Last edited by pepillopev on Mon 25 May 2020 - 19:07; edited 3 times in total
pev

Super Genjin 2 / Super Bonk 2 Image211

Since : 2017-10-16

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit

Super Genjin 2 / Super Bonk 2 :: Comments

Post Thu 20 Dec 2018 - 11:29 by pev

@Conn Now with this out of the way, time to finish Fighter's History MK for real this time (almost done). Wink

Back to top Go down

Conn

Post Thu 20 Dec 2018 - 16:03 by Conn

*lol, walking in K's footsteps hacking every shitty game out there? *just joking... never heard about this rom and watching youtube videos I realize why... Very Happy

Congrats in any case for this release, just wanted to ask about FH2, nice to hear there's progress Wink

Back to top Go down

JUD6MENT

Post Thu 20 Dec 2018 - 16:31 by JUD6MENT

Conn wrote:*lol, walking in K's footsteps hacking every shitty game out there? *just joking... never heard about this rom and watching youtube videos I realize why... Very Happy

Congrats in any case for this release, just wanted to ask about FH2, nice to hear there's progress Wink

Even though this is in no way a must play or even recommended play, its actually not a bad game. Some youtubers like ProJared even praise it on a small scale for being so silly that its fun. Ive actually been meaning to play it at some point.

Back to top Go down

kurrono

Post Thu 20 Dec 2018 - 17:07 by kurrono

hey Conn i never asked fpr that hahaha.. shty games hehe

Back to top Go down

Post Thu 20 Dec 2018 - 17:28 by pev

I liked it for its "pure" fun factor. I had it MSU'ed for a while now for personal use. Bonk games always appealed to me. Originally, I never intended to release it but changed my mind in the end. I prefer this version over the US Super Bonk one.

Back to top Go down

kurrono

Post Thu 20 Dec 2018 - 20:13 by kurrono

I got Bubsy hacked already the mission is doin the pcms
..it tricked me at 1st opcode ..it was background music and sfx togetther.. when bubsy says smthing he kills the msu music with other value..I already fixed that

Back to top Go down

kurrono

Post Sun 6 Jan 2019 - 15:58 by kurrono

I do video when I get home at 6pm no problem..its cool guys Very Happy

Back to top Go down

kurrono

Post Sun 6 Jan 2019 - 15:59 by kurrono

Hey u want me to hack the most shitty game of SNES I will hahaha just joking:D...Hyperzone hahahathat one is!!!

Back to top Go down

Conn

Post Sun 6 Jan 2019 - 16:51 by Conn

If you need some inspiration:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n6RfuodD52k

Very Happy

Back to top Go down

kurrono

Post Sun 6 Jan 2019 - 22:12 by kurrono

Faceball 2000,oh yes space ace,dragons lair is good in laser disk..super nes sucks heheh

Last edited by kurrono on Sun 6 Jan 2019 - 22:14; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

kurrono

Post Sun 6 Jan 2019 - 22:13 by kurrono

Naw Conn no more msu1 for now.. fixing my old patches for now heheh..I'm good.. Very Happy

Back to top Go down

kurrono

Post Sun 6 Jan 2019 - 22:42 by kurrono

here is the video Conn..

Back to top Go down

Post Mon 7 Jan 2019 - 1:48 by darthvaderx

OFF TOPIC:

I'm a big fan of the Bonk / PC Genjin series and I was very sorry when the last game planned was canceled (A Blink to Extinction), although the game does not appear to be an AAA for the videos shown. I would like to know if the prototype like so many other games has been leaked, does anyone else have any information on this?

Back to top Go down

kurrono

Post Mon 7 Jan 2019 - 1:57 by kurrono

A super nes prototype? Dunno check SNES skrybe or lostlevels.org.. they release simcity.nes ..the one that was unreleases..and about bonk..that game belongs to turbo graph 16 and turbo duo..aka PC engine

Back to top Go down

kurrono

Post Mon 7 Jan 2019 - 1:58 by kurrono

The solution is a translation patch...

Back to top Go down

Post Mon 7 Jan 2019 - 2:08 by darthvaderx

kurrono wrote:A super nes prototype? Dunno check SNES skrybe or lostlevels.org.. they release simcity.nes ..the one that was unreleases..and about bonk..that game belongs to turbo graph 16 and turbo duo..aka PC engine

No, it was scheduled for release in 2010 on WiiWare, PlayStation Network and Xbox Live Arcade but was later canceled due to the great Tsunami in Japan.
The game was almost ready:

Back to top Go down

Conn

Post Mon 7 Jan 2019 - 5:36 by Conn

Thanks lot K, I added the video to first post Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post Mon 7 Jan 2019 - 9:17 by pev

@ToAll I forgot to update the patch with a missed loop track (only affects the demo stage, it can be seen in Kurrono's demo video). Re-download the patch pack as it contains the IPS file the sets this track to properly loop. That is all.

Back to top Go down

kurrono

Post Mon 7 Jan 2019 - 15:10 by kurrono

A tsunami stopped the game developing...that's bad..blame the weather on that!! Wow

Back to top Go down

Post Mon 7 Jan 2019 - 15:21 by darthvaderx

kurrono wrote:A tsunami stopped the game developing...that's bad..blame the weather on that!! Wow

The game was already set to be released, the problem was that some of its stages were based on catastrophes and that coinciding with the time of the great tsunami made Hudson reluctant to launch it into the Japanese market. Hudson was still thinking of releasing it in Europe and USA but when the company was fully acquired by Konami, all your projects have been canceled, sad ...

Back to top Go down

kurrono

Post Mon 7 Jan 2019 - 16:16 by kurrono

The game has the same name super genjin2 for wiiware..unreleased..maybe a deep search on the web?

Back to top Go down

Post Mon 7 Jan 2019 - 17:19 by Shiryu

Video up.

Back to top Go down

kurrono

Post Mon 7 Jan 2019 - 17:35 by kurrono

Conn change my video with Shiryu..his videos are thg e best heheeh

Back to top Go down

Conn

Post Mon 7 Jan 2019 - 18:50 by Conn

Your wish is my order Wink
Thanks Shiryu!