Uncompressed DKC3 music back into DKC3 (MSU1)

Go down

Uncompressed DKC3 music back into DKC3 (MSU1) Empty Uncompressed DKC3 music back into DKC3 (MSU1)

Post by NoNameSD on Sat 20 Apr 2019 - 13:52

(Uncompressed by YouTube Channel Jammin' Sam Miller)
This is highly unfinished. As of writing this only 4 tracks are uncompressed.
(Will be added, when they're done)
I still made this pack for impatient people like me Embarassed.

To fill all the missing tracks you need to download daniloroxette's "Real" PCM Set as well.

Update 1: Cascade Capers added
Update 2: Cascade Capers updated and volume fixes on all other tracks

All currently uncompressed Songs

Treetop Tumble
Mill Fever
Rockface Rumble
Big Boss Blues
Cascade Capers

Download patch

Download "Real" PCM Set by daniloroxette

Download pack

Demo video is running on SD2SNES on +6dB mode

Last edited by NoNameSD on Wed 1 May 2019 - 16:36; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Cascade Capers updated and volume fixes on all other tracks)
NoNameSD
NoNameSD

Uncompressed DKC3 music back into DKC3 (MSU1) Image110

Since : 2019-03-03

Back to top Go down

Uncompressed DKC3 music back into DKC3 (MSU1) Empty Re: Uncompressed DKC3 music back into DKC3 (MSU1)

Post by Conn on Sat 20 Apr 2019 - 16:00

Thanks again. I'll add it to the database when more themes are finished Wink
Conn
Conn

Uncompressed DKC3 music back into DKC3 (MSU1) Image212

Since : 2013-06-30

Back to top Go down

Uncompressed DKC3 music back into DKC3 (MSU1) Empty Re: Uncompressed DKC3 music back into DKC3 (MSU1)

Post by Polargames on Sat 20 Apr 2019 - 17:54

When Conn adds it to the database, I have the pcm cover art done and will send it to him. :-)
Polargames
Polargames

Uncompressed DKC3 music back into DKC3 (MSU1) Image112

Since : 2018-06-06

Back to top Go down

Post by NoNameSD on Sat 20 Apr 2019 - 18:40

Ok thanks Very Happy
NoNameSD
NoNameSD

Uncompressed DKC3 music back into DKC3 (MSU1) Image110

Since : 2019-03-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Conn on Sun 21 Apr 2019 - 4:17

Yeah, I decided to add this pack below the spc set in the database thread for now:
https://www.zeldix.net/t1598-donkey-kong-country-3#23591

As said, as soon 1/3 of the tracks are done, an own set entry is justified imo.
Conn
Conn

Back to top Go down

Post by Polargames on Sun 21 Apr 2019 - 23:06

NoNameSD wrote:Ok thanks Very Happy

Your Welcome, I will also pm Conn :-D
Polargames
Polargames

Back to top Go down

Post by Conn on Mon 22 Apr 2019 - 5:04

As said in the pm, I do not want to replace dani's coverart for now and this set is too incomplete to treat it as an own set. Nevertheless much thanks Polar.

I also gave nonamesd the status pcm artist, unfortunately we do not have anything alike graphic artist for you polar:(
Conn
Conn

Back to top Go down

Post by Polargames on Mon 22 Apr 2019 - 12:31

Conn wrote:As said in the pm, I do not want to replace dani's coverart for now and this set is too incomplete to treat it as an own set. Nevertheless much thanks Polar.

I also gave nonamesd the status pcm artist, unfortunately we do not have anything alike graphic artist for you polar:(

Your welcome and I am sorry for jumping the gun to early, I misread the posting you did. I am happy that nonamesd is now an official pcm artist. It's awesome :-D. I understand that the site does not have a rank, but could one be made, or if not would that fall under the status of VIP. If not in any case that's fine. I really did it because I enjoy this site a lot, trying to be a very nice user here, and help out as much as I can. Very Happy
Polargames
Polargames

Back to top Go down

Post by Conn on Mon 22 Apr 2019 - 12:38

Good idea with vip, you have it. The blue is not much different from normal users I'm afraid.

If you ever convince seph or qwerty to make a rank like graphic artist or whatever you'll get that Wink
Conn
Conn

Back to top Go down

Post by Polargames on Mon 22 Apr 2019 - 14:13

Conn wrote:Good idea with vip, you have it. The blue is not much different from normal users I'm afraid.

If you ever convince seph or qwerty to make a rank like graphic artist or whatever you'll get that Wink

Wow!, Awesome!, Thank you so very much Conn Very Happy , The blue is fine with me, I am very Honored to have this rank. :-)
Polargames
Polargames

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum