Road Rash II (MSU-MD) :: Comments

Post Wed 6 Jan 2021 - 19:40 by TwinFami

Can anyone tell me or point to which real songs inspired this soundtrack? I'd love to make a "Real Music" version.

Back to top Go down

Polargames

Post Thu 7 Jan 2021 - 0:35 by Polargames

TwinFami wrote:Can anyone tell me or point to which real songs inspired this soundtrack? I'd love to make a "Real Music" version.

I did some looking and tbh its seems like it was just normal chip tunes that where made for it. Not really based off of any real life songs. I did find this.
https://www.discogs.com/Rob-Hubbard-Don-Veca-Michael-Bartlow-Road-Rash-I-II/release/13225247

Its an official ( I think) soundtrack LP for the first and second game. I hope that helps you out. Oh, the only sound track I found for a road rash game was for the PlayStation version.

Back to top Go down

Alecfoo

Post Sun 9 Jan 2022 - 13:30 by Alecfoo

Awesome ! Thanks.

Back to top Go down

Polargames

Post Mon 19 Sep 2022 - 14:12 by Polargames

Hello, I found this on RHDN, its a patch for the PAL version of the game. www.romhacking.net/hacks/7159/
Would this count as a separate patch on its own, or be bundle into the main one?

Back to top Go down

Post Mon 19 Sep 2022 - 15:39 by nico7550

Polargames wrote:Hello, I found this on RHDN, its a patch for the PAL version of the game. www.romhacking.net/hacks/7159/
Would this count as a separate patch on its own, or be bundle into the main one?
IMO, it's separate, it include some hacks in addition of MP3 support. And it's a Mode 1 music support patch not a MSU/MD+ patch.

Back to top Go down

Post Mon 19 Sep 2022 - 17:46 by landstalker

If I understand the OST_examples.txt from the Improvements-hack correctly, only track 2-6 will are played from CDaudio (bin/wav) or MP3. 1, 7 and 8 are played from ROM. The hack in the first post supports 8 CDaudio-tracks but does not include the improvements.

Back to top Go down

Polargames

Post Wed 21 Sep 2022 - 17:43 by Polargames

nico7550 wrote:
Polargames wrote:Hello, I found this on RHDN, its a patch for the PAL version of the game. www.romhacking.net/hacks/7159/
IMO, it's separate, it include some hacks in addition of MP3 support. And it's a Mode 1 music support patch not a MSU/MD+ patch.

Oh, I thought it was a MD+ patch. My mistake. I forget about Sega CD. All of my friends had SNES and/or Playstation, so I don't have a lot of knowledge on sega. Thanks for letting me know of my mistake. Feel free to ignore my post. 🙂

Back to top Go down