Mad Batter
Mad Batter

Since : 2016-04-06

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: redditgoogle

EarthBound :: Comments

Polargames

Post on Thu 27 Feb 2020 - 18:14 by Polargames

ToAll, Hello everyone, I wanted to post this link https://www.romhacking.net/reviews/5288/#review.

Its a new version of MaternalBound Redux, it does have msu-1 support and is made by ShadowOne333. I just wanted to let everyone know. I hope this helps . Have a great week.

P.S to the Mods on here, I hope my link posting does not cause trouble, Its made from Shadow, and I did not think its a enhancement patch at all. But if you think differently, I will be more then happy to move it. :-D

Back to top Go down

Post on Sun 21 Jun 2020 - 1:05 by Treck

Could anyone please share another link for the PCM set by ShadowOne333? Whenever i try downloading from the box link it says page not found. Thanks.

Back to top Go down

Conn

Post on Sun 21 Jun 2020 - 4:00 by Conn

The link works and the files are about 1GB... our host space are limited, so please try to get it with the current links (we only fix links if they are indeed broken). The problem should be at your side, try with firefox maybe.

Back to top Go down

Brutapode89

Post on Fri 23 Oct 2020 - 11:53 by Brutapode89

Excuse me but when I want play EarthBound into MSU-1 on my PAL SNES with sd2snes, I can't.
EarthBound - Page 4 Hirom_10

And it's the same thing for Kirby's Dream Land 3, Super Metroid (Even hacks), Super Mario All-Stars, Kirby Super Star, etc...

Back to top Go down

Post on Fri 23 Oct 2020 - 14:05 by VVV18

Brutapode89 wrote:Excuse me but when I want play EarthBound into MSU-1 on my PAL SNES with sd2snes, I can't.
EarthBound - Page 4 Hirom_10

And it's the same thing for Kirby's Dream Land 3, Super Metroid (Even hacks), Super Mario All-Stars, Kirby Super Star, etc...

This is because the patches were not ported to Pal-N; however: using your Snes Pal, your SD2SNES / FXPAK PRO with the region in AUTO / 60Hz, Auto Region Patch = On, Enable SuperCIC = Yes, Menu video mode = 60Hz, Game video mode = AUTO / 60Hz, your TV must support all, PAL-M, PAL-N, NTSC, so it should work but, possibly you should have an Upscaler (XRGB / OSSC / HD VIDEO CONVETER, etc.) along with an RGB Sync on Luma cable, ok ...
I use a Snes NTSC / USA, RGB Sync On Luma cable, Upscaler HD Video Converter, a 4k latest generation TV from LG, my Snes runs about 85% like a tube TV, in addition to my N64 in the same customization and, a Snes CLassic Edition coupled too!

Back to top Go down

Conn

Post on Fri 23 Oct 2020 - 14:09 by Conn

There is a french pal version inside the msu patch package.

If you try the US version on pal it should nevertheless work - I think sd2snes automatically switch the fps, but I can't tell. Try whyt vvv18 suggested ( Auto Region Patch = On) - if not, you should ask this in a sd2snes forum.
At least you are the first person reported problems with running ntsc on pal sd2snes.

Back to top Go down

Brutapode89

Post on Sun 25 Oct 2020 - 2:04 by Brutapode89

Or maybe, I can purchase a Super Famicom (Not being brand new) on Amazon but not now, because I must economize.

Back to top Go down

Relikk

Post on Sun 25 Oct 2020 - 5:53 by Relikk

Another option for you would be to region mod your console along with a 50/60Hz switch. It might work out cheaper if you're handy with a soldering iron, or if you know someone that can do it for you.

PAL is trash when it comes to consoles pre-PS2/Xbox/GC era.

But yeah, as already said the "Auto Region Patch" option in your SD2SNES configuration menu should really be handling this error.

Back to top Go down

Brutapode89

Post on Sun 25 Oct 2020 - 11:53 by Brutapode89

Alright! It's working! Thank you very much, Relikk & Conn! Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum