Super Tennis

Go down

Share this post on: reddit

Super Tennis :: Comments

Polargames

Post Sun 23 Sep 2018 - 13:02 by Polargames

This is very cool Smile , I did not know that sports games could be msu ed at all. Was this game hard to do kurrono?

Back to top Go down

kurrono

Post Sun 23 Sep 2018 - 16:15 by kurrono

A little bit my friend i had to use cheats that wasnt on bsfree org .msome guy i had it on a site yo find..circuit mide us hard and that don J is a pro to beat hehe

Back to top Go down

kurrono

Post Sun 23 Sep 2018 - 16:16 by kurrono

I included cheats so u can beat the game Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post Sun 23 Sep 2018 - 16:49 by Señor Ventura

Whaaaat? xDDD

Back to top Go down

Polargames

Post Sun 23 Sep 2018 - 20:23 by Polargames

kurrono wrote:A little bit my friend i had to use cheats that wasnt on bsfree org .msome guy i had it on a site yo find..circuit mide us hard and that don J is a pro to beat hehe

Wow, I did not think that it would be hard, but again I had never in a million years thought Super tennis would be MUS. lol. But you did a great job on it and again great work with the pcms also. Thank you very much for the cheat file also, I tried the game with out it, but I could not get far at all. Smile

Back to top Go down

kurrono

Post Sun 23 Sep 2018 - 22:34 by kurrono

im not talking bout the hacking... well it was little tricky. some nintendo games are a pain too.. but the game itself is kinda hard..that trick about pressing button to hit ball like tennis for psx..dont work on this game...use cheat ull be good Wink
might get that trophy hehe

Back to top Go down

Polargames

Post Mon 24 Sep 2018 - 20:43 by Polargames

kurrono wrote:im not talking bout the hacking... well it was little tricky. some nintendo games are a pain too.. but the game itself is kinda hard..that trick about pressing button to hit ball like tennis for psx..dont work on this game...use cheat ull be good Wink
might get that trophy hehe

O, I amvery sorry on that, I thought you were talking about the hacking part. My bad. I have tried with out the cheat and your 100% right on that, its hard with out the cheat. Smile

Back to top Go down